Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AjayYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in various parts of my body like heel, back, shoulder etc. I got treatment from orthopedic, neurologist, homeopathic, aurvadic but no relief from pain. Please help.
Whenever I wake up my neck n shoulders start paining n whenever I read continuously for 2-3 hrs itz a lot ,it happen only in d mrng after waking up til I read Dan itz fyn in a day tym ,what's d problem please tel.
I am having a small hole on bare side of leg that's in my foot. It has swollen a bit. M having my kathak event today. What should I do to heal that.
I am 24 year old female and have backache for last 2 years. I have used many pain relief gel but have not get relief. What should I do now?
Hi doctor, will Ketorol help with my knee pain? I have had a surgery in the last week and I am experiencing knee pain since then. I am not sure if it is normal or not. Do suggest good advice.
Sir I have a knee pain what symptoms of arthritis Sir I use many kinds of pain killer but not yet effect.
I am 50 years old and getting neck pain on the left side for the last 2 years which I am thinking of due to excessive use of mobile phone.
I am feeling numbness and pain my left toe on edge of toe from little finger to heel,& same in my left palm, please suggest what should I do ?
I am 20 year old I have back pain at least 1 year in low back pain I have done M Exercise and all reports are clear please give me tips and I am student please help me.
Sir I have slip disk problem in l4 l5 Vert disk and pain in lower spine and pain goes to leg randomly both legs. This is from last 6 months What is easiest way to solve this problem.
Iam 41/Male.Iam having lot of pain near the knees of my left leg, this pain rises when I climb down from stairs however during climb up there is no pain. Kindly advice
Hey I'm 16 (M) and this is rather an embarrassing question but hope you guys could help, so I had this really sharp pain like I am passing glass pieces while I am having bowel movement. I think it's an anal fissure after I did a little research on the net a few months ago. It has been there a few months ago for about 2 weeks and then it stopped. And now it's back again after 3-4 weeks. The last time I had the problem I had used a stool softener and pain Medicine so it eventually stopped. Now the actual question is, the medical store told me that I could use "Omnigel- For fast relief from pain, sprain and strain" and he confirmed I could use it for my fissures. Can I use it for the anal fissures or is it just for external pain?
Dear Sir I have pain in my spinal cord my age 30 old it problem facing from the 3 days my friends are all told you are more fat .so please tell me which is right what I want to do for this.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"