Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Kumar Jain
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
I want to ask a question about my husband. Some time he was complaining the problem in his eye. The vision is not clear. He went for eye check up.(he wear specs from last 20 years. Eye sight is -8 and 12) doctor advised for CT Scan and told it can b cause of brain tumor. My husband done CT Scan. I ll send the report of CT Scan and please tell me all ok or not.
I had left eye irritation for 20 days and had blurred vision in the same. So I consulted an ophthalmologist and after check up and he told me that it may be because of some allergy and prescribed me with two eye drops for one week. Also he said that I have minus 0.75 power. It has been a week and now I feel better with the irritation. But sometimes I feel like my left eye gives blurred vision and sometimes like it gives normal. What is the reason? What is the solution?
I am 15 years old girl . water comes from my eyes when I reads and using computer please Dr. Can you say any suggestion.
I am 24 years old male and I am working online from past few months which started me causing pain in my eyes, what should I do?
I am suffering from headache since 4 days and its paining too much. The main site of pain is the nerve according to me which we can feel from above. Its feel too much that made me fill it will blast. The headache donot occurs always it occurs when I stand or as my circulation of blood increases. After these all from today my right eye has start paining and it pains when I look left or right up or down. please do something.
Hi, Actually I have pain in my head in left side and pain in left eye from past few months. With no vomiting symptoms or no running nose but sometimes (not often) some water comes in left eye.
Most of us take our eyes for granted. It has been often noticed that an individual splurges on expensive sunglasses for looking smarter. But, when it comes to the health of eyes, he or she is either ignorant or simply reluctant to do anything. This tendency is bad for the health of your precious eyes.
Remember, how you use them to stare at the screens of your gadgets all day long. Take out some time from your busy schedule and take care of your eyes. They are precious and vulnerable too.
Follow the tips below to keep your eyesight intact till your dying day:
- Eat right for a good vision: It is very important to provide the right and sufficient amounts of nutrients to your body for developing or maintaining a good eye sight. Include nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E in your regular diet to boost your eyesight. Food items like green and leafy vegetables, salmon, tuna, and other oily fish, eggs, nuts, beans, and other non-meat protein sources, oranges and other citrus fruits or juices and oysters and pork are excellent for the eye. The intake of a balanced diet keeps you away from diabetes, which causes blindness.
- Give up smoking: Cigarettes or other tobacco products are bad for your eyes. They make your eyes more vulnerable to diseases like cataracts, optic nerve damage, and macular degeneration.
- Guard your eyes from sunlight: It has been found that long exposure to sunlight leads to damage of the eyeballs. This happens as the UV rays in sunlight have an adverse impact on our eyes. You must put on sunglasses when you are outdoors for a longer period. You must choose sunglasses which give you 90 to 100 percent protection against sunlight. UV rays can cause cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Avoid the screen: It is advisable to not spend long hours sitting in front of the computer screen or TV. Take breaks while working on the computer. Also, remember blinking your eyes while staring at the screen to avoid drying up of the eyes. Blinking increases tear production, keeping the eyes moist and healthy.
- Use safety devices: If you work with hazardous substances, it is advisable that you put on safety devices on your eyes for their protection.
- Hydrate your eyes: In order to have a good vision, you must hydrate your eyes by splashing water on your eyes wide open at specific intervals in a day. When you wash your face after returning from outside, don't forget to wash your eyes as well. As you splash water on the eyes, the dust particles on the surface of the eyelid, gathered from outside, gets washed away. f you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist.