Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay DobeyYour feedback matters!
He has been suffering in a high fever 101 c or 103 c. Joint pains alot. He has taken medicine for fever after that fever doesn't occur for sometime. Please suggest me what to do.
Dear sir my problem is my back bone is pain for 2months what solution this problem sir I am 27year old women.
My mother. She is suffering from leg pain. Everyday in the evening she got a high leg pain. What should we do to remove it.
I injured my leg slightly no blood but there is a painless clot or lump on the front of my leg below the knee and it is persisting as it is from 2 months.
I have a pain from the back of right shoulder to elbow and then a sensation loss in the right hand third and little finger. What is it due to and what remedy should I use as treatment.
My aunty suffering from knee pain, but she did not get up on the cot .she weight nearly 95 kg above ,some one (doctors) told knee is damaged. And she got very pain problem.
I am 37 years old, my legs from thigh to toe getting pain from last 6 months. What the medicine you suggest for me.?
My both the legs swelling regularly. The portion below the knee. Both the foot is normal. Why it is happening? I am regularly doing exercise and run for around 3.5 k.m to 4 k.m daily. After that I am travelling by bus for around 2 hours to reach my office in the morning and returning by bus in the evening too.
57+ F was under treatment for Osteo Arthritis & early bony Osteoporosis along with vit D3 14 [30-100]. She was on a monthly dosage of'DV 60K' for past 2-years, which improved her vit D3 to 55. But now her vitD3 medicine is stopped & she is advised to continue'Shelcal CT' &'Zedfit powder as before. This has been done couple of months back, but looks like her knee joints are not so flexible as they were during vitD3 medications. Is this normal behavior? Is there any remedy?
I'm suffering from neck pain and backpain at the age of 20 only and my xams are going onn I can't concentrate on my studies due to this its affecting my studies so please help me as fast as you can please and more than 3 hrs I have to sit in one position in xams hall that will b very difficult for me .plz help.
Sir, Mera left hand sunn ho hata hai or mere right foot ki heel (aedi) me bhi dard rehta hai. will you give some suggestion about it ?
I m feeling pain in my head back side which is now increased a lot till my mid back bone due to stress I felt too much pain and its is happening in my full neck and head till mid back bone.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from pain in my left arm. I try some analgesic but it didn't work. So kindly suggest me the best treatment for this.
Hello sir, I have a red eye for 4 days and headache and back pain as well and a lot of sweat. What should i do?
For me always a pain at centre point of spinal cord & back neck pain What is the solution for bone and nerves weakness/ please inform me.
Sir, I am 23 years old. From last 2 day I have headache and also have pain back side of the brain. This is happening first time in my life. L had never before. What should I do. Please help me. Sometimes when I breathe from nose, then also pain is there inside my brain.
Our bones are composed of calcium deposits, and with age, the amount of deposits gradually reduce, leading to porous bones called in medical terms as osteoporosis - osteo for bone and porosis for porous. As the bones grow porous, they are more brittle and prone for fracture. In severe conditions, a person's limb length can also be altered, leading to stooped and shortened stature.
Osteoporosis is more common in females, especially after menopause, as there is a strong hormonal connection to osteoporosis. An advice for females post 40 is to include calcium and vitamin d supplements, thereby delaying the onset and reducing the severity of this condition.
Once it does set in, there are various medications available; however, as with most allopathic medications, there are side-effects. Well-known as it is, homeopathy treats the individual and not just the disease. Listed below are some common treatments, which improve calcium and phosphorus metabolism, reduce bone loss, and improve bone mass.
- Calcarea carbonica - This works well in patients who have issues with calcium absorption, get tired easily, are anxious and stressed out easily. Cold often worsens the pain and there could be swelling of joints and neck and back pain. There is also a strong craving for sweets in these people.
- Calcarea phosphorica - This works very well in cases where the spine has been affected. Patients with softened spine and curved body benefit very well from this. This also can be used where there is associated anemia and increased bone pain due to cold weather. At an emotional level, people with general dissatisfaction and a strong desire to travel and wanting a change of situations can also benefit from this.
- Calcaria iod - In addition to bone loss, where there is muscular and fat deficiency, this supplement has been proven to work well.
- Silicea (silica) - Delicate people who are often very nervous and get tired easily and have a low resistance to infection get benefited from this medication. The spine is the most affected, and there might even be fractures and pus or fistula formation. It helps in healing broken bones and removing bone splinters. This works well in cases where calcium assimilation is affected by improving calcium assimilation.
- Symphytum - Popularly known as 'knit bone,' this medicine is believed to help unite fractured bones very effectively by promoting strong callous formation. Not just new fractures, this also helps in patients who have pain in old healed or partially healed fractures.
To conclude, there are many remedies that can help treat osteoporosis and its consequences, the above being the few popular ones.