Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ajay Aggarwal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ajay AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic patient and my creatinine level is 1.4 but sugar and hba1c is under control, how to lower my creatinine level?
I am suffering from diabetes 2. please recommend foods to be taken by me and ALSO increase sexual power. Nervous system should also be cured.
My blood glucose is 197 fasting, random prandial 297 n chrolestial 135 - prescribe treatment, cure and precaution wih diet ?
My base of leg feet is very warm. What is the reason. My T3 T4 normal TSH 8.5. My B12 is 211 and sugar fasting 121.
Thyroid is one of an essential endocrine gland which secretes hormones, which are essential for regulating various body functions. A change in the level of thyroid hormones can affect body metabolism and cause many changes including weight, mood, temperature regulation, etc.
Features of Hypothyroidism:
• Caused by reduced amounts of thyroid hormone in circulation.
• Iodine deficiency and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (an autoimmune disorder) are the main causes of hypothyroidism.
• Symptoms include extreme fatigue, constipation, depression, intolerance to cold, puffiness of the face, weight gain, hoarseness of voice, increased cholesterol level, muscle aches, joint pains, and menstrual issues, are some of the common symptoms.
Homeopathy provides remedies which treat not just the above symptoms but the person as a whole.
Sepia Officinalis: Used when the patient presents with the following symptoms.
- Weak, slightly yellow appearance
- Tendency to faint, especially when in cold temperatures
- Extreme intolerance to cold, even in warm surroundings
- Increased irritability
- Hair loss
- Increased menstrual flow that occurs ahead of schedule
- Increased desire for pickles and acidic foodstuff
Calcarea Carbonica: This popular medicine is useful when patients present with the following symptoms.
- Fat, flabby, fair person
- Increased intolerance to cold
- Excessive sweating, especially in the head
- Aversion to fatty foods
- Peculiar food habits including craving for eggs, chalk, pencils, lime,
- Increased menstruation that is also prolonged and is associated with feet turning cold
Lycopodium Clavatum: Useful in patients who present with these symptoms:
- Physically weakened
- Increased irritability
- Excessive hair fall
- Face is pale yellow with blue circles around the eyes
- Craving for foods that are hot and sweet
- Acidity that is worse in the evenings
- Gastric issues including excessive flatulence
- Constipation with painful, hard, incomplete stooling
Graphites: Presenting symptoms where Graphites are mainly used include:
- Intolerance to cold
- Depressed emotionally, timid, indecisive, weeping, listening to music
- Bloated, gassy abdomen
- Chronic constipation with hard, painful stooling process
- Good appetite but lose weight quickly
- Tendency to eat at regular intervals
- Excessive warmth and need to stay in a cool environment
- Anxiety about present
- Excessive palpitations
Lachesis Mutus: These patient present with the following symptoms:
- Feeling extremely hot, so inability to wear tight clothes
- Generally sad with no inclination to do any work
- Tendency to stay aloof and alone
- Excessive talkativeness
- Women around menopausal age
These are commonly used remedies; however, a detailed discussion with your homoeopath is essential to zero in on the remedy that will work best for you.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!