Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ahmed KalamYour feedback matters!
I had an abrasion from door 5-6 days ago and I got Tetanus Shot Today around 10 pm on left arm upper. There were rashes around the abrasion so today doctor suggested Augmentin 625 mg once. But I'm having a little stiffness around the neck. Please suggest medicine.
I have oily skin and I am using Berberis aquifolium q 3 times a day to cure acne but it's not affecting much what should I do now?
My Mother 72 years heavy weight and diabetic (on insulin injections) underwent Breast cancer surgery about 5 month back. The surgery went well but since then she has been having itching in the back- which was not there before with all her medicines. Have consulted skin specialists but all creams etc. Given provide only partial relief. Skin does not seems to show any significant signs of rashes etc. Other approaches like oil etc. Again provide partial relief only. The additional medicine prescribed was Arimidex 1mg but the itching problem started even before this was added. Looking for any advise on what to do and whom to consult.
Hello, I am 24 years old female, I have scars or holes on my face. I had laser treatment also but Its not cured completely. Can you suggest me any general medicine and cream and tips for this.
I am 20 year boy My skin is very sensitive. Every summer I suffer with skin rashes and skin burn. Mostly near my chest, beck,neck and belly. Nothing works on it. Even if I apply any powder it becomes more worst. None cream works. I feel bad itching. Kindly help me please.
I am 44 yrs old I have black patches on my chicks. Can you please help me or suggest me what medicine to take and what to apply ?
How serious is Prostrate, what is the stage of must surgery, is there any chance of curing by medicine ?
I have pimple in face before some time and it will be removed but scars are comes in my face. Please advise.
Hi im 22 years old im suffering from skin disease from 1 month. The thin is in my chest to spreading to my neck like some red to white dots. Can you give me some good medicine for this.
Hello Dr. I am having dark circles under my eyes and my skin becomes darker day by day my friend suggested me to use skin lite cream at night. I want to ask should I use skin lite for dark circles? Is there any side effect from this cream and for how many days I can use skin lite cream?
What is melanin skin whitening surgery? It has any side effect? Cost for this? I need a better result so prescribe me any other treatment for skin whitening which has effect for long term. Please mention expenditure.
Hi, iam 23 years old male, I have a scar of stitches on face for an almost 10 Years. Any idea how to get rid of this.
I have dry and dull skin. Kindly tell me what shall I do to make my skin glow? Any particular home based therapies if you can suggest?
I am wearing formal shoes since 3 years (college times and work) and the skin of my feet (side) has been turned black. Is that black patch curable? Kindly suggest me what to apply to bring it back to original state.
I have dark circles under eyes. I sleep for around 7-8 hours a day. What should I do? Please educate me.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.