Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old person from some previous days I have got very pain in my left hand I tried various home remedies but there is no effect please tell me now what I can do.
I am 25 year old man and I was diagnosed with chondromalacia patella grade ii (optd) for left knee and grade ii for right knee. Can you please tell me how can I get cure from this disease which was affected to me in this younger age.
I wants to tell you about the problem of arms and legs pain in my body this problem is increasing day by day from last two months. Please tell me the solution of my this problem so that I can feel some relief in my body?
Hi, my age is 29 years old and for the past 3 months i'm getting back pain continuously. Please suggest me some opinion.
I am. 50 year old there is much pain in my waist and knees and also I feel pain when I bend my legs and there is very much pain when I rest aur stand or sit for long time I have taken many medicines but nothing worked.
I am a gymnastics trainer since last 5 years. I am facing sudden back pain from last 3 months but only while sleeping. Can you please help in this? This is making it tough to train my students.
Sir, My wife aged 50 years prone to migraine and back ache. Yesterday she suffered a back ache. And she felt a ache transfered to bottom of the central part of the chest. Not in the heart area. Taken tab for muscle catch. But not of a much relief. Ache still there. Can not take long breath. Any remedy is welcomed.
I'm 25 years old male and I have pain in both shoulders I used pain relief past one week but no response. What should I do?
Dear doctor I'm male 29 year old. II have slight knock knees wen I walk I'll go out of balance. So is slight knock knees have a remedy? And also I heard about leg braces and other exercises to fix this prob. Please help me.
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have immense pain in my lower back since the previous 6 months. Please suggest what to do over this. The pain is exponentially increasing with time.
I am taking Glyvas F to reduce by blood triglyceride level (700) for last 1.5 months & need to take the same for total 3 months. I face some foot pain at the palm of my feet while waking up in the morning. Can this be linked side effect? What can be possible reasons/precautions?
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.