Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi JhaYour feedback matters!
Superb doctor. Very polite and she easily figured out my problem what other doctors couldn't. Very happy! Strong recommend
Hi, I'm 21 years old, I'm suffering from hair fall and less density condition. I tried many natural remedy but Nome of them worked for me. So pls suggest any medicine or ayurveda to prevent it. Pls, its a humble request.
I am having severe hairfall from few months. It started when I applied mehndi in hairs two months after I had miscarriage of 8 month baby. What to do to stop hairfall. I also have dandruff from more than four years. So I m using anti dandruff shampoo.
Hi. My hairs are to dry and their growth is to slow with lots of hair fal and their volume is not much. So, what will I do for that and by avoiding medicine.
Hi I am Kuchh dino se mujhe pimples ho jate hai. Bahut medicine bhi try kiya but no effect. Erytop bhi use kiya. ek jagah theek hota hai to fir dusri jagah ho jata hai mai kya kru. Mera skin dry hai isiliye mai kya use karu taki mujheoobara na ho please
I am a teenager. I pooped my pimples. How can I get rid of blemishes and marks and scars from my face? ANd get a glowing skin.
I want to know whether lot of hairs in the anus causes itching there ? Please reply in detail. I am suffering from it.
I hav dark circles near my eyes. From past 8 years. I look fair but due to dark circles my face look some what. So please suggest me how to remove dark circles. Thankyou.
Sir I have fatty liver grade 2. Which I came to know 4 months ago. My alt and ast level are also elevated slightly that time But now my lift is normal. But still have grade 2 fatty liver. It is non alcoholic and might be dur to some herbal remedies that I was taking from past 4 years for body building. I had stop using them from june itself when I came to know about fatty liver. I am worried that it is fatty liver or cirrhosis as ultrasound is done. I also havw some skin issue doctor told me it is psoriasis. I don't feel pain but when I press my abdomen area below the rib cage right side, I feel some pain No jaundice, please help me as I am not getting satisfied ans from my doc. Male. 25 years.
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients.