Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi JhaYour feedback matters!
Superb doctor. Very polite and she easily figured out my problem what other doctors couldn't. Very happy! Strong recommend
Sir I am suffering from hair fall. So I want to know what precaution I have to take. And shampoo I must have to use.
I want to ask some tips for healthy and fair skin during summer season and also ask for good food for skin and hairs.
Sir My face in over blakning and other part of my body Any Problem in? Reduce the blakning in face useful medicines Tell me sir?
I'm a teenager. As you know, for us Pimples are the most Painful Problem. So I want to ask you that" How can I cure and prevent this problem" I'm very much fed up from these pimples. Please help me. Waiting for your reply. -Thank you.
I have tiny red spots all over my face. I think they are because of some allergy. But I am unable to find the cause of the allergy. Please suggest what should I do.
I am 24 year old and still suffering from pimples. Doctors suggested like it may be due to hormonal imbalance or cyst in ovary. What should I do?
Respected sir, I am suffering from pigmentation on my face, please some suggestion to me. Thanking you sir,
Hi, Got skin warts in underarms. Please suggest some medicated cream for application for complete cure. Thank you.
Take following skin care measures to prevent acne and stop their aggravation:
- Use a mild skin cleanser to wash your face at the start of your day, in the evening and before going to bed. Avoid bar soap or anything too abrasive on your face. Don’t over-wash because it won’t get rid of acne any faster. Be careful about using hot water or taking long hot showers because this can strip your skin of moisture,
Which will aggravate the acne problem. While washing your face use gentle motions rather than trying to scrub the acne away.
- Don’t touch the affected area with dirty hands. This will pass on extra dirt, oil, bacteria and grime to the affected areas which can trigger acne. Do not squeeze, pinch or prick the pimples. A very good natural beauty tip for Acne Treatment.
- While shaving be careful not to overdo it so as to cause formation of pimples.
- Use skin care products which are oil-free and grease less, unless you have dry skin.
- Don’t eat at irregular intervals. Avoid excess of starch, oily foods, and excessive sugary products. A useful home remedy for acne.
- Avoid too much consumption of tea, coffee, alcohol, sugary or caffeinated beverages or tobacco and sedentary life style. They contribute to metabolism disorders and triggering of acne. All of your bad habits can result in nasty things accumulating in your pores and forming blockages in your skin pores.
- Avoid high Glycemic Diet: Try to avoid high glycemic diet, like, sweetened fruit juices, sugary beverages, candy, french fries, low-fibre cereals, macroni, cheese and dates. These increase production of androgen hormones and can trigger acne. Instead take low glycemic diet like beans, high fibre cereals, nuts, fruits, whole grain bread.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help knowing more about different problems related to your health/body.
Please tell me how to treat the problem of hair loss as I am suffering from the problem of baldness.
Hello doctor. How can be keloid treated by any treatment to remove dem permanently. Dey r on chest. 5-6keloid. please suggest treatment N cost so far I can do.
Lybrate | Dr. J.Balahandar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I want to make my hair straight by permanent hair straightening I have dandruff and hairfall too is straightening gud for my hair if not suggest better way for me.
There are not any women on the planet who can guarantee that they have not experienced any hair issues throughout their life. Because of the expansion in ordinary anxiety and contamination, which are the two noteworthy foes of healthy hair, hair issues have likewise expanded. While men can in any case continue with their existence with baldness, confidence of women are smashed if extraordinary hair fall prompts sparseness.
It is in this way critical that you deal with your hair to such an extent that the issues that for the most part influence women everywhere throughout the world avoid you.
Given underneath are the hair issues that are most basic in women everywhere throughout the world alongside the methods for treating them:
The issue of Frizzy hair is endured by most women’s who go out to work. The air pollution and dust make your hair crimped regardless of the possibility that you have washed your hair the exceptionally same day. Frizzy hair is the consequence of absence of enough dampness in your hair.
How to Treat Fizzy Hairs
The main treatment or answer for this issue is Deep Conditioning hair spa every so often.
Dandruff upsets men and women alike, everywhere throughout the world. While pollution is one major element adding to dandruff yet there are different reasons as well. The reasons can fluctuate from fungal disease to poor way of life to unclean hair.
How to Treat Dandruff
The Treatment or answer for Dandruff is not through any corrective item. Nevertheless, your initial step ought to be to counsel a decent specialist to know the reason for the dandruff for permanent cure.
Split Ends of Hair
Women who have thick and course hair strands generally endure this issue. Split Ends are additionally, caused by absence of dampness in the hair. Utilizing chemicals like hair colors or blow-drying your hair or utilizing straightner and styler’s as often as possible would make your hair drier
How to Treat Split Ends of Hair
The Treatment or Solution for Split Ends of Hair is molding your hair frequently and avoiding the previously mentioned causes.
Hair fall is potentially the significant issue confronted by women everywhere throughout the world. Hair fall can be an indication to some significant issue or can be simply the issue it.
How to Treat Hair Fall
To be treated your Hair Fall, it is vital that you counsel a specialist quickly to get it treated before sparseness sets in.
There are different hair issues as well yet the previously mentioned ones are the major and the most widely recognized ones.