Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Adarsh TarwarYour feedback matters!
I have sinus problem, cough is there in my chest, I drink beer and smoke every day. Morning I feel my full chest paining, I feel cough.
I am 68 years old active person and am suffering from SOUR Throat for last one week. Please advice medicine which is non antibiotic based as I have energy from most of antibiotics and I am diabetic also.
I am suffering from vertigo from last 1 month, 24 hrs I feel like my head is swinging like lil hangover, actually it started 4 months ago but I got treated by a neurologist, he prescribed some medicine which I took for around 1.5 month and I the problem completely got vanished. But from the last1 month I m feeling the same problem, shall I continue the same medicine again or shall I contact doctor?
Plz docs. please tell me the pros and cons of removing tonsils (tonsils surgery). please tell me in detail. Everything about tonsils. Its working before removing and after removing. please plz.
I am suffering from viral fever and there is a infection in my throat from many days, so what is the best medicine to cure it.
I'm having nose congestion from few days. And now when I lean forward, there is very much headache. Maybe I have sinusitis. What should I do to relieve it?
Nasal Hair Function
Nasal Hairs filter for dust pollen spores viruses and bacteria.Particles stick to the wet surface of your nose hairs, prevents them from reaching your lungs and causing infection
Eventually it blow the nasties into a tissue or swallow them to be destroyed in the stomach
Actually i had a problem of sinus before 2 months.Now its come one more time.I had a problem of ear,head.I feel like water holding in my head anmd i get hear loss while hearing to headphone not only head phone but also got ear pain while hearing audio sounds from outside speakers like t.V,computers.Etc actuall\y its very painful for me.I couldnt hear any sounds.It affects my professional life over personal life.I want to releive from this.Kindly help me to get better
I am 51 years of age having mild sore throat and it is occurring time and again due to following reasons (a) Sitting in A/c (b) Eating curd or any citrus fruit / food item (d) Any food item / salad / fruit kept in refrigerator and lastly if go out during winter in the morning or evening. Though I avoid taking citrus and cold items but sitting in A/c in office and going out in winter can't avoid. Besides, if take any pain killer or antibiotic I get severe acidity.
I am 16 year old and I am suffering from bad breath from last 3 months and I think it is due to sinus infection. So could tell me what should I do?
What can be reason of pain in walls of ear? There is no ear wax witnessed but appears to be filled when trying to blow my nose by blocking it with fingers. A little sneezing is also in place with slight feeling of cold. Please advise.
Small stains of blood coming out since 3 days when I blew my nose daily in the morning once after getting up. From bed. Also slight congestion in the nose through out the day.
Sir pls suggest a best medicine for plum I am suffering from plum nd sinus always having cold even in mid summer also pls show me the best way to get rid of it. I am too sensitive.
I have 5Year old Maxillary Chronic Sinusitis. Is there any treatment for permanent solution? By any medicine or surgery.
Breathing is inhalation and exhalation, where oxygen is inhaled into and carbon dioxide is released from the body. Air passes through the nose, which has fine hair and mucus to filter out suspended particles in the air like pollen. When the person’s immunity is weakened or is highly reactive, the mucosa reacts to many substances which are generally present. This is known as allergic rhinitis.
Types: Depending on the occurrence, it can be:
- Seasonal: For instance, in spring when there is too much pollen in the air; known as hay fever. This is an acute rhinitis and subsides with a change in weather.
- Chronic: This is when the body reacts to some normal substances like eggs, animal dander, extreme cold, dust, mites, etc. via an allergic reaction.
Causes of allergic rhinitis as per Ayurveda
- Mandagni – low digestion strength
- Kapha vruddhi – increase of Kapha dosha
- Allergens – external factors such as pollen, dust etc
- Residing with pet animals
- Exposure to humidity, dust, cold
- Virudh aahara – wrong food combinations
- Long term intake of drugs like aspirin, leading to depleted immunity and making the person prone to dust allergies.
- Runny nose for prolonged periods of time
- Chronic congestion
- Persistent sneezing
- Teary eyes
- Fever and headache
Ayurveda believes that this is due to excessive kapha dosha. So, in order to manage allergic rhinitis, two approaches should be taken. Foods which increase kapha should be avoided, and elimination of kapha from the body should be targeted.
Non-medical ways to combat allergic rhinitis:
Prevention has a big role to play in managing allergic rhinitis.
- Whether it is animal dander, eggs, tomatoes, or extreme cold, if you know it could cause an attack, stay away from it.
- Chew foods properly to ensure through absorption of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for immunity
- Boil water with a spoonful of turmeric and a pinch of salt and drink it regularly
- Basil and mint leaves can be boiled in water and consumed for improving allergic rhinitis
- Clove and pepper can be chewed to get immediate relief
- A mixture of crushed clove and pepper mixed with turmeric and honey works wonders for allergic rhinitis
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are more likely to be chemical-free, are cheaper, fresher, and definitely more nutritious.
- Carrots eaten with a bit of fat produce the best defense against allergic rhinitis, as the beta-carotene in it is fat soluble.
- Whole grains, green leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and dairy products, contain a number of vitamins and minerals which help in fighting allergic rhinitis
- Ayurvedic remedies like shilajit and guduchi boost immunity function
- Neem, Ashwagandha, liquorice, cinnamon, tulsi, and curcumin are proven remedies for allergic rhinitis.
- Panchakarma specifically aimed at rhinitis include Nasya, Dhoomapana (medicated smoking) and emesis (vaman ). This helps in eliminating kapha which is believed to cause allergic rhinitis.
Though allergic rhinitis is a very common condition, the treatment is also easy and many home remedies help in managing the condition.
- Always keep cloves and black peppers with you. Immediately keep two pieces of it in mouth when you feel of attack.
- At the pre attack or attack rub Nilgiri oil , Mint oil, or pain balm on chest and get fomentation.
- Keep watch on the elements that causes irritation for you and stay away from this.
- Use mask while driving vehicle or going through public places.
- Always take warm water bath.
- Do not expose to hot sunrays.
- Regularly take inhalation of steam.
- Regularly go for morning walk in warm weather.
- Do sufficient exercise.
- Do not reside in dark or dump places. Get fresh air.
- Do not get sleep at day time or immediate after dinner.
- Take sufficient rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.