Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Adarsh TarwarYour feedback matters!
I get common cold, cough and bad throat in every weather change please advice the solution and precaution both.
I am 20 years old and eat gud healthy food but my problem is im nt gaining weight so wt should I do to increase my weight. I have pimples on my nose and both sides of the nose.
Dr. I have been taken a unwanted 72 pill before 15 days back after taken the pill I have been menstred for 2 days even after I feel dizziness and nausea and light headed now can you please give me solution. U have given the answer Kindly please if any medication is possible give me. Dr.
My friend slapped me and my left ear is almost like deaf. And is also paining. Pl suggest me medicine.
I am resident staying in Pune India. I have nose bone deviation so my right nostril hole is big than left nostril. I get sinus all the time in rainy and winter season. I work in evening shift time from 6PM to 4AM. Another big problem i catch bad throat whever i drink cold liquids or eatables or icecream and my tonsils ache like hell and then i catch fever due to it. There are severe rashses in the throat and lot of muckus or cough drop yellow in color comes out especially in monrning when i gargle or take allopathy. Please advise as what medicine or how do i get relief from these both issues once for all.
I am 32 years old Having pain at jaw joint, cracking sound while chewing. Neck and shoulder muscle pain. Headache with eye pain. Feeling numbness in arms and legs. Dizziness and tiredness.
I am Diabetic. Pp 220-230. Left ear frequently blocked due to discharge of watery substance. Itching. Sometimes blood comes out. Hearing disturbed. Use of ear drop no help. Blocks the passage causing hearing problem. Please suggest remedy.
In winters each morning time and evening time I have sneezing problem. My nose is watering during that time. During night my nose get blocked. This problem exist only in winters.
I have suffer throat infection with sneezing, running nose. It occur once in 2 month. My throat is also sensitive. Please refer some nasal spray to avoid this problem.
Beard lotion or beard tonic, does side effects of face? I have chin n throat beard, but no on chick, so does these lotions helps?
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.