Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abha GuptaYour feedback matters!
I loss hair continues per day which is big amount what type of treatment do to prevent this please give any solution what we do.
I am 27 years old and newly married. I was virgin n have done penetrative sex only once after getting married. I get extreme pain when doing penetrative sex and feel very scared to do it. I tried getting use to it but not able to do so even after several attempts. M not yet so close to my better half that I could explain my issue about penetrative sex to him n thus there is every chance of creating misunderstandings in between us which I do not want to. Though its primarily d pain of which I am afraid of but the extent of pain have created psychological impact as well. A friend of mine suggested self fingering to get accustomed which I feel pathetic. I need few options which would not just minimise my pain but also built my confidence.
I'm 20, been more than 3 months, I find it difficult to empty my blazers completely. I take longer time to urinate now a days only in contemplation of that satisfaction of complete emptying. Though I feel i'm done with peeing, immediately after a few mins I do feel that there's some more urine left in my bladders, for which I go to washroom again. Most of the times this happens twice. And most of the time I tend to pee a lil in my pants after peeing for the first time since still a little urine is left within my bladders. There is no pain/irritation etc of any kind while/after urinating. Please let me know if its a serious issue. Greetings.
I have suffering from fever from few months. I take many types of medicine bt the fever comes down nd up. What I do?
Hi. My age 23. i am a short temper. I got anger for small reasons i am not in pease always from the morning to night getting anger. Its spoiling my life.
I am 18 .My weight is just 36 kg .My height is 5.4. I want to increase my weight in healthy manner. So please suggest some diet & healthy weight gain food items.
Miner strock aya tha high bpmedician rosumac gold, ctd 6.25 chalu hai ab pairo me jhunjhuni ati hai ialaj bataye.
I would like to ask you which is the perfect time to have sex while ovulation I'm trying for baby since 1.5 year it's 6 day's duration but when exactly we need to do sex and how. Please help me.
I am fat my weight is approx 90kg I try to neglect junk food but I cannot what should I do in this case.
I travelled daily 5 hours my diet hours also varied. My skin affects a lot in summer so What I do to get healthy skin?
Teeth stains are a major inconvenience as a well as harmful for your teeth. Teeth stains can occur due to consuming certain foods and drinks. It can also be caused due to unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as not brushing teeth or flossing.
Here a few tips to how to prevent teeth stains. Read on more to find out all about them:
- Practicing healthy habits: It is a good idea to brush, or use a mouthwash after a having a meal. Keep in mind that the foods and drinks mentioned below can stain your teeth more than others. Coffee or tea, soda, red and white wine, grape or cranberry juice, blueberries, beets, soya sauce and tomato sauce cause teeth stains so while consuming them keep in mind to always brush floss or wash your mouth after consuming these.
- Drinking with a straw: Drinking with a straw keeps away the stains from your mouth as the liquid doesn't go near the visible front surfaces of the teeth.
- Brush, floss and rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash: By brushing, flossing and rinsing with a mouthwash on a regular basis you reduce the growth of the bacteria called plaque. Plaque is sticky in nature and promotes the formation of teeth stains. By eradicating plaque you also prevent teeth stains.
- Get your teeth professionally cleaned: Make sure to visit a dentist at least twice a year. Even while maintaining your teeth by regular brushing, flossing and mouthwash, getting your teeth professionally cleaned is beneficial and can help you guard against teeth stains.
- Using teeth whitening kits: At-home teeth whitening kits are available in local drugstores, which help in preventing teeth stains. They usually cause slight discomfort, which goes away in a few days' time.
- Professional tooth whitening: You can also get your teeth whitened by your dentist. In this procedure, the dentist applies a bleaching agent to your teeth after applying a rubber shield on your gums. This procedure usually takes a single or in some instances multiple visits to perform.