Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.R DasYour feedback matters!
Is it harmful when brush just after food or not and is milk is harmful taken at night some says milk retard digestion.
Hello sir iam 21 years old boy. I am underweight. My height is 5.5 feet and weight is 40. What I do to increase my weight, is it any serious with me.
I m 18 years old sir ihav do lots of try to increased my height I will do all the exercise my parents have good height but my is not so drs please recommend me some instruction which I follow and increase my height if any medicine then wrote d name of it plzz hlp me.
I am suffering uric acid problem. Since 1 year. Pain in knee, elbow & finger joint. I take caloric 100mg tab. 3time. Uric acid control after use tablet. But after few days uric acid high. please tell me what I will do ?
While playing badminton seems I have got an ankle sprain. I am having pain for last 10 days. The pain happens randomly either side of ankle. I have applied many balm like voilin, rumalaya, ayurvedic arnica but no relief. I have a badminton tournament this week. Please suggest some work around to reduce pain at least for few days.
I have sneezing problem due to this I get breathing problem. I am suffering from last five years. I consulted with many doctors in delhi. Many test has been done but shows no result please doctor tells it' s an allergy. I take telekast please from many days. Can you tell me a permanent solution be very thankful.
Also known as flatulence, gastric problems do not really mean any kind of disease. Rather, these occur as a result of some underlying condition or some distress affecting the digestive system. Gastric problems generally take their toll on the health of the person by showing their effects either as stomach pain or by making the person lose his appetite. These gastric problems generally come along with some of the serious health conditions like diarrhoea or problems like indigestion. It is now easy to treat flatulence by using the remedies that are readily available in households.
Forms of gastric problem
Gastric problems do not generally occur alone and they usually come along with other conditions like digestive distress, diarrhoea or even cramps. Commonly this condition can be seen in three forms in a person. One is burping, the second form is belching and the third is flatulence. Each has their own magnitude of impact on the person. All three causes annoying effects to the person and can be taken care of with the help of some home remedies. The gastric problem can be of two types. One is the acute gastritis and the other is chronic gastritis. The first problem can be cleared off within few days time and the second problem needs some extra care and treatment.
Symptoms of gastric problem
Some cases of gastric problem can be minor and can be taken care of easily. These problems can be resolved in a matter of one or two days. Other forms of flatulence can be severe and can cause other weaknesses in the body. Doctors say that gastric problems can be identified with the help of few easily comprehensible symptoms.
Some of the common symptoms of the gastric problems are:
- Constant pain in the abdominal region
- Loss of appetite
- Repeated vomiting and nausea
- Increased pressure and pain in the chest area
- Persistent headache
- Sudden dizziness during work
Solution for the problem:
There are some common home remedies for gastric worries which include:
- A little cinnamon powder can be mixed with a glass of warm milk and can be taken along with honey.
- 2 spoons of apple cider vinegar must be mixed with a glass of warm water and cooled to the room temperature and drunk.
- Equal amounts of fennel, ginger and cardamom must be ground together and a pinch of hing must be added to it and mixed with a cup of water. It must be taken twice a day.
- 1 spoon each of carom seeds and black salt must be added to buttermilk and the solution has to be drunk.
My self gayathri .Recently I got a rashes on my skin I consult a doctor they told it causes of dry skin and they preferred soap i.e. AUQASOFT SOAP, BETADERM CREAM (on spots which causes on itching), SECALIA (cream for dry skin. Am using the cream and sops from past one month .My question is can I use glycerine soap (Mint flavour) for these season. Glycerine is good r not to use for dry skin for this season .Please reply me.
Sir I am suffering from low height issue and my friends teasing me every time so please suggest me something?
I am now 7 month pregnant, everthing moving good, I am sacred regarding anesthesia, I undergone general anesthesia for lipo n spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, 2 times I faced breath prblm n lyk fits n chills, even doct didn't ruled out why it happened, with in 2 month I have to deliver, I am really scared of delivery due to past anesthesia problem. Do I face any prblm during delivery? Hw to knw whether cn I give nrml or c section. I need solution for my problem.
Mujhe 16 August ko baby hua h by opretion. Ab sb thik h lekin urine pass karne ke baad bhi baithte samay thoda urine ho jata h.Jo ki mujhe pata bhi nhi chalta. Kya ye koi problem h ya kuchh time ke baad thik ho jayega.
Tuberculosis happened to be a life threatening disease till some years ago. Now, it is curable with medication, however there is very little awareness about the same. It is crucial that awareness is spread to put a stop to this disease. TB spreads through infection, so a simple sneeze or a cough can also be hazardous. Here is how you can stop the spreading:
1. Curb the Spread - If someone already has tuberculosis, they need to cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing. This is actually a habit everyone should follow, as there are many people in whom the tuberculosis virus exists but is dormant.
2. Don’t let it activate - If you have latent tuberculosis, where you have none of the symptoms yet have been identified, you need to take the medication prescribed so that it doesn’t become active.
3. Complete the course - TB is curable but only when medications are taken regularly, strictly, and as prescribed.
4. Avoid exposure to the infected people - People who have been exposed to TB patients should get themselves tested. Remember it spreads through infection; patients need not be kept in isolation if taking proper care and medication.
5. Boost your immunity - Ensure that your own immunity is strong. People with low immunity are at extreme risk of contracting tuberculosis. Take special care if you are a caretaker of someone being treated for tuberculosis, if you do drug and/or alcohol abuse, if you live in crowded spaces like shelters, etc.
6. Improve your lifestyle - Lead a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy, exercising often, reducing alcohol consumption, sleeping well and maintaining good hygiene.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.