Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A P AryanYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I want to concern with a gynecologist. I have irregular period. My doctor prescribed me 2 medicine chromiNAC-A and glycomet 1GM. I am taking these 2 tables for 2 months. Now this month my period came on time. Now my doctor prescribed me Krimson 35 .but we have plan now for a baby. Should I take this tablet if I have plan? Why should I take this tablet? I searched in Internet. But not getting satisfactory result. Can anyone help me out. Please.thanks.
I have one testicle other one does not come out from my body what is the procedure sir and advise me.
I am 21 year old boy. I am a student. Sometimes I suffer headache during study at night. What should I do?
Dear doctor. I am a 20 yr old girl who lives in hostel. I need to whiten my skin naturally. Since I am in hostel I cant meet the natural raw materials inorder to whiten my skin. So please suggest me some vitamin tablets or any kind of oils which could be available in the market.
Psoriasis is a disorder which is characterized by rapid multiplication of skin cells on the skin’s surface. These extra skin cells develop into silvery scales, which are often dry and itchy. It may also lead to formation of painful red patches on the skin. This disorder might produce symptoms, which flare up and reduce periodically. There is no cure for psoriasis; treatments however can make the symptoms manageable.
The symptoms of psoriasis include red patches on the skin and scaly and dry skin. The red patches might be itchy and one might often experience a burning sensation around the area. The joints in your body may also become stiff and swollen.
The exact cause of psoriasis has not been ascertained. The accepted theory is that psoriasis occurs when the immune system attacks the healthy skin cells. There is a type of white blood cell called the ‘T cell’, whose function is to combat harmful virus or bacteria in the body. With Psoriasis or any other autoimmune disorder, these T cells start attacking the healthy (skin) cells.
Overactive ‘T Cells’ may trigger other responses in the body, thus, leading to excess production of skin cells and white blood cells. The excess cells move to the skin surface and end up causing the red painful patches.
Treatment options to manage psoriasis
Although there’s no cure for psoriasis as such, the symptoms can be controlled. The treatment options for psoriasis are:
1. Topical treatments: Topical treatments involve application of creams and lotions. They have been mentioned below:
I. Corticosteroids: Corticosteroid creams or lotions reduce the excess skin cell production, thus, reducing inflammation. They are generally not used as a long term treatment as they cause skin thinning.
II. Vitamin D analogues: A synthetic form of Vitamin D, it helps in slowing down skin cell growth.
III. Salicylic acid: This treatment is used to reduce scaling on the skin, caused due to psoriasis. It is usually administered along with other medications.
2. Light therapy: Light therapy involves using sunlight or artificial light to reduce inflammation and scaling. It helps in reducing the activity of T cells in the body.
3. Oral medications
In case of severe symptoms, oral medications are prescribed. Medications such methotrexate helps in reducing the excess production of skin cells. Cyclosporine is a drug that is used to suppress the erroneous immune system response. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
जब मैं सोता हूं तो सिर्फ 5या7मिनिट के लिये नींद आती है और फिर नींद खुल जाती है फिर 4, 5 घंटे नींद नहीं आती और अगर आ भी जाती है तो दिमाग में पता नहीं क्या क्या चलता रहता है और नींद पूरी नहीं होती कृपा कर कोई इलाज बताएं धन्यवाद
My weight is 66 kg and height is 5 feet 2 inch. I started 45 minutes non stop jogging from today morning, so I took 4 litres of water today. Actually how many litres of water should I drink? Is there any limit to drink water for me? Is there any suggestions to continue?
I am suffering from oily urine since one year n experience dry mouth sometimes no other issues regarding this problem.
Feeling like some external small particles inside left eye and it is disturbing lot. Cleaned my eye completely with water. I do not find anything inside my eye. please help.
I am fair. Before use coming and Which shop use after coming because my skin dal (back) face and body please help me.
I feel uneasy, suffocated because I am unable to breathe properly. Mostly at night I feel restless and short of breath. Moreover when weather changes or I come in contact with dust or smoke then also I have breathing issues. My chest x-ray is always normal. I don't understand what the problem is. But I am very tensed.
After kissing a girl. My penis become literally tight n after a second a dot of sperm comes. N dn when I go for sex my penis. Not tight. So wt a solution in thz conditions.
Physical exercises and dieting go hand in hand in reducing weight. You sometimes believe that there are many foods, which help you to lose weight. But in several cases they actually make it harder to lose weight.
There are some foods, which needs to be avoided when you are dieting. Such foods are:
- You might think that fruit juice is a very preferable option when you are dieting because of the nutrient product they hold. But many times the thing is not that.
- ou should not consume calorie when you are dieting. As such, many people often resort to fruit juices to seek carbohydrates instead. Yet, in opposition to popular belief, fruit juices provide the calories which such people would want to avoid.
- The natural sugars we find in fruits are not the same as that found in fruit juices. Fruit juices contain no fibre. So, sometimes it is just as same as a can of coke.
Diet fizzy drinks
- You think that diet sodas do not contain as much as normal soda, but it is just the same. The artificially sweetened beverages are same and contain the same amount of sugar.
- In addition, these diet sodas stimulates your appetite and your urge to consume food increases. If you are someone with a sweet tooth then you can switch to sweet green tea instead.
Fake butter or margarine
- You sometimes have a tendency to think that butter contains fat, but margarines don't. However it is not true, and as such margarine also does not help reduce weight.
- The margarine products also contain trans-fats, which can prove to be very bad for your dieting regulation. It also also increases the rate of having heart diseases.
- Apart from that, all the margarine products contain a high amount of omega 6, which is a kind of fatty acid.
Processed food with low fat
- You think that in processed food the fat is removed from the food and as such these foods are harmless to consume while dieting. Yet, it is not so because most of the time a very high amount of sugar is added to the processed food.
- Some studies have shown that low-carb foods are more beneficial than low-fat food. The low-fat food does not help you to maintain the right levels of glucose tolerance.
- Studies have shown that your rate of eating is increased up to 30% when you start thinking that you are having low-fat food.
Low-calorie snack bars
- If you think that cereal bars are a very healthy thing to consume during diet then you are wrong.
- Studies have said that 40% of cereal bars contain sugar. As it is artificially sweetened then it also contains glucose or fructose syrup which again is not good for your weight loss efforts.