Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.N SrivastavYour feedback matters!
From past few days I am experiencing constant pain around my rectum. My bowel movements are good and need to go two to three times in the morning, leading to a burning sensation and pain all the day round. Are there any medicines for this. Are there chances of a Fistula. Do I need to report a Dr.
One year back I got infection in my forehead which bulged in size. I removed it by surgery by the concerned physician. Now it is again bulging at the same place. What should be the problem. What should be done for it.
I want to get rid of my lip pigmentation. My lips used to be light but now they aren't the same. They have become darker specially the upper lip. Please help.
I want to now whether I can make my face brighter because I have a wheat texture and I want to look fair and I wanted my career in modeling because of my dry and little dark texture I am not feeling confident to start my passion.
Mera face jayda tar red rahta hai ya fir jab mai jayda laugh karta hu larta hu toh mera face aur red ho jaata hai. Kindly suggest me some idea to overcome from this problem.
My daughter, who is 24 years was diagnosed Neurofibromatisis at the age of 9. Big scar is on her thigh, small one on left chest and other areas. We have tried Allopathy, Homeopathy, but of no use. Kinly advise
He is having blackheads on his head and cheeks. How can he get rid of these blackheads and give some tips to keep our skin fresh and good looking.
I have some oil problem on my face and under my nose. It's very annoying for me. Please tell me what to do?
L am 21 years old I have little pigmentation on my face. Please suggest m. And I am worried about as my hair is thin.
Hello sir/mam I am 19 year girl, since last 7 years I m having a big black spots on my body some are on my face also. I have consulted about it in very reputed doctors of delhi, bhopal, gwalior. They all told me that. Due to any wrong medicine consumed by me. I am having a drug reaction on my body. And it will recover naturally. But it doesnot shows any effect till now. Please suggest me what to do. If you want.
Hallo sir my nose space getting so black and looking so bad I am so nerves please give me best solution.
When I enter into the age of adult. Lot of pimples rises on my face. Now pimples are removed but wrinkles and darkness is remains same. Even some of friends say your body is not matching with your face. Give me some suggestion to remove wrinkles and dark spots from my face.
My mom is 38 years old and she has a problem of dark circles under her eyes. How to remove her dark circles?
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: 5 Foods for Great-looking Skin