Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A N ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor my child age is 3 years and problem is nose block wen is born tat time say block and continue water coming in nose. Then I go and c doctor. Doctor say take CT scan and blood test. CT scan is report is enlarged adenoids and blood test normal. But still no talking in my child. And one doctor say MPS urine test tel and then I go lab give sample urine lab party say after 16 days come collect reports. Y is tel MPS test also taking I don't no. I confused and lot of tension. But activity child. No one give clear solution what I can do. Please help me.
My new born kid has ostium secundum of 0.4 cm. Is it harmful later or will it get healed as time passes by.
Hi. I am suffering from loose motions since 2 days. It is completely watery. Since my 2 months baby is on breastfeeding I cannot get admitted full time. I have taken intravenous oflox metrogyl and dns twice. Orally I am on ornof 500 bd, meftal spas and spertgut sachet. The frequency has reduced but it is stillstill watery. Am I on correct medication and how much time will it take to improve. I am slated to fly out of country on Thursday.
It's important to teach kids about cavities at an early age. The more they know about how to keep their teeth healthy, the more likely it is that they'll develop good dental habits - and keep those up throughout their lives.
Here are some pointers so you can talk to your kids about cavities and how to prevent them.
What are cavities and what causes them?
A cavity is a hole that forms in a tooth. Everything we eat and drink, especially sweets forms plaque. If we're not careful, plaque can attack our teeth and damage them.
Why are cavities bad?
A cavity causes harm to your tooth, and it can also be painful to you. If left untreated, the hole can grow and get bigger or deeper. It may get so big that that the whole tooth gets damaged. If that happens, your dentist may have to remove it.
How can I protect my teeth from cavities?
Cavities can form if we eat too many sweets and don't clean our teeth properly. The best way to protect your teeth is to choose healthy snacks like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Try to avoid sugary foods and drinks, like candy and soda.
If you do eat sweets, have them with your lunch or dinner, and then brush your teeth right after. When sugar stays on your teeth for a long time it can cause damage, so try not to snack throughout the day when you may not be able to brush. You should also brush your teeth after an ever meal, or at least twice a day. And don't forget to visit your dentist every six months for regular checkups!
What if I think I have a cavity?
A cavity can be painful, so if your child has a toothache, schedule an appointment with your dentist right away. At the appointment, the dentist will look at your child's teeth and take x-rays to see if there is a cavity.
What happens if I get a cavity?
If you have a cavity, your dentist can help. He or she will give you some medicine to numb your mouth and make you comfortable. They'll use a special drill to remove the damaged part of your tooth. Then they'll fill everything in with a special material, and you'll have what's called a filling.
Remember that healthy dental habits are the best way to prevent cavities. The more you can teach your kids about good hygiene and serve as a role model, the better off their dental health will be in the long run!
My tailbone hurts when I sit a certain way and it only hurts at the top of my buttcrack. I never fell on it or anything, but I can feel a bone on the top of my buttcrack that hurts even when I touch it. My buttcrack also is wet in the area hours after I have showered. I am not sure what the issue is but the liquid is coming from somewhere and smells really bad and I am in pain and I guess its pilonidal cyst. Any idea how to treat this?
Sir, my daughter is 8 years old. She always complain about a pain in her stomach. Could you pls tell me the possible reason for this n what will be the remedy for the same.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My child has a 5 years old girl. She having a mole or pimples black colour in the left hand fingers middle and ring finger I consult a doctor then she told you go to consult the skin doctor maybe surgery will be do and my fear is she is very small girl how is it possible. Pls help me doctor.
My 7 months old daughter has upset stomach for last 5 days. Her motions are frequent, semi to loose, and have bad smell. Is it because of the things she keeps putting in her mouth (viz toys or anything she finds) or is it more because if the food she eats. I give her variety of foods churned in mixer grinder. And what medications should I give her? Will any home remedies help? Please suggest.
Sir my son is suffering from fever from 19/08/16 in starting it is 104 and every 4 hours it come back then it comes 6 hours then 8 hours then 12 hours then 18 hours after perecetomal syrup then how long it will go please suggest me and why is the duration of fever is long.
Hi I am shyam from delhi, my son is 3 yrs old but he take only liquid food. Any food that need to chewing he can't eat, if he take non liquid food then vomit immediately. Please suggest what I do ?
My daughter is seven and she gets cold attack every night her nose gets blocked and she freaks out as it becomes very uncomfortable for her to breathe. She doesnotven have cold in a days times that affects her.
My son is 14 months he is affected by Ewing's sarcoma of tumour when he was at 3 months at left thigh and undergone a surgery as well as 14 cycles of chemotherapy and please suggest for further procedures.
I have a 18 Months baby. Doctor told that baby dose not have enough blood in the body. What can I do?
Hi, my 2 year old baby is not taking food properly from last 2-3 days, have some time running days in last 3 days, cough for 1 day and in last 2-3 days loose motion and 4-5 times a day (irregular timings). What should be course of medication.
Our child is look like weak but the doctor said his weight is ok he is still active but no problem. But while seeing other persons he has no stamina his energy level is low for swimming what can we do His age is 3years and 6 months
The moment when you learn about your child being autistic can be a life changing moment for you. You might feel all the dreams and aspirations which you built around your child come crashing down on a pile of zilch. However, recent developments in this field show that you can certainly take steps to make your child more comfortable and bond well with them.
Autism related disorder usually begin before the age of 3, when the child starts encountering problems in communication and social interaction. This article tries to help you find a way to deal with an autistic child:
- Learn more about autism: Learn about autism as much as you can; a broad understanding of the causes and symptoms of the disorder can help you understand your child better. This will also enable you to respond to your child’s needs better, both physical and psychological.
- Build a strong support system: It is difficult to parent a child who is suffering from autism. Communicating and interacting with your child might be extremely difficult and problematic. In order to overcome this stress, you should have a strong support network, a support network from which you can draw your strength and logic once you have to take major life decisions for your child.
- Review your treatment options: It is advisable to start treatment immediately after the diagnosis is done. Early treatment can help better your child’s cognitive skills that can help him/her cope better with the surroundings and circumstances. The treatment options include behavioral training whereby self-help or social skills training is used to work on the child’s communication skills and behavior. Specialized therapy is another option whereby the therapies are directed at a particular aspect of the child, primarily speech or physical functioning.
- Focus on your child’s diet: Diet plays an important role in the regularization of any disease. Even in case of autism, deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals makes it very important to analyze the diet and then assess it. Consult with the doctor before making any modification to the child’s diet.
- Behavioral training: Behavioral training is an aspect of autism treatment that allows the child to adapt to various conditions. Before a child undergoes behavioral training, it is advised to assess his/her behavior, functional abilities and the environment your child belongs to. The objective of this therapy or training is to induce desired behavior and get rid of the undesirable ones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.