Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Submit a review for Dr. A K SinghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from viral fever and cough what precautions should I take in order to get rid of it..
I am a regular smoker, now i am unable to run and facing breathing problems. How can I control smoking.
I'm getting cough from November 2014. Then it stopped in January 2015. After that in March second week or so, while driving a insect went into my mouth. Now I got a swelling in my throat. What do I do now?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 1 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I am 33 year old male, by profession in sales marketing, have to under go more than 100 Km journey everyday in bike. I feel sleepy through out the day, even though I have good sleep at night of 6 hours. Normally I don't take any medicine daily for any disease. I am pron to sneezing , running nose, cough and cold frequently for that I some time take medicine.
I have asthma. Mujhe chest or Peth me bohot pain ho rha h. aur meri saans bhi phul jati h, even mere sir me bhi bhot pain hota hai. Maine Nagpur ke bohot se doctors se consult kiya hai but abhi tak koi aaram nhi hai. Maine homoeopathy medicine bhi Lena shuru kiya tha, but usse bhi koyi farak nhi PDA. please doctor. Help me.
I am suffering from TB Node on my neck and going treatment for last 1 month.injecting streptomycin injection daily morning.Dr told me for injection for continuous 60 days.does the injection becomes overdose or beneficial,kindly reply
I have viral infection from 3 days I have taken dosage of doxycycline 1-2 days nd before it I have taken cefpodoxime But I am feeling now some throat pain nd have some cough How to treat this?
My son is suffering from dry cough very dangerously I shown to pediatrician doctor but stil I feel that they just give tonics.
Sinusitis and migraine both are very painful condition, causing immense discomfort. Homeopathy deals with both the conditions very well.
1. Sinus and Homeopathic cure: Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps: Soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred to as nasal polyps and causes acute sinusitis. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause.
Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.
2. Migraine and Homeopathic cure: A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well.
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
Dehydration is known to trigger migraines: Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body. Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraine. - Lack of sleep - Stress
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy:
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.