Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. A K Khan

General Physician, Delhi

Dr. A K Khan General Physician, Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. A K Khan
Dr. A K Khan is a trusted General Physician in Mahipalpur, Delhi. You can meet Dr. A K Khan personally at Delhi clinic in Mahipalpur, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. A K Khan on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Delhi clinic

L-96, Near Indus Valley Public School, Rangpuri Rd, Mahipalpur, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. A K Khan

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have been coughing since last month before it was a darker bulgum now it has changed to a lighter one suggest me some medication please.

General Physician, Chandigarh
As the color of the sputum has changed from dark to light it is showing improvement my suggestion is don't add on any medication just take steam inhalation regularly everyday till you recover.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have stomachache in upper abdomen, right side since 10 days. The pain is like a mix of burning and spamic. It keeps on shifting but mostly in right side upper abdomen. Please advise.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
U have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day for medicine contact on private chat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting sperm in 5 minutes I am masturbated many times what to do for my wife's satisfaction.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Delhi
Try Stop and start method: When you are about to reach orgasm. Stop the stimulation for about seconds and then start it again. Repeat this pattern until you want to ejaculate. For medicines you can contact me freely Thanks.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Groundnut oil or sunflower oil which is better in terms of health benefits and nutritional value.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Choosing Between Vegetable Oil and Sunflower Oil. Both oils have high smoke points, which is important when deep frying foods, and are low in saturated fats, which is important in reducing the risk of heart disease. Vegetable oil may be less expensive and more readily available than sunflower oil.Groundnut oil or peanut oil is got a good combination of fats, and has the good monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and is low in bad saturated fats. It's a good all-purpose oil for cooking and it works particularly well for Asian foods that are prepared in the wok
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old I have asthma problem from 2 years what can I do please suggestion.

Homeopath, Lucknow
For asthma please try to know things from which u have allergies n which triggers ur problems n then avoid them. Use B C no 2 ,4 tabs thrice a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is thebest medicine for sound sleep at night as I am now 66 years old having sleep pob.

B.A.M.S, M.D In Ayurvedic Medicine
Ayurveda, Amritsar
Dear sir, Please rule out the cause of insomnia yourself or ask us to help. Till then take some white butter and rub it on your souls for 10 mins before going to sleep. Drink one cup of buffallow milk with one teaspoon of cow ghee before sleep. For more details share your reports or medication history (if you are taking any) Thanks n Regards Dr.Ritesh Chawla
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir, I am17year old. I have some problem in my chest for some time. And I want to loss m fate pls tell me about some thigh. Thank you.

General Physician,
you may be having chronic bronchitis or pharyngitis do regular warm saline gargle. have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin C thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection.
1 person found this helpful

I am feeling hungry very much sometimes. Even if my chest starts paining. But when I have my foods. I am unable to have as much as I want. I can't eat. What is the solution?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be due to gerd (gastro oesophageal reflux disease). 2. Take an upper gi endoscopy after consulting gastro enterologist and follow the advice and treatment accordingly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What measures to be taken to prevent too much of sweating from hands legs and underarms and from whole body.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi Take pranacharya allergin capsule 1-1 twice a day. And pranacharya sheetal syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Avoid tea. Coffee.junk food. Spicy food. Fermented food. Walk for atleast 30 minutes a day. Do pranayama early morning. Avoid alcohol consumption. Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Vertigo at morning some time vomiting. Loss of appetite. Burning stomach after taking meal. Help.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take balance diet and on time daily. Take one fruit daily in afternoon/. Evening take nux vom 30 - twice daily for next 10 days. Continue treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello take alpha ha, 15 drops with water at the gap of 2 hours. Take kali phos 6x, 6 tabs twice daily and take sound sleep of 9 - 10 hours. You will feel better after getting up because you have headache due to lack of sleep.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My aunt she was burnt near about 2 years ago at the time of chhaat puja. Then we admitted her on a nursing home near about us. On this nursing home she was treated by doctors and she had to stay there near about 2 weeks. After that doctor discharged her from nursing home. And then she had to regularly treatment and dressing on home. After 1-2 months of regular checkup and medicine's she was good. But now she have itching on burnt areas and swelling on burnt areas. Please give me suggestion as much as possible I have to do.

General Physician, Mumbai
She is probably developing hypertrophic scars or keloids on her burnt areas. Please see a skin specialist for definitive management. You can apply scanil ointment or steroid like betnovate ointment to prevent itching or scar hypertrophy. Take vit E capsule daily.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have head ache on every high. What should I do? and I need to know what is the reason for that. Please help me doctor.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem kindly follow advises given below: you can take: 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 34 years. I suffer from premature ejaculation. The moment my ejaculation is over my erectileness also goes. I 6ft in height with 94 kgs weight. I spoke around 5-8 cigarettes a day.

Sexologist, Jodhpur
Once ejaculation happens it is normal to loose erection. How many strokes you last after penetration?
1 person found this helpful

I hav a problem while during a sex, I can not control myself to discharge in 60 sec. & I do not want do second time. Its totally depressed for me, my size is 4 inch so how can I increase it. Pls help me!

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
I am recommending you an following remedy which will surely help you mix one a part of fresh raw juice with one part of honey. Take 1/4 glass of the combination three times on a daily basis. Take one glass of walnuts, one glass of dried apricots, 1 glass of raisins (choose the type while not seeds), one glass of prunes and a pair of lemons with the skin still on them. Grind all ingredients, add one 1/2 glass of honey and stir everything. Take one table spoon of the combination three times each day one hour before meals until you end the entire portion. The treatment is 1-2 parts. This will help with your concern.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I used to masturbate daily, but now I overcame the habit. Twice a week ,I do it because I am unable to control it. My age is 24, height 6.2,weight 58 approx. Can you suggest me, what should I do to control it. Should I start some some physical activity too.

Sexologist, Gurgaon
Hi Mr. Lybrate user masturbations is fun but delay affect dangerous,, your married life spoil And sexual enjoy lost, so you stop masturbations, and avoid pron video and good seep and physical exercise daily and meditation, eat balance diet, for further management and treatment consult privately ok.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a severe headache from three days what should I do n which medicines should I take?

MBBS, MD - Community Medicine
General Physician, Jaipur
Hi, Headache could be because of various reasons. Your headache could be due to stress/fatigue/tension or it could be an indication to another type of headache called migraine. I would advise the following - 1. Try to take adequate rest. 2. Distract yourself from TV/ Computer/ Stress or anything that puts a pressure on your eyes and head. 3. Try to take adequate sleep at least 6-8 hours. 4. Take Tablet Paracetamol 500mg after taking food (as and when required). Share your daily routine which will help in understanding the reason of headache. ***Get Well Soon*** “Yoga/meditation has a great relaxation power.”
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom 30 years old sometimes getting pain in her body and feet I want to know the solution.

Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
First of all, make sure that your mom gets time for some relaxation for 15 mins. In those 15 mins, let her lie on the bed with no noise around and make her close her eyes. Then you apply some almond oil softly with the tip of your fingers around both her eyes for 10 mins and on her feet for 5 mins. Make the room cooler with air conditioning or high speed fan! spread some fragrance by a good quality room freshener and tell your mom to sleep with her hands open facing the ceiling. After 15 mins she will feel rejuvenated with much less pain! she can then take hot tea with ginger and restart her work. The most important thing. Do not give or let others give her any stress or tension which can scare her and eventually that will reflect in her bodily pains and the cycle will go on! so, now you take care of your mom like a mom daily for 15 mins and see the difference.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir i have genral weekness.i am not doing perfect sex with my urine is yellow clour i am going 2 or3 times bth room for stool.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
It may be some problems in your mind or body. So, instead of taking drugs from medicine shops, consult your doctor to get a cure. Don't worry. It's treatable condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed