Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.K. Kesar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. KesarYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 20 year old. I got pain on my legs days before period and during period. It feels like my legs are neutral at that time. Because of this I can't walk at that time. What could be the problem? And normal days I don't feel any time of pain on my legs.
I have some problem in penetrating into my girlfriend's vagina. It is soo tensed n penetration is not getting done. What can I do for this. Can she take any medication?
Hello. Yesterday I was fooling with my boyfriend. In the act he penetrated me for a while though there was no ejaculation. However to be safe I took an ipill immediately afterwards. Can I still be pregnant?
My menstrual cycle is 30-33 days on 8th day of my periods I feel pain in my lower legs and stomach. And I have white discharge is it ovulation?
I am 28 years old, I had my last period on 30th Nov and got over by 3rd-4th Dec and had unprotected sex on 6th Dec though I had an I pill within 12 hrs, bt on 12th Dec morning I was bleeding a bit .I am worried ,hope this does not mean I am pregnant ,plz Advice me on this, what does this mean?
Dr. muzhe vometing head pain and back pain bahut hey tablet lenese utna hi farak padta hai fir vometing hoti hi hai kya main pregnent ho sakti hu.
Hi Doctor's, My wife is 6 month pregnant, while having sex she feeling more pain as compare to earlier Should I stop to have a sex or it effect to our child in this stage whether we have sex in these conditions or not and why she have more pain Please suggest asap Thanks.
“Health is Wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet. Some of the many different
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much, much more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.