Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A K KapoorYour feedback matters!
Is it necessary to apply acnemoist gel on face for life time. Actually I have used melacare cream for one month, after that my nose surrounding area become red ,so from that time I stopped the melacare cream after that my nose surrounding area become dark. I went to doctor for checkup my doctor prescribed me "onabet cream and acnemoist gel" Right now darkness disappeared. So my doctor told me, I have to apply acnemoist gel for lifetime, is it OK to apply. I am confused. So please help me.
I am 25 year old girl. My skin is getting dull day by day. No glow on my face. I have a combination skin type. But sometimes it become too dry after washing. So plzz help me daily routine to be followed to get fairer skin.
I daily sleep at 12am after working late night with laptop. In the day time also most of the time I will work with my laptop only. I have black marks below my eyes. Please provide some suggestes tablets and creams to remove black marks below eyes. Thanking you sir.
Hi Been ill for ten years. Still no cure. General doctors say everything normal by reports. Tried ayurveda. Now on homeopathy, still on. Present symptoms :do not feel much hungry, sensation of pricks on body irregular, feel burning sensation entire body when exercised and a feel that blood clotted in nerves. Mentally normal. What is wrong with me.
I have scars and damaged skin on my face due to pimples since 6 year. Is there any product or any thing which can remove or reduce them so my natural skin can be reappear.
Mai gym kr raha hun mujhe na koi aachi se dite bta dejiye jis se chare pe ronak aa jaye or body v aacha ban jaye.
Large pore are visible on my face. What I have to do to make them look small. please suggest any medicine which works fine.
Hi, I am 20 years old and my skin is so dull I want to look fresh every time and I also don't have even skin tone what should I do?
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.