Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. A K DubeyYour feedback matters!
My mother aged 43 is having joint pain after doing some manual work. Another problem is. Her legs are full of blood clots, even though her legs didn't undergo any kind of physical trauma. She says these blood clots disappear after some time. But new blood clots appear at new spots.
I am suffering from a severe back pain can you tell me how to avoid it please and any precautions which should be taken.
I am 21 years old. Male and I have backache from last 3 months. What should I do?Please any suggestions?
Dear sir I am 29 years guy I have leg pain from last month and it make me really very tired at night and in the morning its effect me very badly at night I have to take two sleeping pills and even after that I cant get proper sleep my vitamin b12 is 194 and vitamin d3 is 14.5 and my rest blood test are normal even my hiv is non reactive.
I'm suffering in varicose disease, it's spread below the knee and now it spreading above the knee near to my thighs and its paining every time. Do it will affect genital? Whether it's curable or incurable? Bcoz I'm feeling some pain near genital. Please guide me.
Sir For last few months I am having a tremendous pain on my knee joints so kindly suggest for the same.
My mother 61 years old have been using R2-10 .now she got telmisartan 20 mg as a replacement for it. .is it advisable one to go?
I am 28 year male last two or three month I am suffering from leg pain and also felt fatigue. I took medicine from many doctors but no avail. please advise me why is and should I do to get rid of it.
As I work in cafe I have to stand for 5 hours so what should I do so that my legs will not pain. I do not have any addiction please answer me regarding my leg pain. What should I do?
Hi I am 34 years old from last 1 month I have left back pain and from last 2 days there is pain like ant bite in ear lobe.Please tell.
I have a sprain on my ankle since a month it's not recovering what to do for quick recover. Though am doing icing and warm water then cold water and applying gel also.
Hello sir, I am 20 year old i am having severe leg pain from last week. Its giving more pain in early morning is there any natural solution please suggest me.
I am a 39 old male and have leg pain issue from long time. My legs below knees pain very much. It feel like hot and pains when I seat or going for sleep. Consulted doctors and taken calcium tablets as well as B12 treatments. In summer pain is increasing. More pain in foots.
Hi I am detected with vitamin d deficiency, since 6 months I am feeling difficulty in walking, my joints are paINING, joints have started to become stiff, please suggest a remedy doctor.
My friend got into a railway accident he is alive but he got a cracks on spinal cord doctor said that he should operation on it is he get well after operation?
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!