Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 49 year old male I have skin problem in my body last 2 two three year I have itching in my leg some time I do itching blood come in the skin.
I was fair in color when I was young but when I grew up I lost my old fairness my chest and stomach ares are more white than my face. Are there any natural medications to increase skin color I am 17 years old.
Under glans penis I have some small projections some are white faces and some skinny in colour. They are from last few months, they never pop up and I'm not involved in any sexual activity till now but I live in a hostel from last few years where I have to share toilet with many people. And I never felt any ache or rash there. So I have to worry about these projections or not?
My skin type is oily. My face color is black while my body color is white. How can I get white color to my face. Please tell me the cares and solution to get white color.
My faces having dullness and full of acne my skin is oily so tell me which face aur cream I used in my face my face becomes black in some places in the middle of face becomes black spot Aur whole of acne. please consult me what I do to make face fair.
How I get rid of pimple and my whole body is fair but my face skin is become dark How I get fair skin.
Suffering from dry skin in winter season. Irritation remains in legs lower portion and hips.what can i do?
I am 25 years old and I am having dark area below my eyes since long time. Usually my HB remains in 10-11. I have undergone HB improvement courses (including B complex, Iron, minerals and folic acid tablets+ Diet) many times. But they have shown a little improvement in my health but no change in dark circles. I have read on net the common cause for these and no one fits right. Also the skin of the area is very thin. Please suggest if these dark circles are curable. How can I get rid of these.
I'm suffering from Heavy cheeks on my face , what type Of exercises Should Reduce cheeks on my face Fastly.
Sir can I use gluthionine soap for a fairer look? please tell me if there are any side effects regarding using it. Should I use it or not?
I am 19 years old. My forehead is darker than any of my face skin colour. It looks so odd. What should I do?
I' ve a real bad pain at my anus when I sit. While passing motion I don' t feel that pain. But while driving I feel that pain a lot. Kindly help.
My sister is 21 year old. She had a tumour near her private part, 3 week before and get operated. Even before the wounds suffered due to operation get heeled, another tumour started to grow near the same place. Please suggest me the best solution or better place to get treated. She is suffering more with the pain and bedridden for past 3 week. Kindly help me.
My she- dog has an open wound. Should I do the dressing from betadine everyday? Also, what should I do make her skin odorless?
Skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe. A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, chiefly caused by insulin fluctuation in the body. A study shows that, 1 out of 3 people suffering from diabetes are likely to develop a skin condition sooner or later.
Here are skin conditions that affect diabetics:
- Fungal infections: People who have diabetes have an increased risk of contracting the fungal infection, especially the one known as Candida Albicans. The fungus tends to create a red, itchy rash, which is surrounded by blisters and scales. These are usually found in warm places of the body like the armpits, or between the fingers of the hand or perhaps even the toes. Common fungal infections in diabetic people include athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm.
- Skin problems related to neuropathy: Diabetes can be the cause of nerve damage in some cases; and neuropathy is a common symptom of diabetes. This type of damage can cause a loss of sensation in a part of the body. On event of an injury, one may not be able to feel it. As a result, an open sore or wound, if left unattended, can develop into an infection.
- Bacterial infection: Although anyone can get a bacterial infection, people suffering from diabetes are likelier to contract them. Usual bacterial skin problems that tend to trouble diabetics are boils, lumps near the eyelids, nail infections and carbuncles. Diabetics are also prone to infections deep in the skin and of the underlying tissues. The affected area is usually warm, red and swollen.
- Tingling and itching: Among the many causes of itching, diabetes is one. Yeast infection, dry skin and poor circulation are the primary causes of itching among patients of diabetes. Usually, the lower part of the leg tends to itch the most, if poor circulation is to be blamed.
- Acanthosis nigricans: Acanthosis nigricans is the condition where diabetics get darkening of skin leading to skin tags around neck and armpits.