Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A C MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi my son is 9 suffering from duchnne md his cpk was 17160 reduced to 5123 he is on homeopathy but weakness is not reduced he can walk now thinking to start steroids Dr. Recommended defcort 18 in high dose 10 day/ month & calcium his weight is 35 kg & dose is 54 mg /day.
3-4 very small pustules have started appearing over my baby's face (cheek), especially below his eye. They don't seem painful but the count is slowly increasing and the existing ones are not going away. Need to understand whether they should be left unattended or there is a cure. Please help.
My son is 12 year old. He shakes his head frequently. Sometimes his shoulders also. Whats the reason and treatment?
Hi I've got a baby (daughter) through IVF I hope babies through IVF r safe n will remain healthy just like normal babies There is no added risk in IVF babies Give me positive reply.
I'm taking Nexito Forte and Skizoril 12.5mg daily for the past 3-4 years. I'm undergoing psychiatric medications for the past 10 years. I was diagnosed with Schizophrenia and ADHD. I have also been diagnosed to be suffering from Hypertension and have been prescribed Nebimac 5mg and Telma 40 for the past 6 months. Now my life is back on track and I have a good job in hand. But I feel that my life is going on just because of the medicines and fear for the worst when I stop taking medicines. I have had a talk with my doctor who said the dosage would be reduced gradually. What would you advise regarding this?
My baby is now six month. I dint gave any food to him. Other than milk. What should I give for my baby.
Tell me sir cow milk is a best for 5 month old baby please tell me he taking nan 1 but its not diegest.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.