Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Bhal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A BhalYour feedback matters!
Sir , I want to know about pregnancy. If a boy put his penis into a girl's vagina and he just masturbate inside the vagina and he just pull out his penis before his sperm comes so is their any possibilities for a girl to get pregnant. ? Reply me.
If you are fasting this NAVRATRI, try these healthy & simple diet techniques to Lose Weight , Gain energy & Detoxify Your Body.
1. Sattvic Diet: Ayurveda focuses on Sattvic Diet, mainly comprising of fruits, milk & preparations made from vegetables. This will help in cleansing & detoxifying the body.
2. Take Healthy & Nutritious Food: Opt for fruits like bananas, apples, guavas, oranges this will help in keeping your energy levels high. Take low/no fat dairy products like paneer, milk, curd, lassi to fulfil your protein requirement. You can have nuts like almonds, walnuts, groundnut, anjeer as well.
3. Avoid these Foods: Avoid sabudana, chips, fried food, high salt content food items, too much of Tea or Coffee or sugary foods.
4. Maintain Fluid Levels: Drink lot of water, vegetable & fruits juices during these 9 days to replenish your body fluid levels.
5. Prevent Acidity: Take smaller & frequent meals to avoid acidity. This will provide you with required energy throughout the day.
6. Keep Energy Levels in Check: When you break your fast, take protein and whole carb-rich food like low/no fat dairy products, fruits & vegetables so that you will have ample energy to begin work the next day.
7. Don’t Overwork Yourself: Set a clear schedule for your work, and don’t let fatigue overcome you. Navratri fasts are supposed to help your body/body organ rest and detoxify, and burdening yourself too much will have a detrimental effect on your health over the 9 auspicious nights. Make sure that eating too little doesn’t affect your performance at work.
8. Avoid Stress: Stress can harm your health and weaken you further during the Navratri fast. Try not to stay hungry for hours together and drink lots of fluids to keep stress levels in check.
9. Take Proper Rest: Resting your body is very important during these 9 days, try some simple yoga/meditation techniques this will help in relaxing your body & mind.
CAUTION: Fasting is a technique to cleanse & detoxify your body, do not punish your body by starvation.
Wishing everyone HAPPY & HEALTHY NAVRATRI!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I'm 22 years old. My weight is 117 kgs and i'm having menstrual irregularity i'm doing excerise but i'm not reducing weight.Can any doctor suggest what to do. And my height is 168cm.
The lower part of uterus, which eventually leads into the vagina in the female reproductive system in humans is called the cervix uteri or in simple words, cervix. The inflammation of this part of the reproductive system is called Cervicitis.
Inflammation in the cervix is caused due to irritation, infection or injury to the cells, which align the cervix. Any one of a number of infections, mainly sexually transmitted diseases can cause cervicitis, of which the most common are chlamydia , mycoplasma , ureaplasma and gonorrhea. Chlamydia accounts for almost 40% of the total cases. Less common causes of cervicitis are Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas vaginalis) and Genital herpes. Other than STDs, causes for Cervicitis include allergies, bacterial imbalance, injury or irritation resulting from pessaries, tampons, hormonal imbalance and even cancer or its treatment (radiation therapy).
Some cases of cervicitis in women can be symptomless. However, in most cases, symptoms are present, and they include:
1. Persistence of gray or white vaginal discharge that may or may not smell
2. Vaginal bleeding under certain conditions eg. in between periods or after sex
5. Difficulty or pain during urination
6. In rare cases, fever or pain in the abdomen
Cervicitis has no typical form of treatment. Treatment may not be needed in cases where the cause is not a sexually transmitted infection. On suspicion of an infection, the main objectives of the treatment are the removal of the infection and obstructing its spread to the fallopian tubes and uterus, or in case of pregnancy, to the baby.
The medical prescription issued by your doctor would depend on the organism, which is causing the infection. It may include Antibiotics, Antifungal medications or Antiviral medications. Cryosurgery, a process, which freezes the abnormal cells in the cervix using freezing temperatures, may also be performed by your doctor. In severe cases, where there is damage to the cervical cells, your doctor can apply silver nitrate (destroys abnormal cells).
Recommendations from your doctor may also ask your partner to be treated so as to prevent recurrence of the disease and to avoid intercourse as long as the treatment is in process. Treatment is mandatory if you are tested to be HIV positive. Moreover, having cervicitis makes you more prone to receive the virus from a HIV positive partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.