Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Submit a review for Women Wellness ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. It was a bad case of delay periods. The overall atmosphere in the Women Wellness Clinic is very soothing. She is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call herin case of emergency. I remember, I read an article of Aaditi Sharma Acharya in the paper and made contact. Aaditi Sharma Acharya has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. The delay periods treatment for delay periods has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
Never thought I will have such a comfortable and painless delivery like this. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Women Wellness Clinic in Delhi. I was quite depressed due to my complications, but my Dr.Aaditi Sharma Acharya guided me to change my attitude. Dr.Aaditi is really like god send person. Almost all doctors suggested C Section for me, but I did not wanted to go for it for my delivery. Dr.Aaditi did my normal delivery and she did magic to me.
Unfortunately because of some consequences I had to undergo an abortion. I was very scared about it. Somebody suggested me to get it done by dr Aaditi Sharma Acharya at Women Wellness Clinic in Delhi . She made my fear go away and made me healthy once again.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.