Doctor in Vivekanand Hospital
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Vivekanand HospitalYour feedback matters!
Ideally a laser surgery should be your last resort to remove a wart when all the other means of removing a wart have failed. You should opt for a laser surgery only under the following circumstances:
- Medicines have not been able to remove the wart
- Warts are large and widespread
- Appearance of warts during pregnancy (only after consulting your doctor)
What should you keep in mind? Before opting for surgery:
- Laser technology does not lead to scarring on the skin
- The surgery requires a local anesthetic, which is used for making the affected body part numb
- Laser treatments should not be used as an initial treatment
- It is a sure shot way to remove warts
After a laser surgery the wound is generally painful depending upon the intensity, location and number of warts that are removed. Some of the probable outcomes of a laser surgery are as follows:
Thyroid disorders are becoming very common nowadays but no need to take medicines for it lifelong. With ayurvedic and panchkarma treatments, a patient can get rid of Thyroid diseases within 5 to 8 months. Thyroid disorders mainly occur in women but also can occur in men, children, teenagers, and babies too.
Thyroid disease is caused due to over or under functioning of thyroid gland which is located in the front of neck below the Adam’s apple. This gland is essential for producing thyroid hormones which regulate body metabolism, body energy and temperature, body’s use of other hormone and vitamins.
Diseases of Thyroid gland can result in either too much production of its hormones called Hyperthyroidism or too little production of hormones called Hypothyroidism.
Causes of Hypo or Hyperthyroidism:
According to Ayurveda, it is mainly caused due to:
Irregular lifestyle, dietary and sleeping patterns
Excessive intake of outside food, maida, bakery, fermented food, fast food, junk food, cold drinks, cold water, refrigerator products, preservative containing food and instant food
Other causes are Thyroid tissue diseases or cancer, congenital defects, intake of some medicines
In pregnancy and after delivery many times it is detected
Symptoms of Hypo or Hyperthyroidism:
Poor tolerance of cold temperature or feeling excessive hot in normal temperature
Constipation or frequent loose motions
Poor concentration, depression, sleeplessness, nervousness
Irregular menses, PCOD,
Weight gain or Weight loss
Changes in voice, puffiness around eyes
Management of Thyroidism by Ayurveda:
Ayurveda has very fantastic results in Hypo or Hyperthyroidism. There are 4 important steps for treating Thyroid:
These medicines differ from person to person and according to symptoms
Some Panchkarma treatments like Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, and Raktamokshan are giving best and fast results in Thyroidism
By following proper diet, we can get fast results like avoiding fast & junk food, maida and bakery products, fermented food etc.
It helps to overcome stress to maintain mental peace and physical strength. Some Yoga postures like Suryanamskar, Sarvangasan, Paschimottanasan, Naukasan and Pranayam are also playing an important role in treating Thyroidism.
Jock itch can be defined as a fungal infection affecting the skin, especially around the inner thighs, genitals, buttocks or the groin region. Also called ‘tinea cruris’, this condition triggers irritation that results from the ring-shaped red rashes that primarily affect the warm and moist regions of one’s body. This condition majorly affects people who sweat excessively, such as athletes or even people who are over-weight. Although it is often bothersome and uncomfortable, jock itch doesn’t bring about severe complications for the affected individual. Jock itch can easily be cured by keeping the groin region dry and applying topical anti-fungal medications.
The main symptoms of Jym itch include itchy and painful rashes in the buttock, inner thigh or the groin region. The rash is usually tan, red or brown in color, slightly scaly and often formed at the edges.
Putting on damp, wet or unlaundered clothing, such as athletic supporter and very tight underwear or wearing them frequently.
Sharing towels that were used by a person suffering from the same condition.
Taking showers irregularly, especially after excessive sweating or exercising.
Living in hot and humid conditions.
Wearing tight clothing.
Immune system disorders.
Anti-fungal creams or lotions can help treat ringworm of the groin. Few examples are Miconazole, Econazole, Clotrimazole and Ketoconazole. These medications should be applied twice a day for about two to four weeks.
In case the eruptions start to ooze fluids or pus, antibiotics may be administered by the doctor.
Measures to prevent recurrence of tinea cruris include weight reduction (if obese), wearing less occlusive clothing, drying thoroughly after bathing, using topical antifungal powders, laundering contaminated clothing, and treating concomitant fungal infection of nail of feet, if present.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.