Musculoskeletal Injury Physiotherapy
Range Of Motion Exercise Treatment
Post Surgery Rehabilitation
Sensory Integration Therapy
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Computerised Traction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Manual Therapy Treatment
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Achilles Tendon Rupture Treatment
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Submit a review for Temple Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and my bones and joints are wek, please suggest me some liquid medicine to grow up my bones and help in growing calcium.
Cervical spondylosis is fast becoming the bane of modern life. An age-related wear and tear problem affecting the spinal discs in your neck, cervical spondylosis is increasingly affecting the young because of the use of cell phones, laptops and the like.
Cervical spondylosis is a general term used to define shrinkage of disc in between vertebrae in the neck region. Along with disc degeneration, bony projections also form in the area and are called bone spurs.
Other causes of cervical spondylosis are dehydrated discs. Discs are thick, pad-like cushions in between vertebrae that act as shock absorbers. They are made of a gel- like material that can dry over time. This causes the spinal vertebrae to rub together causing pain. The discs also crack which allows the internal gel-like material to spill out and impinge on spinal nerves causing symptoms.
There is a narrowing of the space required by the spinal cord and nerves that emanate in the upper spine to go to various parts of the body. Pinching of these nerves can cause alarming symptoms like
- Numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs and feet
- Lack of coordination and difficulty in walking
- Loss of bladder or bowel movement
- Stiffness and pain in neck
Treatment and management
Usually, cervical spondylosis doesn’t cause any symptoms. But when you start experiencing pain, stiffness and weakness of muscles, it’s best to go to a doctor who will diagnose the problem and then treat it.
Treatment for cervical spondylosis depends on the severity of your symptoms. Its goal is to get rid of pain, allow you to carry on your daily activities and prevent any permanent damage to your spinal cord and nerves.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed to reduce pain and inflammation. Example Ibuprofen.
- Corticosteroids are oral medications to get rid of the severe pain. If these don’t work, your doctor can suggest steroid injections.
- Muscle relaxants medicines relax the muscles in the upper part of the spine and help in curing neck pain and stiffness
- Anti-seizure medications are also prescribed to dull the pain of damaged nerves in the spine. These include epilepsy medications, such as gabapentin and pregabalin.
- Non surgical treatments are usually very effective in treating cervical spondylosis and surgery is usually not required. Physiotherapy is a bulwark for patients as it helps manage the condition very well.
- Neck exercises that help stretch and strengthen muscles in your neck and shoulders can help manage debilitating symptoms of cervical spondylosis.
- Few patients also benefit from traction, which can help provide more space for nerve roots within the spine.
- Surgery is the last resort for treating cervical spondylosis.
- It is suggested when non-surgical treatments fail and the pain and neurological signs such as weakness in your arms or legs get worse.
- It is done to create more room for your spinal cord and nerve roots.
Cervical spondylosis surgery typically involves removing:
My age is 39 I had fractured on leg toes. I had take treatment and my born is joined now. But my problem is now I get paining and spelling due to heavy message can you suggest any solutions for this.
Popping sound in my left shoulder. I dont have any pain just a popping sound since last 3,4 months it started after my gym sessions.
मेरी उमर 50 years मेरी right Leg के neके निचे बुहत ददॅ होता है ओर साथ मे पैर पर भी please बताए य दद कयो हो रहा है
She is getting back pain from 3 days and that's why not able to sit long to study. What could be the possible reason?
I'm suffering from severe pain, back of the right knee (I feel pain while bending and lifting of leg on the mussel and nerves, I feel too much stress at back of the knee. Please give some suggestions for needful help)
I had an ACL hamstring graft reconstruction a month ago. And still can't walk with full balance and limp while walking. Is my graft loose? Am I having some issue with the reconstruction please help me.
I've got a sprain as I got up suddenly from the bed. The sprain is in the lower and middle left back, what should I do?
Me running karte waqt zameen par Gir gaya tha aur Mere paaon me 1 mahine se moch aa gai hai. Aur dard abhi bhi ho raha hai. Dard ko mitaane ke liye Mujhe kya karna chahiye? Plzz help me Sir.
My both leg got operated for ligament tear after then continually my leg is suffering with pain lack of strength however I am doing exercise also .now my left leg knee is severely getting me in trouble and pain unstoppable doctor said cartilage problem and for again for operation and simultaneously same problem started with right knee also .i can not bent my leg and it is paining in either of the condition and can not leave it straight or can not fold it .i do not want to do operation .phytharsphy started again .please help me to get rid of this.
ACL tear of right leg knee due to sports injury. Need acl reconstruction. Pls. Let me know the cost. Thanks Mortoza.
My mother aged 52 is weight 90 kg, she constantly have knee pain and took injections for that. Her condition. Is that she cannot walk continuously and cannot stand long. She is taking medicines for knee pain sometimes. Bt. It's not helping her out. She is also tried to loose her weight but as she is aged also its seems her to difficult to do so. So can you tell me some diet chart that will help her or any specific ointment that will help her to relieve her pain.
My spinal cord is paining severely .the pain was getting at its own time and I am getting sever paining .how can that will be solved.
Hello I am 31 years old women. I am suffering g from severe heel pain since 6 months. please get me rid of it. My weight is 67. I am having 2 kids.
Hello Dear Sir/Ma'am, I want to ask something. I am Preparation for defence service. But when I running to much like continuously 1 hr or more. Then I feel some pain on my knee and in shin. Before three month ago when I running in ground. Suddenly, my knee area mass is fracture. I go to the hospital, doctor told me same thing. Sir, Suggest me something good food whose make my bone strong, it is this occur by lack of Calcium in my body. Tell me sir, I feel afraid to running. But I can’t control myself and I running. Tell me sir, give me some good tips. I am waiting your reply. Thanks in advance.
I am having pain in my left feet on back side. When I stretch my feet, only then I feel pain. I have done my xray and there is no fracture. Is there any way to know the cause of the pain.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.