Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Swarnveda ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I remember, I read an article of Pratibha Jain in the paper and made contact. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. The entire Swarnveda Clinic was spotlessly, clean. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Pratibha Jain. The overall outlook of the Swarnveda Clinic was very nice. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my gain weight, but she has helped me immensely.i took a gain weight treatment
I had lost hope, but the diarrhoea treatment given by Pratibha Jain has helped me regain my confidence. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my diarrhoea, but she has helped me immensely. Due to my diarrhoea my daily activities were suffering. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The diarrhoea treatment has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine.
I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The guidance Pratibha Jain gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. The atmosphere in the Swarnveda Clinic is always so positive and full of life. The Swarnveda Clinic was equipped with various facilities. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.she is the best doctor for female.
dr Pratibha Jain of Swarnveda Clinic in Delhi if you want to get an ayurveda besides allopathy treatment for any of your problems. I recently consulted her for my treatment and I am very much benefitted with it.
dr Pratibha Jainprescribes the most effective medicines and acne and pimple problem’s remedy. Her clinic, Swarnveda Clinic in Delhi has a nice ambiance, neat and clean clinic, well behaved staff.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pratibha Jain to be very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible, caring and prompt. Thanks a ton
Dr. Pratibha Jain provides answers that are caring. She is having dis problem for about 5 years and her age is 52. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pratibha Jain to be very helpful. Very Useful information.
Dr. Pratibha Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Good suggestion given by doctor
Dr. Pratibha Jain provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks Doctor
Potli swedan is very effective therapy in back pain. It reduce inflammation, strength the muscle and tendons, relax the nerves and reduce pain. Potli swedan is the type of keraliya panchkarma, in which a panchkarma specialist make a potli with dry herbs powder or rice prepared in herbal decoction or different type of patra and dip the potli in warm oil, than give a tapping massage on back.
1. Ankylosis spondilytis
3. Slip disc
4. Buldging in spinal cord,
5. Acute pain
6. Pain due to injury
7. Degeneration of bones
8. Weakness of muscles
Ayurvedic medicines are best for heel pain. We are providing medicines and panchkarma therapies
Causes Of Heel Pain:
1. Lack of calcium (hypocalcemia)
2. Increase serum uric acid level in body.
3. Regular use of high heel sansad
4. Spur formation in vines
5. High protein diet.
1. Hot and cold water dip of y jiour heel alternatively.
2. Wear a soft base shoes.
3. Drink penty of water
4. Drink soda water.
5. Take calcium supplements.
A three month therapy of ayurvedic medicines can cure your menstural cramps and associated problems.
1. Ayurvedic medicines
2. Hot fomentation
3. Clove tea
4. Warm oil massage
Ayurveda, translated into science of life and longevity, has been practiced in India for more than 5000 years and has gained worldwide popularity. It uses noninvasive and natural methods, produces minimal side effects and therefore, is being widely accepted.
Ayurveda believes that the body is made of pitta, vata, and kapha systems (or doshas) and diseases are due to imbalance between these or predominance of one over the others. Obesity for instance is believed to be due to kapha predominance, leading to excessive eating and thereby obesity. There are various herbs (listed below) that are used in treatment of weight loss, and they all act by burning more fat and improving natural metabolism.
Vrikshamla (Garcinia cambogia): Known commonly as brindleberry or mangosteen oil tree or malabar tamarind, this helps to reduce triglycerides and control cholesterol. It also suppresses appetite and inhibits lipogenesis (conversion of sugars to fat)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): Licorice has been widely accepted as an anti obesity herb, especially in reducing abdominal fat. It acts by reducing the amount of triglyceride in the liver and blood. It also contain flavonoids, which slow down oxidation of fatty acids.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale): An herb with varied medicinal properties, ginger has a multitude of health benefits. It promotes weight loss by lowering cholesterol and reducing fat accumulation. It also regulates metabolism of cholesterol and oxidation of fatty acids.
Kalonji (Glycyrrhiza Glabra): During clinical trials, the seed extract of Kalonji has been shown to improve body mass index and lead to better waist-hip ratios.
Myrhh (Commiphora Resin): The bark of the flowering Mukul Myrhh tree produces a sticky, yellowish resin that has been identified to be a steroid compound. It is harvested in winters and considered to act on all 3 doshas and provide an equilibrium in the body. Commonly known as guggul, it translates to "one that protects against disease." That in a way sums up its medicinal properties. In obese people, it helps by lowering blood cholesterol and triglycerides and is considered a very powerful fat burner.
It is proven that Ayurveda is a safe method to help you lose weight. Also, please note that each of these above products will have benefits in other medical conditions and not used only in obesity cases. In addition to the above specific products, there should be a combination of healthy eating and exercise, which primarily drives weight loss. Balancing eating and sleeping to homogenise the three doshas in the body is also very important for effective weight loss. Increasing water intake, reducing alcohol intake, planning protein-carb ratio, and customized exercise routine are are aspects to be considered. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Utrine fibroid is a benign growth but later it can be cancerous so treatment is very necessary. It can cause infertility, recurrent abortions, heavy bleeding, weakness. If your family is complete, then you can go for hysterectomy but hysterectomy also have many side effects due to harmonal changes like weight increase, bad effects on eye, teeth, hair and you will feel old age symptoms like whiting of hairs, wrinkles, loosing of skin etc. But if your family is incomplete then you have no option. But now don't worry. Ayurveda can help you.
Hi sir can you explain symptoms of fatty liver if fatty liver is there jaundice will come and my hemoglobin is 6.
I delivered a baby 18 days back.In my ninth month of pregnancy I suffered from severe itchiness all over body and especially over my tummy. Later my tummy turned into black in colour. Till now it is in black colour only. What might be the reason for that blackness and is there any remedy to get rid of that discolouration? I took calcium, folic acid and iron tablets during pregnancy which were recommended by my gynecologist. I used to rub a cream called (mama mio the tummy rub butter) over my tummy. Is there any effect of them?
There's a housefly in my right ear, I think he's now dead cos it's not doing any movements, this was happened to me 6 months ago, and my right ear is very itchy too.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I'm suffering from headache in the frontal and occipital parts of head .Besides this I also have cough with yellow sputum and running nose (2 days. Can you please suggest me the care to be taken along with required medication.
Cancer in the female reproductive organs has been on the rise in the past few years and is a major health concern. While conventional medicine has been able to improve certain aspects of the lives of patients afflicted by this, Ayurveda also has some great remedies for cervical cancer. Let's have a look at some of the remedies in Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha or Withania Somnifera: Ashwagandha is an all rounder herb, which has long been a favorite of Ayurvedic practitioners. It is a great antioxidant as it has very strong anti-inflammatory properties which help fight the growth of cancer cells and thus can be very helpful in arresting or preventing cervical cancer.
- Lodhra or Symplocus Racemosa: This is a herb, which is used as an extract in powders or even found in the form of capsules. It is commonly used to treat vaginal discharges and menstrual problems and has been known to be very effective. It is also very useful for all cancers of the female reproductive organs including the cervix.
- Shatavari or Asparagus Racemosus: As a herb, Shatavari is very good in increasing libido in women and also increasing energy for daily activities. Ayurvedic practitioners have used this herb to treat many female sexual disorders since ages. It is also very effective in preventing cervical cancer and limiting the growth of cancer cells within the female reproductive organs.
- Ashoka bark of Saraka Indica: This is another ingredient, which is used frequently in the female health products. Ashoka bark is of special interest in case of female reproductive health as it has been known to reduce pain and symptoms caused by tumors in various organs. This natural remedy is also very effective in lessening painful PMS symptoms and correct menstrual problems. Thus, it can also reduce the chances of cervical cancer and also keep it under check.
- Guggul or Commiphora Mukul: Used in many health tonics because of its rejuvenating properties, this herb can be very helpful in the treatment of cervical cancer as it provides the body with many essential minerals which cannot be administered by other medications or food.
I'm suffering with back pain for last 4 years.In middle I took some Ayurveda medicines. While taking medicine it's all right, more again started.
Two kidneys are present on either side of the spine, above the waist. The kidneys perform important functions of cleansing the blood, controlling blood pressure and maintaining salt and mineral balances. Kidney related issues are to be treated as soon as they occur as failing to do so might lead to kidney failure, which is a serious condition.
Ayurvedic approach for treating kidney related problems
Each type of medical treatment has their distinctive approaches towards such treatment and so does Ayurvedic care. The weak body is toned up in a natural way in the first stage. The second stage is the prevention of diseases using natural remedies and the final stage is treatment through ayurvedic care.
Causes for kidney related issues and Ayurvedic care for such issues
The causes for kidney related issues are toxins, anatomical abnormalities, abiotic stress, mental imbalance, the easy entrance of microvita, and side effects of various allopathic medicines. One major reason for kidney related problems is the side effects of modern medicines or over dosage of allopathic medication. On the contrary, the medication system of Ayurveda effectively treats all the issues in a natural way without imposing ill-effects to the human body.
When to seek Ayurvedic care?
A few symptoms, the occurrence of which indicates that you should consult a doctor for checking of kidney related issues are nausea, weakness, ankle swelling, vomiting and shortness of breath. A few other symptoms are high blood pressure or urea and decreased hemoglobin. If these symptoms are due to kidney related problems, Ayurveda cure for kidney related issues is one of the best options for recovery.
Prevention of kidney failure- Ayurveda treatment to avoid dialysis
"Prevention is better than cure." If kidney problems arise, it is best to take preventive measures to avoid kidney failure. A few things that help in preventing kidney failure are controlling blood pressure, controlling blood sugar and improving breathing pattern. Diet plays a major role in preventing kidney failure. Ayurveda approach insists the change of acidic diet to an alkaline one. Diabetes and blood sugar can also lead to kidney failure. According to Ayurveda, natural remedies are available to treat chronic kidney failure patients. Dialysis can be avoided and the kidney functions can be restored with the help of a few herbal remedies in the Ayurveda approach. The level of creatinine and urea are controlled effectively by Ayurveda treatment
Recovery using Ayurveda care for kidney failure patients
Kidney damage for a period of 3 months or more is known as chronic kidney failure. The treatment of underlying cause, treatment of damaged kidneys and treatment of dhatus (body tissues) which makes up the kidneys are done in the case of Ayurvedic care. The kidneys are made up of "Rakta" and "Meda" and treating these two will lead to recovery. The benefits of using Ayurvedic medications for kidney related issues are plenty. The kidney damage is recovered, the risk of death can be reduced to a significant extent and frequency of dialysis can be minimized effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My question left leg nee pain last two month. My age 56 years, dr.treatment going on, medicine taken cartigen tab but problem is still.
Increased uric acid level cause many problems in our body.
1. Lack of water intake cause accumulation of uric acid in our body.
2. Intake of high protein diet.
3. Because of liver problems.
4. Because of kidney problems.
5. According to ayurveda this a problem of vatrakta.
1. Pain and swelling in toe.
2. Joints pain specially in finger's joints in initial stage.
3. Red patches on skin with itching.
4. Increase pitta in nadi (pulse).
5. Swelling in all joints especially in ankle joint and below knee.
7 ways to reduce uric acid level:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Drink soda water daily.
3. Drink coconut water daily.
4. Take chandan ark.
5. Drink khus decoction
6. Drink cold milk
7. Avoid badi vegetables like arbi, kathal, peas, culliflower, urad dal, rice.
Urinary tract infection is very common. Mostly women are effected by this. This is caused by bacterial infection, stone in urinary tract, lack of water, poor hygiene, bad eating habits. According to ayurveda, due to all these reasons vat pitta and kuff become imbalanced and caused problem. But increase pitta in our body is the main cause in our country. When we drink less water, pitta accumulate in our body and cause so many problems and uti is the commonest.
How ayurveda works?
Ayurveda have so many herbs which can excreat pitta from our body threw urine and can neutralise remaining pitta and leave no chance to reoccurrence the infection. Ayurveda is the safest and most effective pathy. No side effects, no reoccurrence, best results.
Any type of kidney disease can be treated by ayurvedic medicines successfully. If you have increased level of blood urea, creatinine, bun, all doctors will suggest you to take allopathic medicines and later you have to go for dialysis. But this is not end, ayurveda can cure kidney diseases.
Most commonly diabetic patients suffer from this problem. If you are diabetic or have any symptom like puffiness on face, swollen hands and feet, difficulty in urination, change urine colour, metallic taste in mouth, lack of urine, amonia smell breath, fatigue, dizziness, etc.
How Ayurveda helps you?
There are so many medicines in ayurveda to cure kidney disease according to symptoms. Like pipal, neem, gokhru, punernava. In initial stage ayurveda can give you result in 15 days.
No need to dialysis, move on to ayurveda.
Gastro Intestinal Tract problems can manifest in several ways. The GIT is the path traced by the food eaten through the mouth. The food enters the food pipe and travels through various organs on the way such as the oesophagus, the stomach and the intestines in order for the nutrients to be absorbed by the body. Finally, it proceeds to the rectum to discard the waste. Since numerous organs are involved the problems associated with GIT could be many, such as constipation, gastritis, diarrhoea and complex issues such as peptic ulcer, Hepatitis, cirrhosis, and Irritable bowel syndrome. And Ayurveda promises a complete cure for all these problems within a few months of ayurvedic medication.
- Constipation: Constipation is one of the common GIT problems suffered by many. Originated because of a bad routine, it leads to difficulty in bowel movement. This can be a huge discomfort. But there are natural remedies that could be of great help. Eating fruits, especially guava, grapes and oranges has proven to be effective in relieving constipation. And generally switching to a healthy lifestyle and adopting a good diet which includes fibre will help in the long run.
- Gastritis: An inflammation of the stomach lining caused by a bacterial infection by Pylori or constant use of drugs such as aspirin leads to the condition called gastritis. Like the most other GIT disorders, this condition again is accompanied by pain in stomach, nausea and bloating. Consuming flavonoid rich food is the Ayurvedic remedy for fighting the Pylori infection. Try and avoid smoking, drinking, caffeine and maintain hygiene to ward off infection will be of help in combating gastritis.
- Peptic ulcers: A hole in the stomach lining which causes pain and is relieved when an antacid is taken may point to peptic ulcer. Ayurveda suggests plenty of water intake which will help in alleviating the discomfort associated with peptic ulcers. Adding banana to the diet, drinking cabbage juice, eating short frequent meals and consuming cold milk will cure the disorder completely.
- Problems associated with digestive issues: Poor digestion results in malabsorption of nutrients and leads to deficiency diseases over a period of time. The symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, and fluffy tongue can point to digestive disorders. Taking certain measures such as eating small frequent meals, chewing food properly, avoiding greasy and spicy food and exercising will provide relief and correct the problem gradually.
- The practicality: As the diseases are numerous, the underlying point is to improve the digestive system. With Ayurveda, the Gastrointestinal Tract related issues can be cured completely. Yet, to prevent the problems from recurring back, it calls for lifestyle changes. Chewing food properly, intake of warm food, making lunch the bigger meal of the day, staying hydrated, and regular exercises are a few lifestyle habits that need to be followed to avoid the GIT problems.