Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Sri Balaji Action Medical InstituteYour feedback matters!
Hi I am very low in Vitamin D. Level is at "6" .I am 25 years old. Please consider that I have high cholesterol level as well, Total cholesterol count is 303. LDL 217, Triglyceride 264 ,HDL 33. Can you suggest something?
Low blood pressure. After drinking 3-4 glasses of salt water I'm able to be normal. During wake up I'm feeling light-headedness.
My father had an angioplasty just 3 days back. He is 100% vegan. Can you suggest a proper diet plan for him? He is a big foodie.
Doctor, my cholesterol is 238 and it is very high. Due to my job and night shift, am able to only walk for 30 to 40 minutes a day in form of exercise. My Doctor recommended me Storvas 20 for 3 months. Many a times, I consume alcohol moderately to get sleep and I read that post consumption of alcohol, taking Storvas 20 will impact lever. Can I take Storvas 20 during day instead of night?
I got its cholesterol level checked and he got HDL as 34 LDL as 141 and non HDL 153. I am non smoker and even does not drink. My job is a desk job and I having 75 kg weight and height 5'6. Please suggest him medicine and exercise.
How to remove disease of blood pressure? What is to control it? Should I dis continue allopathic medicines when it is under control?
I am facing high blood pressure. When I checked it with doctor it comes to say 140/90 and self checking at home it comes to normal say 117/77 or 120/80. I am feeling pain at left lower side of chest and I can feel the same by pressing it and some times I feel heaviness in head. Initially I checked my Vitamin D3 level was very low say 11 and Homocysteine level was also not up to the mark. (Deficiency of B12. Sometime I feel weakness in body and low blood pressure also. Please suggest me medicine and further guidance.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) is a traditional and well established surgical procedure for treating diseases in the coronary artery. The process is carried out by using blood vessels alternately (vein or artery). Initially, CABG was performed by using the left internal mammary artery and saphenous vein. It was observed that the chance of occlusion in the vein grafts was much higher than the arterial grafts. In the last decade, total arterial grafting, which uses all the arterial conduits, is being practiced as CABG for better results.
Types of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Traditional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: In this type of CABG, the surgeon will initially open up the chest bone to gain access to the heart. The heart is stopped using medications and the body is connected to a heart-lung bypass machine to circulate oxygen and blood throughout the body.
- Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass grafting: In this surgery, small incisions are made on the left portion of the chest to gain access to the heart. This surgery is used to bypass the blood vessels present in the front portion of the heart.
- Off-pump Coronary artery bypass grafting: In this procedure, the chest bone is opened up to access the heart. Here, however, the heart is not stopped during the surgery.
Patients, who have been suffering since a long time and have been operated on the vein grafts, have a chance of re-developing certain artery diseases such as a heart attack. To counter this possibility, surgeons have started using the method of Total Artery CABG. In this procedure, the left and right internal mammary arteries are used from the chest and the radial artery, from the fore arm for the surgery.
The main advantages of this procedure are:
- The survival rate is higher in total artery CABG as compared to the traditional CABG.
- It comes with long term benefits
- The procedure is safe as well as feasible