Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Skin Allure Aesthetic StudioYour feedback matters!
नींद नहीं आने की बिमारी को ही अनिद्रा कहते हैं. जाहिर है कि नींद हमारे लिए कितना महत्वपूर्ण है. नींद के महत्व को देखते हुए इस बिमारी का जल्द उपचार जरुरी है. लेकिन इसके लिए नींद की गोलियों का सहारा लेना ठीक नहीं है. क्योंकि इसके साइड इफेक्ट बहुत ज्यादा हैं. तो इनसे बचने के लिए हम आपको कुछ आयुर्वेदिक उपाय बताते हैं जिससे आपको इससे छुटकारा मिलने में मदद मिलेगा.
यदि आपको आयुर्वेद के बारे में थोड़ी भी जानकारी होगी तो आप जानते होंगे कि ब्राह्मी का इस्तेमाल मस्तिष्क की क्षमता बढ़ाने में किया जाता है. ये भी विदित है कि नींद का जुड़ाव दिमाग से ही है. इसलिए ब्राह्मी के इस्तेमाल से अनिद्रा की बीमारी में आश्चर्यजनक फायदा देखने को मिलता है.
लैवेंडर का इस्तेमाल भी आयुर्वेद में कई तरह से बताया गया है. कई सारे शोधों में भी इसके अनेक गुणों की पहचान हुई है. इन शोधों में ये पाया गया है कि इसके इस्तेमाल से अनिद्रा जैसी बिमारी को दूर किया जा सकता है. खासकरके महिलाओं और युवाओं में इसका असर बेहतरीन देखा गया है.
विशेष रूप से पर्वतीय क्षेत्रों में उगने वाले जटामांसी का इस्तेमाल तीव्र गंध वाले परफ्यूम बनाने में किया जाता है. लेकिन ऐसा पाया गया है कि मस्तिष्क और नाड़ी सम्बन्धी रोगों में भी ये बेहद प्रभावशाली साबित होता है. हलांकि इसके काम करने की गति थोड़ी कम होती है लेकिन काम सटीक है. इसके लिए आपको रात में सोने से एक घंटा पहले एक चम्मच जटामांसी की जड़ का चूर्ण ताजे पानी के साथ लेने से लाभ मिलता है.
अनिद्रा से निबटने के पारम्परिक तरीकों में से एक ये भी है कि आप इसके लिए दूध और शहद का सेवन करें. आपको बता दें कि दूध व शहद इन्सुलिन के स्त्राव को नियंत्रित करता है. इसके बाद ही ट्रिप्टोफेन का सही मात्रा में मस्तिष्क में स्त्राव होता है. फिर ट्रिप्टोफेन सिरोटोनिन मेंऔर सिरटोनिन, मेलेटोनिन के रूप में बदलकर मस्तिष्क को आराम पहुँचाने का काम करता है. फिर आपके नींद की बीमारी ठीक हो जाती है.
अश्वगंधा की गिनती उन पौधों में होती है जिसकी जड़, पत्तियां और तना सभी का औषधीय इस्तेमाल किया जाता है. अश्वगंधा एक अच्छा वातशामक होने के कारण थकान का निवारण भी करता है. और ये तो सबको पता है कि थकान दूर होने से नींद बहुत अच्छी आती है. इसके अलावा एक उपाय ये भी है कि सर्पगंधा, अश्वगंधा और भांग तीनों की एक समान मात्रा का बारीक चूर्ण बनाकर रात में सोते वक्त 3-5 ग्राम मात्रा में यह चूर्ण पानी के साथ लें. इससे नींद बहुत अच्छी आती है.
शंख की आकृति वाले फुल होने के कारण इसको शंखपुष्पी का नाम दिया गया है. एक शक्तिशाली और प्रभावी मस्तिष्क टॉनिक के रूप में पहचान रखने वाले शंखपुष्पी में नाड़ियों को भी शक्ति प्रदान करने की भी विशेष क्षमता है. अनिद्रा की शिकायत होने पर इसकी पत्तियों का चूर्ण जीरा और दूध के साथ मिश्रित करके लेने से फायदा होता है.
तुलसी के फायदों से तो हम बचपन से ही परिचित होते हैं. जाहिर है इसमें तमाम औषधीय गुण भी पाए जाते हैं. लेकिन अनिद्रा में भी ये एक अचूक औषधि के रूप में काम करता है. नींद न आने पर तुलसी के पांच पत्तों को खाने और रात को सोते समय तकिए के आस-पास फैलाकर रखने से इसकी सुगंध से नींद आने लगती है. इसमें कोई झंझट भी नहीं है सबके यहाँ लोग गमलों में तुलसी का पौधा लगाए रहते हैं.
रबी फसलों में अलसी का नाम प्रमुख है. इसमें ओमेगा-3 फैटी एसिड, प्रोटीन, फाइबर, लिगनेन, विटामिन बी, सेलेनियम, पोटेशियम, मैगनीशियम, जिंक आदि तत्व भरपूर होते हैं. चूँकि इसे फीलगुड फूड माना जाता है, क्योंकि अलसी से मन प्रसन्न रहता है. इसलिए इसे अनिद्रा की समस्या के लिए भी लाभकारी माना गया है. इसके अलावा कांसे की एक थाली में अलसी और एरण्ड के बीज का तेल घिसकर आंखों पर लेप लगाने से भी अनिद्रा की समस्या में लाभ मिलता है.
मसालों के रूप में पहचान रखने वाले आजवायन का औषधीय गुण भी भरपूर है. इसमें स्वास्थ्य, सौंदर्य, सुगंध तथा ऊर्जा प्रदान करने वाले तत्वों की प्रचुरता होती है. इसका इस्तेमाल हम अपने विभिन्न पकवानों में भी करते हैं. इसके अलावा इसका इस्तेमाल अनिद्रा की समस्या को दूर करने के लिए भी किया जाता है. इसके लिए आपको लगभग आधा चम्मच अजवायन सुबह-शाम लेना होगा इससे आपकी अनिद्रा की समस्या खत्म हो जाएगी.
मसालों के रूप में हम सौंफ के इस्तेमाल से भी परिचित हैं. इसमें भी बहुत सारे तत्व जैसे कि कैल्शियम, सोडियम, आयरन, पोटैशियम आदि शरीर को सेहतमंद रखने वाले तत्व पाए जाते हैं. नींद न आने की बिमारी के निजात में भी इसका लाभ मिलता है. इसके लिए आपको 10 ग्राम सौंफ को आधा लीटर पानी में उबालकर जब पानी आधा रह जाए तो उसमें थोड़ा सा नमक मिलाकर सुबह-शाम पीने से अनिद्रा दूर होगी.
सुन्दरता को निखारने में या बालों को चमकाने में मेहंदी के इस्तेमाल से तो हम परिचित हैं. लेकिन मेहंदी हथेली और बालों की सुंदरता निखारने के साथ-साथ अनिद्रा को दूर करने में भी महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाती है. आपको बता दें कि मेहंदी के फूल उत्तेजक और हृदय मजबूती प्रदान करने वाले होते हैं. वहीँ इसका काढ़ा हृदय को संरक्षण करने तथा नींद लाने के लिए उपयोग में लाया जाता है. अपने तकिये में मेंहदी के सूख फूलों को रखने से नींद अच्छी आती है.
I am having joint pains and unable to walk freely My age is 54 years. Doctors advised to get the et knee replacement. How many days it will take for me to walk without operation.
I am 60+ years old & suffering from arthritis for the past 10 years. Both knees are affected. I consulted a doctor and he has suggested knee replacement in both knee. Is knee replacement necessary? What are the advantages of knee replacement? Will I be able to walk properly after the operation?
Hi doctor my sister have a hard piece (gilti) in her breast and she have a lots pain in her breast or arm also. She have take pain killer but have no relaxation. Can it be a serious problem?
You know it’s time for a knee replacement surgery when you can’t walk, move or get up from a chair without pain in spite of taking medications, physiotherapy and following a pain management therapy for a long time. Knee replacement surgery is also known as arthroplasty, and it’s one of the most common bone surgeries around.
Causes of Knee Pain
Most people suffering from arthritis of any kind- osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and post-traumatic arthritis are the ones who may require a knee replacement surgery when their condiition becomes severe.
It helps ease pain and helps one move freely.
- Osteoarthritis- This is mostly caused due to age-related ‘wear and tear’ of the knee joint and usually occurs in people who are older than 50 years. In this condition, the cartilage that cushions the three main bones of the knee wears away. This makes the bones rub against one another, causing stiffness and knee pain. Osteoarthritis is the main reason why people go for knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid arthritis- In this type of arthritis, the synovial membrane that surrounds the knee joint becomes inflamed. This chronic inflammation then damages the knee cartilage and leads its loss and attendant pain, and stiffness.
- Post-traumatic arthritis- This happens after a serious knee injury. It can lead to tears of the knee ligaments and bones which leads to damage to the knee cartilage.
- Loss of blood flow to the bones – osteonecrosis – also may require knee replacement surgery.
- Those with deformities like knock knees and bowed legs also may require knee replacement.
Knee Replacement Surgery
During this surgery, an orthopedic surgeon removes the damaged part of the knee and replaces it with an artificial metal or plastic joint. This artificial joint is then attached to the thigh bone, the shin, and the kneecap with a special cement-like material.
Different Types of Knee Replacement Surgery
There are four main types of knee replacement surgery-
- Total knee replacement- This is the most common type of surgery. In this, your surgeon replaces the entire knee including the thigh bone and shin bone that connect to the knee.
- Partial knee replacement- This type of surgery is performed if arthritis affects only one side of your knee. However, this type of surgery is done only if you have strong knee ligaments. This is performed through a smaller cut than is needed for total knee replacement.
- Kneecap replacement- This type of surgery replaces only the under-surface of your kneecap.
- Revision knee replacement- This is a complex surgery which is performed in case you have very severe arthritis.
A knee replacement is actually a knee "resurfacing" because only the surface of the knee bones is actually replaced during the procedure. It is a relatively safe procedure and the patient does not have any side effects. All a patient is required to do is take proper rest and follow the instructions of your doctor.
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.
I am 56, year old, female,I have much pain in knee, also have back pain. I have diabetes also. U take insulin regular for 4 times in a day. I have thyroid also. My question is that how to get relief from that pain. I can't sleep at night for this pain.
Bilateral knee replacement! what will be the cost nd pricing of the total surgery? I am also a paediatrician from gorakhpur! want to get it done for my mother! waiting fr your reply sir.
I have pain in my knee for about 4 months it's sometime there while sometime it's gone. I usually have it while I go to get at night time. What should I do is there any natural remedy?
Hi doctor. 2 weeks before I fell from vehicle. I got scratch pain at knee. I went to doctor he gave me TT injection. Even though after 2 weeks I still cannot walk properly. Also too much pain at knee. I went to orthopedic on Monday. He told nothing happened like factors. It will cure he told. But still pain is there in knees.
Hello Dr. I am swetha 26 years old I had knee pain if I walk about just 2 kms aday or if stress I will suffer alot overnight starting from knee to down the leg will get pain I had continue deliveries within 3 years I got 2kids right now I have a feeding baby too I can't travel more than 1 hour in bike my hip joints pain is unbearable I can't afford much please do suggest some good food I haven't used any iron or calcium complete medicine during 2nd pregnancy and after delivery please suggest some good diet plan in Indian style and very simple one my height is 5'2 aaweight 65.
Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disorder of autoimmune starting point. In arthritis, the joints get to be painful, inflamed, swollen and warm with checked stiffness. Chiefly the little joints of wrist, fingers, ankles and toes are included. Over the long haul, other huge joints may likewise get influenced.
Homeopathy is a standout amongst the most prevalent all encompassing system of medicine. The determination of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms comparability by utilizing comprehensive approach. To the extent therapeutic medication is concerned, a few very much demonstrated medicines are accessible for homeopathic treatment of arthritis that can be chosen on the premise of cause, sensation, location, modalities and augmentation of the protests. For individualized remedy determination and treatment, the patient ought to counsel a qualified homeopathic doctor face to face.
Causes of arthritis
- Injury: It can harm to ligament, bone, and cartilage that eventually prompts to extreme pain.
- Obesity and propelled age: Both are extremely regular cause of arthritis.
- Infection: Any sort of infection to the joint may come about arthritis.
- Sprain: Due to sudden unnatural developments causes pain and additionally limitation of development of the joint.
- Overuse: Overuse of knee joint can cause bursitis which eventually prompts to extraordinary pain.
- Dislocation: Also causes serious arthritis.
- Different causes: Include Sickle cell disease, Sarcoidosis, Kawasaki disease, Lupus, bone tumors, Crohn's disease, bleeding disorders and so forth.
Will Homeopathy treat joint inflammation?
Homeopathic method of treatment is extremely powerful in treating rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathic medicines treat rheumatoid arthritis by directing the overactive immune system. They decrease joint inflammation and symptoms including swelling, pain and stiffness of joints. Homeopathy offers an extensive variety of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. However, there is nobody cure for all ills connected with this condition. The most fitting Homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is chosen in light of an inside and out analysis of individual symptoms. Exceedingly successful Homeopathic medicines for rheumatoid arthritis are ActaeaSpicata, RhusTox, Causticum, Bryonia, Kalmia, Caulophyllum, Ledum pal, Guaiacum, Benzoic acid, Calcaria Carb.
The homeopathic treatment for arthritis has the capability of forever reestablishing the health of your joints. It merits finding a decent homeopath that will regard you as the individual you seem to be, instead of essentially "obtaining" a remedy from another person's experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, which is characterized by the inflammation of the joint lining and gives rise to pain, stiffness, warmth and redness in the joints. The inflammation occurs in the tissue that normally produces lubricating fluids for the joint. This condition is progressive in nature, and can cause the destruction of joints, leading to functional and locomotive disability.
Though rheumatoid arthritis is a disease that can last for years, patients may not experience any symptoms for a long time. In some cases, the disease may affect other parts of the body like the eyes, lungs, and the heart.
The severity and duration of the symptoms are unpredictable, and the symptoms experienced are:
- At times, people experience increased disease conditions called flare-ups.
- They may also experience alternating periods when the symptoms fade or diminish, which is referred to as remission.
- Some of the common symptoms of the disease include lasting pain and stiffness for more than an hour in the morning, inflammation, fatigue, fever, and a general sense of discomfort.
- Inflammation in the joints close to the hands like wrists and fingers and other parts like neck, shoulders, elbows, knees and hips can also be affected.
- In some cases, both sides of the body are affected at the same time, which is known as inflammation in a symmetric pattern.
Rheumatoid arthritis is usually caused by the body's weakened immune system, which produces antigens to attack itself. The trigger to this reaction is not yet clearly deciphered.
It is diagnosed by clinical examination (American association of Rheumatology criterion) supported by relevant Investigations.
Management for Arthritis includes the following aspects:
1) To control disease activity and control of symptoms of pain, stiffness.
2) Medical treatment to prevent system effects of the disease.
3) Nonmedical treatments comprise of dietary therapy, physiotherapy, immunomodulation therapy.
4) Minimal surgical therapy like arthroscopic synovectomy to confirm the diagnosis as well as reduce disease activity. At times, with the advanced decline of joints, a major surgery like replacement therapy may be required for specific cases.
What's more important is to know that at any stage of the disease patient can adopt and live an active life with appropriate treatment.
How long stays tibial spine pain in knee after plaster, as more than 10 days above to complete long leg cast but still now while moving leg its pain, not much but minimal. Is it normal? Please reply I am in tension, according to doctor its normal.
I am 55 years old and had pain in both legs and knee stiffness on long standing for 2-3 years. My knee xray showed narrowing of space in joint and osteophytes. But about a month and a half back my condition suddenly worsened that in 2-3 days it increased to the extent that the stiffness in legs is there most of the time with myalgia and pain, pressure in lower part of knee on walking. I can walk for 500-600 steps at a time but with bearable discomforting can stand for 15-20 minutes after which my legs become stiff and I have to sit for 2-3 minutes to recover. My question is whether OA can suddenly deteriorate over 2-3 days to increase many fold as I think it ia a gradual process. When my condition suddenly deteriorated I was getting leg massage and cold compresses. At that sudden point I developed oedema at shin area and ankles but now that is gone and with physical therapy I am better though not completely fine. I am comparatively fine sitting, lying down. Kindly suggest what should be done to manage my problem.
Hi, I am 25 year male. I have chronic insomnia for past 6 months. I couldn't sleep for minute. Could I have pineal gland problem? Also I need to masturbate a lot this time, like compulsion. Also I feel that I am dying slowly, that my consciousness is decreasing. I have read somewhere that pineal gland is seat of consciousness. Could this all problem related to pineal gland? Which doctor should I consult? What are treatments?
I am an intermediate runner and will run an average of 15-20 Km a week. From past one month I am experiencing a slight pain in the lower part of right knee. I changed my running shoes the pain and now I am not experiencing any pain during running but have slight sensation of pain after the run. Please advice me.
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Dry Needling: This treatment for fibromyalgia known as dry needling reduces pain stemming from trigger points and increases spinal mobility, according to a clinical study. The technique uses needles to affect sensitive points in the muscle, which cause pain in seemingly unrelated body parts.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort. Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed-
Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.