Doctor in Sir Ganga ram Hospital-Delhi
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Sir Ganga ram Hospital-DelhiYour feedback matters!
My mother is 43 years old and now she is having joint pain in her elbow, and is unable to lift things and fold it. What is to be done? Please suggest.
I feel pain on my knees while running long distances about 8-10 kms. But it goes away after I take rest, and becomes alright by the end of the day can you suggest what the issue might be?
Hi, I am 22 years old. My height is 5.9" and my weight is 80 kg. For weight loss, Everyday morning I go for running and used to play cricket in evening. But I have a shin splint problem. Whenever I start running I feel pain in my shin and sometimes I can't stand after running and I feel too much pain in the bones. So please help me what is the main reason behind this and how can I overcome from this problem, what should I do?
I'm facing severe pain on the right side of my neck n shoulder area. Which sometimes radiate to side of my upper n lower back.
Suffering from edema and Morton nueroma pain in the lower side of the right fore foot since last five months With a patient having diabetes since last three years ESR and CRP is high Kindly suggest best doctors as early as possible.
I am feeling pain both side of knee could not climb stair due to knee pain. So please guide what should I do? My age is 62 years.
I am 60 years old a nd suffering heel pain in right leg kindly suggest me some of your valuable advice..
Hi I am 42 years old. When I stand up after sitting for a while I can't walk properly for some time. I feel pain in my ankle area and in my feet. I am 5'4" tall and weighing 65 kgs.
Dear sir, My grandfather is 70 years old, His knee very pain and stuck water so give him some health tips. Thank you.
Hi, I am an athlete actually in my knee and every joint comes a sound of kat kat so what can I do can I take calcium my gym trainer suggest me to take glutamine powder and multivitamin and also omega 3 and calcium for 1 month and I am also now start to taking proteins supplement. Please advise
Sir, my left side ankle is pain, I am not working properly, I have already checked Doctor and make X-ray. It is found normal condition. I have just take medicine for 15 days. This pain has been removed, After 15 days again feel pain. Kindly give solution.
Whenever I spread my left leg from folding condition I feel burning sensation in left thigh. Please advise
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!