Customised Diet Chart
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Mole Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Sidri International Skin, Hair & Sexology ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Every man tries to please his partner in bed and make her feel really happy and satisfied. However, this always does not happen due to various reasons. Worrying about it is sometimes half the reason. Stop worrying about it and the results would definitely be better.
Premature ejaculation is when either of the partners feels dissatisfied and wishes it could last longer. It is a very subjective situation and while some feel satisfied very quickly, others might take some time and wish it would last a little longer.
A time-based definition is not therefore in place, and if a couple is facing an issue that the act does not last long, they could see a doctor to discuss if things are normal and if there is something that needs to be done about it.
Causes: In most cases, there is not always a deep-seated physiological issue. A lot of it is psychological and easily managed.
- Psychological: Performance anxiety during intercourse, other stressors in life, habitual hurry towards climax or lack of understanding between the partners.
- Physiological: Hormonal issues, longstanding chronic illnesses, medication side effects, poor reflex mechanism, and infections in the reproductive tract, heredity, and surgical or accidental trauma leading to improper functioning of the organs.
There is no effect of premature ejaculation in physiological or biological terms. Also there is no effect on fertility. It is however, a matter of dissatisfaction between partners which can add a lot of strain in the relationship. In very rare cases, the sperm count could be low and fertility treatments may be required.
Some tips and techniques to improve premature ejaculation are as follows:
- With age, most men gradually gain control. While young adults seem to come far too quickly, those in the 30s and 40s are more in control.
- Meditation and Yoga help to manage stress better and therefore prolong erections
- Quitting smoking and alcohol can help in dealing with the problem of premature ejaculation in addition to a host of other problems
- A good amount of sleep (~8 hours) can help rest your brain and perform adequately
- Reduce consumption of caffeine which can improve brain functioning
- A mixture of boiled milk with honey and ginger added can help get rid of premature ejaculation
- Add asparagus root to a glass of boiled milk and drink daily and the results will surprise you
- Eating two to three cloves of garlic can help in keeping the erections longer
- Another great aphrodisiac is saffron, which helps in increasing the sexual drive
- To finely chopped carrots, add one spoon of honey and a half-boiled egg. This helps improve the quality and duration of erections
These are few simple tips and techniques which can be used in managing premature ejaculation. As noted, in most cases, having a partner whom you can confide in is very important. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common issues faced by the male population. From hormonal problems to performance anxiety issues, the reason can be manifold. It is the inability of a male to achieve and maintain an erection leaving both him and the partner unsatisfied. It cannot be ignored as a minor issue, as it could severely affect morale and even break relationships. Ayurveda looks at erectile dysfunction (ED) as a manifestation of an underlying issue ranging from dislike for the partner to physical or mental exertion to reduced hormone levels to neurological diseases, hypothyroidism problem, depression, diabetes, and other cardiovascular problems.
There are a number of proven Ayurvedic remedies that can help in overcoming the issue of erectile dysfunction.
- Boling drumstick flowers in milk and sipping a glass of this lukewarm mixture for 1 to 2 months can help in experiencing good erection that lasts longer and improves satisfaction.
- A mix of chopped carrots, half-boiled egg and honey can be had every single day for a month to help get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Yet another remedy consists of making a paste of ginger to which honey is added and consumed daily 3 times a day.
- Regular consumption of this herbal preparations helps in rejuvenating the reproductive organs. Some of the common herbs used include Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Rejuzoa, Vajimix, and Gokshura capsules
- Good amount of sweets, nuts, milk and milk products, and lentils add to improved sexual life.
- Try to avoid eating spicy and bitter foods
- Include good amount of ghee on a regular basis
- A good massage for the body with herbal oil provides relief from physical stress and also boosts sexual urge, which can prolong erection
- Start doing yoga and meditation as one of the main reasons for ED is physical stress and anxiety
- Performance anxiety can be managed with yoga, which can help in curing ED
- Eat healthy, sleep for at least for 8 hours daily
- Reduce or quit consumption of tobacco, alcohol and narcotic drugs
- Regular physical exercise can also do wonders in curing ED
While these are some regular ways to manage and prolong erections, in most cases, there is also a psychological component to it. Reaching a good comfort level with your partner who can understand and help resolve the issue is very important. In almost 90% of the cases, an understanding partner can help solve the problem and completely cure the issue. So, in addition to trying these above medications, talk to your partner. As a next step, you and your partner can visit an Ayurvedic doctor, who can help find the last leg of cure for your problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count or ‘Oligospermia’ is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
- You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
- Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
- Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
- Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
- Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
- Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
- A condition called ‘Retrograde Ejaculation’ wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
- Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
- Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one’s pituitary gland.
- Testicles which haven’t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Defects in the sperm duct.
- Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
- Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
- Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
- Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
- Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
- Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one’s testicles.
- Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one’s fertility.
- Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to have or maintain an erection. It's not a disease, but it's provoked by some disease. A lot of men who have diabetes, testosterone level disorder, cardiovascular diseases, depression, severe anxiety and other problems tend to have the symptoms of ed. All these diseases can interfere with the process of erection. The most widespread cause of erectile dysfunction is the problem with vessels in the penis. When your vessels don't function well as a result of cardiovascular diseases, blood flow in the penis can't supply the penis with a normal portion of blood. So, as a result, your erection is week or you don't have any erection at all!
Stick to healthy food patterns
More activities like jogging, brisk walk etc
Stop smoking and alcohol. Forget about strong drinks, especially if you have the habit to drawn your anxiety in alcohol. Alcohol, as well as smoking, is not your best friend in ed prevention
If you follow these rules, your chances to get ed will be minimal. But what if the symptoms of ed already bother you? well, in this case, you will have to visit your doctor.