Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dermatologic Surgery Small
Female Sexual Problems Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
- "Caring" 1 review
- "Caring" 1 review
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common issues faced by the male population. From hormonal problems to performance anxiety issues, the reason can be manifold. It is the inability of a male to achieve and maintain an erection leaving both him and the partner unsatisfied. It cannot be ignored as a minor issue, as it could severely affect morale and even break relationships. Ayurveda looks at erectile dysfunction (ED) as a manifestation of an underlying issue ranging from dislike for the partner to physical or mental exertion to reduced hormone levels to neurological diseases, hypothyroidism problem, depression, diabetes, and other cardiovascular problems.
There are a number of proven Ayurvedic remedies that can help in overcoming the issue of erectile dysfunction.
- Boling drumstick flowers in milk and sipping a glass of this lukewarm mixture for 1 to 2 months can help in experiencing good erection that lasts longer and improves satisfaction.
- A mix of chopped carrots, half-boiled egg and honey can be had every single day for a month to help get rid of erectile dysfunction.
- Yet another remedy consists of making a paste of ginger to which honey is added and consumed daily 3 times a day.
- Regular consumption of this herbal preparations helps in rejuvenating the reproductive organs. Some of the common herbs used include Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Rejuzoa, Vajimix, and Gokshura capsules
- Good amount of sweets, nuts, milk and milk products, and lentils add to improved sexual life.
- Try to avoid eating spicy and bitter foods
- Include good amount of ghee on a regular basis
- A good massage for the body with herbal oil provides relief from physical stress and also boosts sexual urge, which can prolong erection
- Start doing yoga and meditation as one of the main reasons for ED is physical stress and anxiety
- Performance anxiety can be managed with yoga, which can help in curing ED
- Eat healthy, sleep for at least for 8 hours daily
- Reduce or quit consumption of tobacco, alcohol and narcotic drugs
- Regular physical exercise can also do wonders in curing ED
While these are some regular ways to manage and prolong erections, in most cases, there is also a psychological component to it. Reaching a good comfort level with your partner who can understand and help resolve the issue is very important. In almost 90% of the cases, an understanding partner can help solve the problem and completely cure the issue. So, in addition to trying these above medications, talk to your partner. As a next step, you and your partner can visit an Ayurvedic doctor, who can help find the last leg of cure for your problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Low sperm count or Oligospermia is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
A condition called Retrograde Ejaculation wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one s pituitary gland.
Testicles which haven t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
Defects in the sperm duct.
Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one s testicles.
Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one s fertility.
Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.