I am suffering from throat pain because of tonsil and moreover I am not able to speak literally not at all. please help as I need to speak because I work in voice process in a bpo industry.
My son age 11 years is having throat pain and headache with fever 100 was coughing since last 3-4 days.
Hi .i have a lump behind right ear. It's getting pain. Is it symptom of TB. (tuberculosis. Thank you.
Sir I have tested my blood before one month but the lab technician was tested without gloves and after 12 days I was suffering from flue fatigue cough and some rash on my body but after taking medicine I was fine and now I still feeling good my question is if some infected blood on his hand can I get infected if yes so what type of infection I get and what I do?
Actually I am getting so much of cough and I am coughing a lot in a day. Is there any problem regarding dis.
I am suffering with asthma from long time. I got the medication but it's not subsiding I need some permanent solution for this please help me.
I am on a vacation and having very bad cough and my voice isn't even coming out properly since a week. Have tried taking sinarest and paracetamol but now throat is worse Please suggest a course of medicines. Thanks.
My daughter is suffering cough in the evening time particularly winter season. Her age 10 years. What is the reason? How it will be solved? Please give suggestions.
I'm having nose congestion from few days. And now when I lean forward, there is very much headache. Maybe I have sinusitis. What should I do to relieve it?
Hello everyone, My name is Sundeep Singh from Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat. I am a chronic patient of Sinusitis allergy disease. It becomes more obvious in between Aug- Jan. Rest year is fine. I have undergone FESS surgery in Jan'2005. Disease is prevailing since 16-18 years. Currently, I have undergone Ayurvedic treatment for few days, but I was unable to continue since I suffered from Severe Typhoid since past 25 days. I want to get rid of this disease permanently. Can anyone update me whether it is completely Removable. Symptoms are :- Running nose, Running eyes, Coughing, Continuous sneezing & Coughing in morning, Itching in eyes, sometime breathing problem, Blockage of 1 side nostril in night etc. I would appreciate good replies & would consult further, if really it's completely curable. Awaiting feedback, Regards, Sundeep.
I'm Suffering with pain in my lungs due to over stress can I have any solution so that I can recover from this pain.
I am 27 years old. Two weeks ago I was suffering through dry cough. Now I am better but I am not able to speak properly, it seems like something has stuck in my throat. Also I feel there is something in left part of my chest. I am a women.
How to reduce smoking tar from my throat and lungs please advice because I was smoking from 2012 to last month 16. And I want to reduce all the effect of smoke .please advice me.
My daughter is 5 years old. She is frequent suffering from cold and cough and tonsillitis whether there is weather change or taking cold drinks and ice creams. After taking antibiotics such as clavam bid syrup or azithral xl with ambrodil s syrup and levocetirizine tablets she recovers. But it is frequent. Pl advice for permanent cure of it. Is taking antibiotics or medicines frequently is safe?
I have got fasting blood sugar--149 should I take medicines? I have also got recurring cold infection which is a sinus problem of streptococcus. What shall I do.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls.).