Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Difficulty Of Learning
Diabetes In Children Treatment
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
5. Compression bandages can inhibit fluid accumulation in the damaged tissues aiding knee alignment stability. Ensure that it is tight enough to render support to your knees without actually obstructing blood circulation.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from.
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infection can continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Many healthcare systems are available and assure the treatment for Atopic Dermatitis but they can only reduce the symptoms of the problem, whereas homeopathy treatment provides complete cure from the all the symptoms. Homeopathy remedies directly target the deep root cause of Atopic Dermatitis and remove them with the constant use of prescribed medicines. Homoeopathy treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is safer and successful as compared to other healthcare systems. The naturally extracted homeopathy remedies are side effect less and help people to escape from the crucial symptoms of this disease. Homoeopathy treatment and medicine for Atopic Dermatitis initiate the process from taking the case studies to know the hidden root cause of the diseases. The expert physician suggests the Best homeopathy medicine for Atopic Dermatitis to recover permanently. This is a cost effective system and assures the prevention of recurrence as well.
Dental implants are surgical fixtures that are inserted into the jawbone to allow fusing over a span of few months. The implant works as a root replacement for a missing tooth. Eventually, this artificially placed tooth root helps in holding the bridge (partial denture) or the replacement tooth firmly. Dental implants are even designed to match your natural teeth, rendering a strong foundation to both the removable and the fixed replacement teeth.
Are you a candidate for Dental Implants?
Dental implants are used to replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all of the teeth. The goal of teeth replacement is to restore function as well as esthetics.
When it comes to tooth replacement, dental implants is of the three options available. Deciding on which option to choose depends on many factors. Specifically for dental implants, these factors include:
location of missing tooth or teeth,
quantity and quality of the jawbone where the dental implant is to be placed,
health of the patient,
A dental surgeon examines the area to be considered for the dental implant and makes a clinical assessment of whether the patient is a good candidate for a dental implant.
Here are a few advantages of getting a dental implant done:
Improved Appearance: Dental implants provide an almost natural look to the teeth. Since they are designed in a way to amalgamate with your bone, they subsequently become permanent.
Enhanced Speech: Dental implants let you speak effortlessly and without the scare of your teeth slipping inside the mouth and meddling with your speech; which is otherwise a common phenomenon with ill-fitted dentures.
More Comfort: Since the implants become a part of you, they do away with the hassles accompanying removable dentures.
Easier Eating: Sliding dentures might pose difficulty while chewing. Dental implants help you with an almost painless eating experience owing to the fact that they function just the way your original teeth would.
Improved Oral Health: There is no need of reduction or alteration of the surrounding teeth in order to support the implants. Hence most of the teeth are left just as they are, improving one’s oral hygiene.
Durability: Implants are tough and resistant, and can last a lifetime if taken proper care of.
Convenience: Dental implants spare one the inconvenience that is so common with removable dentures and at the time of fixing them to their place with messy adhesives.
Healthy gums and strong jaw bones are the only two requisites for a dental implant. Maintaining good oral hygiene and visiting the dentist regularly should be at the top of the priority list after getting the implants done. However, one needs to put in the same amount and quality of care (read brushing and flossing) to the dental implants as one would’ve had to his/her original teeth. A thorough rinse with the help of an antibacterial mouth wash is a must along with periodic dental check-ups.
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow.
Hangover is referred to as the unpleasant symptoms that take place after alcohol consumption in the excessive amount. It is called veisalgia in medical terms. Significant symptoms of a hangover are headache, feeling dizzy, nausea, body ache, vomiting, fatigue, abdomen pain, trouble with concentration, diarrhoea, disturbed sleep, uneasiness and anxiety. The symptoms show up when the intoxicating impact of alcohol drops down to zero. This may keep going for up to 24 hours or more.
Homeopathic medicines are extremely powerful in curing a hangover. Medicines of natural cause are utilized as a part of Homeopathy to manage hangover cases. Homeopathic medicines are hence free from any severe reaction due to excess alcohol consumption.
Here is a list of different homeopathic medicines for curing a hangover and instances when they are used:
- Nux vomica and Carbo Veg: Nux Vomica and Carbo Veg are primary homeopathic medicines for a hangover accompanied with headache. Nux Vomica is used when stretched feeling and pain in the head take place after alcohol utilization. Irritation is also experienced with pain in the abdomen, with regular stools are additionally seen alongside headache in such cases. Carbo Veg is one of the best suited homeopathic medicines for a hangover where exceptional headache occurs after alcohol consumption. The head feels overwhelming with a sensation of weight on it. These indications are joined by gastric problems and bloating of the abdomen. Carbo Veg is the best in such cases among Homeopathic medicines for hangovers.
- Arsenic album and Ipecac: Arsenic Album is helpful where vomiting shows up from taking alcohol. The vomit might be clear, bilious or green in shade. The stomach does not take any sort of nourishment or water and quickly tosses it out. Nausea and retching are likely. Ipecac is a standout among the best homeopathic medicines for a hangover where nausea prevails after taking alcohol along with constant retching. The vomit predominantly comprises of clear, watery fluids. The nausea does not die even after vomiting.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is brilliant among Homeopathic medicines for a hangover where it is accompanied by dizziness. Gelsemium is generally recommended when a man suffers from light headedness. He feels as though the room is revolving all around. The affected person would also have difficulty in walking steadily. Dull or double vision may, likewise, show up.
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is one of the best homeopathic medicines for body aches emerging from a hangover. It can be utilized for curing body aches and muscle pain emerging from drinking alcohol. Rhus Tox also deals with soreness, wounded feeling or pains that are tearing in nature.
Homeopathic medicines are very effective for curing a hangover. Being natural, they help you revive yourself after you have had a night of heavy drinking.
Therapeutic science is once again beating on option medicine, that is medications and cures that science can't or has not approved. Be that as it may, the reality remains that numerous individuals who chew on tree bark and drink intense tasting concoctions swear that they work and enterprises that are for all intents and purposes unregulated cheerfully supply the cures and the legend and testimonials about how the most recent potions are supernatural occurrence cures for everything from tumor to skin inflammation.
Like different types of medicine, including Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), homeopathy evokes expectations in patients. The doctor provides a quiet relation, personal and far reaching treatment and absence of unfavorable impacts are components in making constructive expectations. Different components might be connected with negative expectations.
Some of these medications go back hundreds of years to when shamans and healers found plants that appeared to lighten illness. For example, in old Europe, to assuage torment and lessen fever, doctors including Hippocrates gave patients an intense powder ground down from the bark of willow trees, a substance that prompted to the improvement of headache medicine.
Fake treatment controlled trials of homeopathy were recognized by a thorough writing look, which secured 19 electronic databases, reference arrangements of significant papers and contacts with specialists. Information was provided in copy and results coded so that chance of proportions beneath 1 demonstrated advantage. Trials depicted as twofold visually impaired, with sufficient randomisation, were thought to be of higher methodological quality. Predisposition impacts were analyzed in pipe plots and meta-regression models.
However lesions of patients are convinced that homeopathy and other option medicines work, driving scientists to deduce that these cures have a misleading impact.
This is the same number of drugs developed by scientists in medication organizations bomb in human trials in light of the fact that the dynamic fixing that specialists so carefully distinguished and tried ends up working no superior to a fake treatment. Drugs got from characteristic items have an especially high fake treatment effect meaning that when patients think they may get a medication got from a plant, they need it to work so severely that as a rule it does.
Hello I have been suffering from pimples since a year and I am baffled .i have been taking homeopathy medicines since three months even though I dint get cure before that also I took lots of allopathy medicines .i approached doctor and he said me that something is wrong with your digestive system what ever food you are eating its not getting digested therefore it is forming pimples since a year. Everyday couple of pimples grow on my face. Sir I want to go through surgery and get killed the pimples glands or glands which produce pimples. please suggest me.
Hii doctor, I'm 21 years old. Mera periods 2 month se nahi aaya hai. Mujhe ovary cyst hai, to periods aise 45 to 46 days ki cycle me aate hai. Par is bar 2 months s nahi aaya hai. Usse pehle I had humping with my boyfriend but there was no intercourse he was wearing condom which slip from his penis once. Also I tested with I can pregnancy kit the result was negative. Please help me is there any chance of getting pregnant in this condition?
Want to reduce fats around stomach. It has increased in past. I am from shimla & morning walk is not possible due to cold weather.
I am losing my weight regularly and at rii have only 50 kg weight of my body. So please suggest me I want grow my weight above 55 kg.
I am gone to depression from 1 year. About think my past situations. How can I get got of it? Any solution.
I am losing hair from front and its genetic as my father and uncle has lost there front hair. Help me in this.
My wife 40 years old have fluid retention problem on feet and on face when she get up in the morning. All the lft /kfts are normal. Hb 12.0 gm% face get normal after 1-2 hrs. Firstly foot edema was observed on her first pregnancy. What to do?
When I run regularly for preparation of army. Then there is some pain in my knee and under knee parts. When I stop running frw day it stops.
, I'm 27 years aged height 5'4" But my weight is only 43 kg. Pls help me to increase my weight. I hv no diseases, blood sugar. I'm very tensed abt my weight. 8Everyday I take a well balanced diet rich with protein, carbs & fat though I'm fail to gain my weight.
Backache is a complex problem. It has multifactorial aetiology. There are many exercises that are used as an adjunct to its treatment. Here, some of the exercises useful in the management of backache are described. It is not a complete list. Many more can be added to it. As a matter of fact white charting out the exercise programme for an individual suffering from backache; one should take into account the exact cause of backache, age, the built of the body and even the mental attitude of the patient. The exercises should be done slowly and increased gradually. During exercise, sudden jerks should be avoided. Most of the cases of backache fortunately settle down with simple remedial exercises.
Some of the cases do not respond satisfactorily. It is these -who pose a baffling problem. Many methods have been tried in the past &amp; new ones are being discovered with the hope that this oldest problem of mankind the aching back, the most common yet intractable, is solved.
The actual treatment of backache lies in the therapeutic exercises only
They act by:
(a) improving the muscle tone. (b) improving the muscle power. (c) regaining the mobility of the joints and elasticity of the ligaments. (ligaments are the natural hinges like those of doors which control the direction of the movement of a joint). The usual remedial spinal exercises are:
[continued in'backache-17 (b)']