Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Sanjiv Dang ClinicYour feedback matters!
Psoriasis is a non-contagious common skin condition that causes rapid skin cell reproduction resulting in red, dry patches of thickened skin. The dry flakes and skin scales are thought to result from the rapid buildup of skin cells. Psoriasis commonly affects the skin of the elbows, knees, and scalp.
Psoriasis can be caused by a variety of reasons. Heredity can be crucial. If one parent is affected, then there is 15% of chances for the child to suffer from psoriasis. If both the parents are affected then the possibility of child getting the psoriasis is 60%. Consumption of opposite foods (such as fish and milk together), trauma on skin like cuts, bruises or burns, some medicines or skin irritants, excessive smoking, alcohol consumption and mental stress or psychological trauma can also be responsible for causing it.
Loose silvery scales
Itching or burning skin
Raised pus-filled skin bumps
Skin redness around pustules
Restricted joint motion
Skin pain and inflammation
Dry skin patches
Bleeding skin patches
Ayurvedic Psoriasis Treatment
According to Ayurveda, Psoriasis appears due to imbalance of two doshas - Vata and Kapha . Vata and Kapha doshas manifest in the skin and cause accumulation of toxins. These toxins accumulate in deep tissues like rasa (nutrient plasma), rakta (blood), mansa (muscles), and lasika (lymphatic). These toxins cause contamination of deeper tissues, leading to Psoriasis.
Purification of blood and tissues is the primary aim of Ayurvedic treatment in cases of Psoriasis. Toxins are cleansed from the body and the digestion restored to prevent further accumulation. Nourishing herbs are then administered to strengthen and tone the tissues to promote complete healing of the skin.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
Avoid consuming opposite foods.
Do not control natural urges like vomiting, urination, bowels, etc.
Do not take cold water bath immediately after a heavy workout, traveling, a long walk, etc.
Take care not to consume foods which cause indigestion.
Absolutely do not eat too much of salty, sour or acidic foods.
Avoid sleeping in afternoons.
Say no to radish, sesame, jaggery (gur), curds, fish and other sour foods.
Cover the affected part with a fresh thin banana leaf.
Take 15-20 sesame seeds and soak in a glass of water. Keep it overnight and drink on an empty stomach early in the morning.
Take 1-2 cup of bitter gourd juice on empty stomach in the morning. Continue this for 5-6 months. Patient may add a tablespoon of lime juice, if they find it difficult to digest the bitter taste.
Emergency causes of headaches
- Collapse section
- Emergency causes of headaches has been expanded.
- Problems with blood vessels and bleeding in the brain can cause a headache. These problems include:
- Abnormal connection between the arteries and veins in the brain that usually forms before birth. This problem is called an arteriovenous malformation, or avm.
- Blood flow to part of the brain stops. This is called a stroke.
- Weakening of the wall of a blood vessel that can break open and bleed into the brain. This is known as a brain aneurysm.
- Bleeding in the area between the brain and the thin tissue that covers the brain. This is called a subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Other causes of headaches that should be checked by a health care provider right away include:
- Blood pressure that is very high
- Buildup of fluid inside the skull that leads to brain swelling (hydrocephalus)
- Buildup of pressure inside the skull that appears to be, but is not, a tumor (pseudotumor cerebri)
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Infection in the brain or the tissue that surrounds the brain, as well as a brain abscess
- Swollen, inflamed artery that supplies blood to part of the head, temple, and neck area (temporal arteritis)
When to call the doctor
When to call the doctor has been expanded.
If you cannot see your provider right away, go to the emergency room or call 911 if:
- This is the first severe headache you have ever had in your life and it interferes with your daily activities.
- You develop a headache right after activities such as weightlifting, aerobics, jogging, or sex.
- Your headache comes on suddenly and is explosive or violent.
- Your headache is" the worst ever" even if you regularly get headaches.
- You also have slurred speech, a change in vision, problems moving your arms or legs, loss of balance, confusion, or memory loss with your headache.
- Your headache gets worse over 24 hours.
- You also have fever, stiff neck, nausea, and vomiting with your headache.
- Your headache occurs with a head injury.
- Your headache is severe and just in 1 eye, with redness in that eye.
- You just started getting headaches, especially if your are older than 50.
- You have headaches along with vision problems and pain while chewing, or weight loss.
- You have a history of cancer and develop a new headache.
- Your immune system is weakened by disease (such as hiv infection) or by medicines (such as chemotherapy drugs and steroids).
See your provider soon if:
- Your headaches wake you up from sleep.
- A headache lasts more than a few days.
- Headaches are worse in the morning.
- You have a history of headaches but they have changed in pattern or intensity.
- You have headaches often and there is no known cause.
Piles or Hemorrhoids is a sort of disease related to ano-rectal veins, in which there is varicosity of veins and if pressure increases on these veins due to any cause (such as constipation), the walls of veins become weakened, which affects the process of dilatation and contraction in the veins and veins remain dilated at last. Blood doesn’t flow further from these dilated veins and remains accumulated, so veins become swelled up. Further it, if walls of veins become much weakened and pressure is more, the veins may rupture and blood oozes out. This whole process is just like the appearance of varicose veins in legs of those persons, who stand for a long time, but in these cases blood doesn’t come out as the veins of legs have more strength.
Causes of piles
The bulging or prolapsed of hemorrhoidal venous plexus occurs when there is rise of pressure around the plexus areas. The pressure build up around the plexus area occur if the intra abdominal pressure rises. The intra abdominal pressure rises if somebody putted more strain while passing stool like in constipation, in hyperacidity and flatulency condition; in enlarged abdomen like in pregnancy
Scope of homeopathy treatment
- Homeopathy treatment reduces the intra abdominal pressure. There are good medicines that relieve constipation which plays major role in developing piles. The common homeopathy medicines are bryonia, alumina, nux vom, anacardium, lycopodium, platina,
- Homeopathy treatment relieves the pain effectively within a short period of time. The common medicines for piles pain are collinsonia, aesculus, muriatic acid, ratanhia, aconite, capsicum, lachesis etc.
- The bleeding of piles can be stopped in few hours by proper homeopathic medicines. The common medicines are china, carboveg, acid nitric, millefolium, hamammalis, etc .
- The itching condition in piles can be controlled by sulphur, aesculus, aloes, etc
- The large size of the piles which feels by hand can be reduced by suitable homeopathic medicines like sulphur, thuja, calcarea flour, calcarea phos, hamammalis, etc
- Besides the homeopathic treatment it is very important to maintain a healthy life style and healthy food habits.
- The fibers rich diets should be consumed daily. Avoid all sorts of junk foods and fast foods
- Drink plenty of water like 2 to 3 liters daily
- Avoid prolonged sitting posture.
- Avoid late night sleep or night shift job
- Try to keep a balance of your mental stress level.
- Daily physical activities like morning walk, jogging, yoga are must to practice
नियमित ध्यान करने से न केवल शरीर निरोग रहता है बल्कि इससे आपके सेक्स लाइफ में नयी जान भी आती है । अगर आप किसी प्रकार की सेक्स समस्या से जूझ रहे हैं तब मेडीटेशन के जरिये इसमें सुधार ला सकते हैं। यानी यह सेक्स लाइफ का मजा लेने के लिए भी आप योग कर सकते हैं ।
जिन लोगों की सेक्स में रूचि न हो, शीघ्रपतन की समस्या हो, उनके लिए ध्यान एक अच्छा विकल्प हो सकता है । मेडीटेशन किसी भी चीज पर फोकस करने के लिए किया जाता है । रोजाना सुबह के समय या शाम के समय खुली हवा में कम से कम 15 मिनट से 30 मिनट तक मेडीटेशन करें । इससे आपकी सेक्स में भी रूचि बढ़गी और आप सेक्स के दौरान नर्वस भी नहीं होंगे । इस लेख में विस्तार से जानिये ध्यान कैसे आपकी सेक्स लाइफ में नयी जान लाता है ।
1. खुद का अनुभव कराना
ध्यान लगाने से आप खुद को प्यार करना सीखते हैं । रिश्तों को मजबूत बनाने के साथ-साथ आपसी प्यार को बढ़ावा देने के लिए बहुत जरूरी है कि आप सबसे पहले खुद को प्यार करना सीखें । जब आप खुद को प्यार करेंगे तब अपने ऊपर अधिक ध्यान देंगे, इससे आपका शरीर स्वस्थ रहेगा । इसके अलावा इस तरह से बेड पर आप अपने पार्टनर से भी अच्छे से पेश आयेंगे और उसे अधिक प्यार करेंगे ।
2. स्थिरता सिखाता है
ध्यान आपको एक जगह पर स्थिर रहना सिखाता है, बेहतर सेक्स के लिए यह बहुत ही जरूरी बात है । जीवन की झंझावतों और उलझनों में आपका दिमाग हमेश कहीं न कहीं भटकता रहता है जिससे बेड पर सेक्स संबंध बनाते वक्त आप साथी पर अधिक जोर नहीं दे पाते । जबकि नियमित रूप से ध्यान लगाने से आपका दिमाग एक जगह स्थिर रहता है और बेड पर आप अपने और पार्टनर के बारे में ही सोचते हैं ।
3. सांस लेना सिखाता है
सेक्स संबंध एक व्यायाम की तरह है जिसमें सांसों की गति बढ़ जाती है, अगर आप एक्टिव नहीं हैं तो जल्दी थककर चूर हो जाते हैं । जबकि ध्यान आपको सांस लेना भी सिखाता है जो सेक्स के दौरान बहुत जरूरी है । ध्यान लगाते वक्त आप गहरी सांसें लेते हैं और यही काम अगर आप बेड पर करते हैं तब आपको यौन संबंध के दौरान समस्या नहीं होती ।
4. महसूस करना सिखाता है
ध्यान आपको फैसले के बिना पार्टनर की फीलिंग्स को महसूस करना सिखाता है । अगर कभी सेक्स के दौरान कोई समस्या आ जाये या फिर आपका पार्टनर किसी कारण वश आपका साथ न दे पाये तो उसके लिए आपके मन में गलत भावना पैदा हो सकती है । जबकि ध्यान यह सिखाता है कि अगर आपको शारीरिक सुख नहीं मिला तो कोई बात नहीं मानसिक सुख ही बहुत है । यह दिमाग से नहीं दिल से जोड़ने में मदद करता है ।
5. तनाव से बचाता है
सेक्स लाइफ का सबसे बड़ा दुश्मन तनाव भी है, तनाव के कारण सेक्स संबंधित समस्या भी हो सकती है । अगर आप तनाव में रहेंगे तब आपके दिमाग में सेक्स के लिए जिम्मेदार हार्मोन का स्राव शायद ही हो पाये जिसके कारण आप सेक्स में उतनी रुचि नहीं ले पाते हैं और आपको सुख नहीं मिलता । लेकिन ध्यान तनाव और अवसाद से दिमाग को दूर रखता है जो कि सेक्स लाइफ में नई जान फूंकने के लिए जरूरी है ।
अगर आप किसी भी प्रकार की यौन समस्या से ग्रस्त हैं या बेड पर चरम आनंद नहीं पाते तो आपको अपनी दिनचर्या में मेडीटेशन को शामिल करना चाहिए ।
Every man wants to be a better lover.
For many men, the thought of being unable to provide a lasting and deeply fulfilling sexual experience for his partner is something that causes stress and anxiety.
You want to give the kind of sexual performance that has you hoping she’ll brag about it to her friends (instead of worrying she’ll be complaining to them).
1. Avoid unnecessary pressure
Performing under pressure will only ruin your moment. Let your mind be free from sexual expectations as unnecessary pressure on your performance will affect your sexual stamina.
2. Foreplay is important
Jumping directly into intercourse is not only painful for your partner but can lead to decreased sexual stamina. Begin with foreplay, passionate kissing and indulge in oral sex. Starting slowly will help you end up in lasting longer.
3. Know your pleasurable points
Knowing your pleasurable points is important for your sexual performance. This way you will also learn to indulge in sexual intimacy for a longer duration.
4. Strengthen your pelvis muscles
Pelvic muscles play a significant role in your sexual life. Hence, it is important to strengthen them as it will increase your sexual endurance and enhanced performance.
5. Squats are helpful!
Trying body-weight squats can help in strengthening pelvic muscles. If you want to further increase your stamina, you can also try full squats or one-leg squats.
6. All you have to do is:
- Lie down on a flat bench and make sure that you are not arching your back. Grip the barbell with your hands shoulder-width apart and palms facing your feet. Press the barbell straight up and back down.
- Doing the presses on an incline, will place more emphasis on your upper chest, whereas a decline will place more emphasis on your lower body.
I am 53 years old I am suffering from chronic liver disease and recently I get a problem of hemoptysis because of chronic alcoholism and smoking. Please advise
Sir I had treatment for h pylori And it completed a weak before after that I again feel burning sensation in my throat and chest my doctor give me rekool d for morning and rekool for evening after taking that tablet I feel burning in my chest kindly suggest me what to do.
I was feeling bad habit of masturbation I do now leave the addiction, please suggest leaving this addiction.
I am 28 years old during Urine some semen is coming out is at the end of urination, is there is any issue.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally.