Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
I am suffering from cough for 2 weeks and I have pain in my neck so please tell me what do I do for it?
I am male aged 32 years. I have mucus/bulgum in my chest. I do not have cough only heaviness in my chest and head and congestion in nose. Pls send me some ayurvedic or home remedy.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain. Could you suggest what should be done?
My mother was suffering from severe cough for last 10 days, allopathic medicine is not working, she is diabetic patient, please prescribe any medicines.
Sir I am abdomen tb patient. Meri ATT treatment 2 month se chal rhi h.sir mujhe kan se fruits ko apni diet me shamil krni chahiye please advise. Should I take Banana in my diet?
I have dry cough since morning. No phlegm. Also light headache in the temples. Ayurvedic or Homeo medicine preferred, sugar free.
I am getting high cough with phlegm and some times dry cough for 10 days. It was unbearable. Please help me.
I am getting cough with phlegm and some times dry cough for 10 days. It is very high. I used the drugs containing guaifenesin, phenylephrine, chlorpheniramine, and antibiotics azithromycin and levofloxacin and also amoxicillin. But I didn't get any result. I am 50 years old and I am a diabetic patient. Due to this cough my BP level increasing and urine leakage also occur at the time of coughing. Please suggest any other treatment please please.
I am 18, years old. I sneeze after waking up and after bathing and I have cough for a long time. I use home remedies but it gets down and again starts. I have cough for a long time. Please help me.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever hard cough. Please help me.
I am suffering from Tonsil Stones which appears and disappears at times. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head.
I had Lump (gaanth, in my neck, they are little, about 6,7,and its about 1 year when I found. I go to my family doctor he treats me tuberculosis treatment for three months, but my lumps is still not gone. What are the treatment?
I recently had all my tests done chest x-ray is normal lung fields are normal CBC test is normal. I'm only diagnosed with allergy problem. Can somebody please tell me is it a sign of asthma?
Have you been coughing so often that it is intervening with your daily routine? Drop that bottle of cough syrup that gives you an instant relief but along with a feeling of drowsiness. Though coughing may appear to be a simple issue, it is very harassing and can lead to various severe problems. Ayurveda has the power to alleviate the suffering to a considerable degree. The Pranavaha Srotas show how the “vata” that controls the respiratory systems in the body can be balanced with Ayurvedic means so that you are relieved.
Symptoms and their mistreatments
There are two types of cough, one with the phlegm that’s termed as wet cough and creates congestion, due to which you are unable to breathe. The other type of cough is the dry one, which hurts your throat and forms a pressure on the chest area while you cough. Well, whether dry or wet, a simple disease related to coughing is powerful enough to deprive you of your night’s sleep. If you are a patient of bronchitis or any other respiratory disease like sinus, then you are required to deal with the nagging problem of cough.
Ayurveda offers a great way of relieving cough.
- Gargles: Whenever you feel soreness around your neck, take a glassful of warm water and add a pinch of salt in it and start to gargle. The salt would help to drain out the excess fluids from the inflamed areas, thus, reducing the symptoms. It also helps in removing the mucus and thinning of the mucus. Gargling with salt should be avoided by patients suffering from hyper-tension. Such people can use simple warm water without salt.
- Take honey: It is not feasible to gargle anywhere and everywhere and in such cases, you can have a spoonful of honey as it is believed to soothe the irritation in the throat area. If you have a particular tendency to cough during the night time, then a glassful of warm milk with some honey can relieve your suffering. Diabetic patients should avoid honey.
- Turmeric remedies: A traditional Indian remedy to alleviate soreness of the throat region is to drink hot milk mixed with honey. You may even opt for turmeric gargles where you will have to mix half teaspoon of turmeric along with the same quantity of table salt in a glassful of lukewarm water and gargle with it. To get rid of dry cough, alternately, you can mix some turmeric powder in a spoonful of honey and take it thrice in a day.
Allopathic and synthetic medicines are generally loaded with numerous side-effects including nausea and drowsiness. In the worst case, it may lead to dependence and addiction as well. Thus, embracing Ayurveda can help you get out of the ailment permanently.