Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Sai Prem World ClinicYour feedback matters!
Conceiving miracles spreading hope we believe in out of the box thinking. We’ll help you to work out an individual fertility programme that’s right for you. To know us better meet and share experience of some of our patients who come from all walks of life. We believe that a informed and educated patient can actively participate in his or her own treatment, facilitating understandings of health statuses, diagnosis and treatment options, empowering patients to make decisions related to their care which ultimately increases success rate. Indira ivf centre at delhi, gurgaon noida are clinics only for fertility surrogacy with state of the art ivf lab assuring highest success rate.
Forget spending time and money at your local spa. The secret of glowing skin is as close as your kitchen. Treat you skin naturally with herbs that are meant to nourish and glow your skin. Pure ayurveda discovered natural face mask made of genlte, natural ingredients targetting your skincare.
E-prescription of face mask according to your skin types.
FITT- formula to remain FIT –
F (Frequency) - Daily, minimum 5 days a week
I (Intensity) – Moderate – Low - for older people and just starting exercise program
T (Type) - aerobic + resistance
Aerobic - (walking, running, cycling. swimming)
1. Use large muscles (legs , shoulder, arms , chest)
2. Can be done continuously
3. Burns calories and helps in losing fat
1. After aerobic exercise
2. Two/three times a week
3. Maintains muscles while losing fat
4. Can do free weights
5. Do not do if BP > 160/100 mm of Hg .
T - (Time) 30-45 mts per day minimum – 150 mts per week, may increase up to 300 mts / for more benefit.
How to focus on fruits in our day to day life?
Eating fruit provides health benefits. People who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy eating style are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases. Fruits provide nutrients vital for health, such as potassium, dietary fiber, vitamin c, and folate. Focus on whole fruits—fresh, canned, frozen, or dried—instead of juice. The sugar naturally found in fruit does not count as added sugar.
Keep visible reminders:
Keep a bowl of whole fruit on the table, counter, or in the refrigerator.
Experiment with flavor:
Buy fresh fruits in season when they may be less expensive and at their peak flavor. Use fruits to sweeten a recipe instead of adding sugar.
Think about variety:
Buy fruits that are dried, frozen, and canned (in water or 100% juice) as well as fresh, so that you always have a supply on hand.
Don’t forget the fiber:
Make most of your choices whole or cut-up fruit, rather than juice, for the benefits that dietary fiber provides.
Include fruit at breakfast:
At breakfast, top your cereal with bananas, peaches, or strawberries; add blueberries to pancakes; drink 100% orange or grapefruit juice. Or, try a fruit mixed with fat-free or low-fat yogurt.
Try fruit at lunch
At lunch, pack a tangerine, banana, or grapes to eat or choose fruits from a salad bar. Individual containers of fruits like peaches or applesauce are easy to carry and convenient for lunch.
Enjoy fruit at dinner, too
At dinner, add crushed pineapple to coleslaw or include orange sections, dried cranberries, or grapes in a tossed salad. Try fruit salsa on top of fish
Snack on fruits
Fruits make great snacks. Try dried fruits mixed with nuts or whole fruits like apples. They are easy to carry and store well.
Be a good role model
Set a good example for children by eating fruit every day with meals or as snacks.
Keep fruits safe
Rinse fruits before preparing or eating them. Under clean, running water, rub fruits briskly to remove dirt and surface microorganisms. After rinsing, dry with a clean towel.
Looks are very important as they cast the first impression of a person and of course, first impression is the last impression. When you meet someone, the person will first judge you by your looks. People will judge you by your character only after they come to know you.
Looks revel a lot about a person; you know what, sometimes some people’s character is radiated by their looks. Some people not only look innocent but they are also very innocent, the innocence radiates from their face. While some people’s haughtiness can be detected by their looks.
The world revolves around looks, I remember reading a quote on facebook once wherein it was written, “If you look good, people treat you better” and I think that is true. People tend to judge others by looks and treat others accordingly. Hence, it is clear that you should make a fair attempt to look good as people judge you and treat you by looking at you.
To look good, you need to be healthy as looks and health go hand in hand. If you are healthy then you will automatically look good. So in order to be healthy you should have at least some control over your eating and you should work out daily.
Health is related to food, because we get energy from food but mind you, we get energy from ‘good food’ not form ‘junk food’. Junk food cause health problems a lot health problems, it make you obese and look fat. Obesity is the major health problem as of today as obesity can cause aches and pains, diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure and what not, plus it makes you look fat and ugly.
Hence, to look good and be healthy you have to avoid unhealthy food, eat properly, eat moderately, and eat more fruits and vegetables. Most of the people tend to forget one thing that we “eat to live” and not “live to eat”, and if you grasp this concept then you will automatically look, good and be healthy.
To look slim and trim, people work out for hours in the gym but they forget that diet plays a much more important role than exercise. I am not saying that you should not work out, I am saying that workout but along with that watch your diet too.
Hence, good diet and exercise are two things, which make you healthy, and if you are healthy then you will look beautiful.
Whooping cough lasts up to 10 weeks, makes you vomit, and can even be fatal. True or False? Take this quiz to find out.
1. Whooping cough or pertussis could become serious and can even be fatal.
Answer - A: True
While whooping cough may be painful and last for a long time in adults, it rarely becomes fatal. However, in infants and children less than a year old, it can be fatal. If you think your child is suffering from whooping cough, you will need to take action to reduce its effects. Aloe Vera is one of the most effective ayurvedic remedies in this case. Mix equal parts of Aloe Vera juice and honey to make a mixture. Take a teaspoonful of this mixture and have it twice daily to reduce the symptoms and also fight the infection.
2. Which amongst the following oils is a great remedy for whooping cough in Ayurveda?
Answer – D: Almond oil
Almonds, apart from being a great source of varied nutrition, are also a potent weapon in fighting cholesterol. Almonds also have many other properties that can help with fighting infections. These can be useful in treating the symptoms of whooping cough. Mix 10 drops of onion juice and 10 drops of garlic juice with 5 drops of almond oil. Take this mixture three times daily for a few days and you should see results quickly.
3. Whooping cough is a viral infection.
Answer - B: False
Whooping cough is actually a bacterial infection caused by the bacterium Bordetella pertussis. It usually spreads through droplets in the air from an infected person to an uninfected person. It can also spread by touching surfaces where the infected droplets fall. Cough can be quite extreme and painful not only in children but among adults as well. Drink honey mixed with boiling water as a beverage akin to tea. This is a great ayurvedic remedy to soothe the symptoms, especially if you have a very sore throat. It also helps to cure whooping cough quicker.
4. One of the common symptoms of whooping cough among the following is:
A & B
None of the above
Answer – C: A & B
Whooping cough is especially dangerous because when you start coughing, it puts so much stress on your body that you may end up vomiting or even fainting. Garlic is a great ayurvedic remedy that can help reduce the symptoms of whooping cough. It contains ‘allicin’ which has superb antibacterial properties. Make a paste by crushing a few cloves of garlic. Filter this through a sieve and get the juice extracted. Drink a teaspoonful of this juice thrice every day and you should see remarkable results quickly.
5. If no action is taken, whooping cough may last up to 10 weeks.
Answer - A: True
Whooping cough is also sometimes referred to as the 100-day cough as it can last for up to 10 weeks. This can be a really painful time for the patient. Known as ‘Dushta Kasa’ in Ayurveda, there are many effective remedies that can counter it and cure it much quicker. Remedies include castor oil mixed with milk, ginger and honey mixes among others. The best thing is to consult an Ayurveda Practitioner for proper and exact remedies tailor made for your condition.
Eating right and exercising are key to healthy weight loss. In no case should you ever consider crash dieting or any form of extreme diets. There are many different types of diets popular today. The most common side effect of dieting is that in most cases weight loss stops the moment a diet is stopped and the individual begins to put on weight instead. Here are a few other after effects of dieting.
- Tiredness: Most diets are centred around limiting your food intake. As a result of this, the body has less food available to convert into energy. This also causes a drop in blood sugar levels. As a result of this, you may find yourself tiring easily and with less energy to go about your normal day.
- Mood changes: Fluctuating blood sugar level can also make you feel irritable and depressed. Limiting your food intake can make you crave food which further adds to your irritability. By cheating on your diet with a sugar laden snack you may cause further fluctuation of insulin levels. This can be seen in the form of temporary elation.
- Slow metabolism: The body needs a certain calorific amount to function. When this is not available, it will turn to stored fat reserves and slow down the rate of metabolism. This can lead to a loss of muscles instead of fats and even stall your weight loss. This is commonly seen in cases of extreme weight loss.
- Loose skin: Dieting only addresses the fat underneath your skin. As you put on weight, your skin stretches to accommodate the gained pounds. Hence, losing a lot of fat can leave you with loose skin and sagging folds. This usually occurs on the upper arms and abdomen. The amount of loose skin left depends on the speed of weight loss, the amount of weight lost and your age. In this case, exercise does little to help and the only way to tackle the loose skin is through plastic surgery.
- Gallstones: When you cut down on the fat quotient of your diet, your gall bladder does not contract as often. In many cases, this can lead to the concentration of bile which further leads to the development of gall stones. These gall stones can be quite uncomfortable and can cause a stomach ache as well. To avoid this, do not cut out fats completely, but include a few healthy fats in your diet.
Do you worry about your friend or relative’s drinking habits? You are not alone. There are people who struggle for years with the same question - How can I tell if the person I love is an alcoholic or not?
Well, the good news is that you don’t need to be a medical professional to figure out the right answer to this vital question. Read on to find simple ways to know whether your loved one suffers from alcohol addiction.
First up is a short quiz about drinking habits, developed by Dr. John Ewing to identify alcohol addiction. Treat this as a pointer and take your loved one to an expert, if it points towards alcohol addiction. You can ask these questions directly to your loved one, or you can answer these questions on their behalf.
According to the developers, one "yes" to the four quiz questions signals a problem, and more than one “yes” means that it's time for you or your loved one to get professional help.
- Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking?
- Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?
- Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?
- Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover?”
There are many signs of a serious drinking problem. These include certain behaviours such as:
- Drinking just for getting drunk
- Drinking alone
- Keeping alcohol consumption a secret
- Drinking to escape problems
- Hiding alcohol bottles
- Experiencing withdrawal symptoms like getting irritated or experiencing nervousness, nausea, getting shakes, breaking out into a cold sweat, and getting hallucinations when unable to source alcohol
- Having problems at work, school, or home, as a result of alcohol consumption
- Losing interest in activities you or your friend used to enjoy
- Having blackouts due to heavy drinking
- Anger and extreme irritation
Other extreme behaviors to watch out for are:
- Being able to drink an awful lot of alcohol
- Trouble stopping once your loved one starts drinking
- A powerful urge to drink
There is another scientific way to determine, if your loved one is an alcoholic. In the US, medical professionals commonly use a criteria, listed in the fourth edition of the ‘Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders’. According to it, the signs and symptoms of alcoholism are clearly laid down and it states that alcohol dependent people:
- Will drink more to get their desired effect from alcohol
- Experience withdrawal symptoms when the effect of alcohol wears off
- Drink larger amounts of alcohol over a longer period of time
- Will be unable to consistently control their drinking
- Will leave important work for drinking
- Will spend a lot of time during the day getting alcohol, drinking it, and recovering from hangovers.
- Continue to use alcohol, despite knowing that their chronic physical or psychological problem is caused due to alcohol.
- To be declared alcohol-dependent, your loved one must experience at least three of these criteria during a year.
However, there is still no one definite test to diagnose alcohol-use disorders. Therefore, professionals diagnose them by making use of the patient’s comprehensive medical, family, and mental-health information.