Doctor in Rehmani Nursing Home
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Rehmani Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
As every man knows, a handsome penis relies a great deal on proper penis care. The right care regimen can help keep the penis skin smooth, supple and ready for action. It can alleviate bumps and irritations that lead to an unsightly look. It can even help ensure that a man sports a healthy, red penis filled with blood at the most opportune moment!
But sometimes, even men who feel like old pros at good penis care will find that something is missing. They want to have an even more handsome penis, but nothing they try is working. That's when these important tips come into play.
1) Never use the death grip. Using the 'death grip' during masturbation produces intense friction, which can lead to intense orgasms. But it can also lead to a serious decline in penis health, as the grip disrupts the flow of blood and can leave the penis sore, raw and irritated. Go easy, and use lube, to keep the handsome penis every man desires.
2) Pay attention to overall health. Just as bad habits can affect skin on the rest of the body, the same is true of the penis. For instance, smoking is notoriously bad for the skin, as is a lack of sleep, among others. Taking good care of overall health can result in a vast improvement in penis skin.
3) Brush up on penis cleaning skills. Though most men are sure they know how to clean their equipment, it never hurts to look for new tips to help keep the skin looking its best. Use a gentle cleanser, one that is specially formulated for use on very sensitive skin. Avoid soap, as this has a drying effect. Gently clean every bit of skin, including under the foreskin and in the area around the balls. Groom carefully if using a razor or other tool to shave the area. Then dry off with a soft towel by patting the skin thoroughly, never rubbing - that could lead to more irritation.
4) Avoid potential irritants. Be wary of changing what works. For example, if using a particular detergent has always worked just fine, stay with that brand - don't switch, even for a much better deal at the store. A new detergent can be the culprit when it comes to rashes or other irritations. The same is true of other products used in the home on a regular basis.
5) Catch problems as soon as they start. A daily inspection of the penis can help ensure that all is well. If something looks odd, such as a surprise irritation on the shaft or a lesion or bruise on the head, pay close attention. If it gets any worse, take the time to go to the doctor. By catching small problems well before they can become big ones, a man makes certain to keep his penis skin and overall penis health in great shape.
6) Use a superior penis health crème. Wrap up every day with the use of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The right crème will contain a plethora of ingredients in a formula specially designed for penis skin. These ingredients should include vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for skin health, and vitamins C and D for their overall health properties. L-carnitine is a good idea, as it promotes better health of the nerve endings, and so is L-arginine, as it promotes healthy blood flow. Finally, look to Shea butter and vitamin E to keep the skin supple, smooth and ready for action.
Every single woman is an individual, and you can’t generalize to all women.
- But you’ll be happy to know that actually, size really doesn’t matter to most females. It does matter to some females.
- Some women can have just a little bit wider vaginas than other women do. For example, women who have given birth vaginally to children, and/or who are not very physically active, and/or who do not practice kegel exercises regularly can sometimes (but not always) be a little wider. These women may prefer men who are a little bit thicker (but not necessarily longer).
- In fact, where size is concerned, most women think it’s girth that matters, not length. She just want to be able to feel you inside. So if there’s a mismatch between the girth/width/whatever of a woman’s vagina, and the girth/width/whatever of a man’s penis, that can be disappointing – as much for the man as it is for the woman.
- An average-sized penis is perfectly adequate to satisfy the vast majority of women. And a particularly long penis can actually hurt.
- The size of a man’s penis is not a reflection of his sexual adequacy any more than the size of a woman’s vagina is a reflection on hers.
- One more very important point: most women do not orgasm through penis-in-vagina intercourse. Some do (approximately 25%,). The remaining 75% need a man to focus on stimulating her clitoris and/or other parts of her vulva, and/or her g-spot. This can be done with the penis, but in that case the size of your penis really doesn’t matter one bit. And a majority of women seem to prefer oral sex (cunnilingus). No penis needed at all.
- For women, achieving orgasm isn’t a simple in-and-out procedure the way it is for men. You’re going to have to start all over again with every single woman you have sex with, learning what works for her. So you may be figuring out by now, verbal communication is key.
Today we have come up with the Home Remedy to treat Heart Attack.
Terminalia Arjuna ia a herb which is antioxidant, reduces cholestrol and reduces BP and useful in diabetes all at the same time.
- Arjuna herb works as a heart tonic that helps maintain heart health.
- Arjuna helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Arjuna promotes proper blood flow and normal homocysteine levels.
- Heart muscles are strengthened by arjuna.
- Arjuna supports the blood's absorption of lipids indicating it has cholesterol-regulating properties.
- Arjuna herb helps to reduces the effects of stress and nervousness on the heart.
- Arjuna supports the heart's energy output, and enhances overall energy levels, stamina, immunity, and cellular health.
- Arjuna Powder reduces hypertension and bad cholesterol (LDL). It is rich in magnesium, zinc, calcium, copper and improves the function of the heart.
How to Use Arjuna:
1.A tablespoon of bark powder is added to 2 cups of water, boiled and reduced to half a cup, fltered and consumed when hot.
2. It can be consumed in the form of milk remedy: It's bark powder made into water decoction and consumed ina dose of 50 ml once or twice a day before food.
When it comes to a man's penis, he loves to be in control of it. He wants to make sure it gets the pleasure and care it needs, and in order to do that, he takes steps to create good penis care regimen. He might also take the appropriate steps to help him last longer in the bedroom, so he has good control over when he achieves release. But when it comes to accidental ejaculation, a guy might not have much control at all.
As penis problems go, accidental ejaculation might seem like something that happens only when a man is in bed with a partner and is overcome by the thrill of pleasure. But strangely enough, accidental ejaculation can happen at the most inopportune moments, including when a man is getting his workout on at the gym.
What is accidental ejaculation?
It's just what it sounds like - ejaculation that happens entirely by accident. It might be understandable when it happens in the bedroom, but in the gym it is likely to get a man a few really weird looks - at least. Accidental ejaculation is almost always associated with intense exercises, such as weight lifting or sit ups. Anything that affects the core of the body can lead to erections and yes, accidental ejaculation.
But isn't there any warning?
Interestingly enough, there might not be. Remember that intense exercise means working the core, which requires a lot of crunching, scrunching, bending and otherwise moving in all sorts of directions. This can easily stimulate the prostate. Though there might be an erection that warns a man that things are happening down there, many men report that they aren't hard at all when they experience an accidental release. There might also be much less ejaculate released during the incident, as it is coming from pressure on the prostate, not from any sort of act that might "build up" the volume.
On the other hand, some men eventually learn what it feels like right before it happens. It feels different than an orgasm, but often is just as intense. When a man feels that, he knows that he has the tools to control the penis problems that relate to the issue.
What can a man do about it?
Fortunately, there are a few things he can try. A guy can masturbate before the gym, thus ensuring that there is less of a problem if he does release a bit of ejaculate. A guy can also take the time to pinpoint which exercises he was doing when the accidental ejaculation occurred, and either modify those exercises or abandon them altogether when in a gym setting.
Finally, a guy can wear underwear that will absorb the semen, so that he doesn't have to worry about a wet spot on his clothes, nor does he have to worry about leaving anything behind on machines.
Here's the good news
The best news about accidental ejaculation is that as penis problems go, this one does not indicate a deeper health issue. It is also easy to solve, so a guy can rest assured that once he hits on the triggers that cause the release, he will be able to continue with other exercises without consequence. And of course, masturbation before he hits the gym can "clear the pipes," so to speak, allowing him to exercise without worry.
In the meantime, a guy should always take care to use a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man who is working out often can expect to sweat, which will then deplete the body of moisture and leave it too dry. Shea butter and vitamin E can help alleviate that problem with a powerful one-two punch of hydration.
As our lifestyle and living habits change, we experience a lot of new phenomena and changes in our body systems. One of the biggest changes that we can actually see is the change in the digestive system and the regularity or the irregularity of our stools. When we eat healthy and lead an active lifestyle, we are more likely to have a better digestive system, whereas if we eat more junk or take meals at irregular timings and do not set a system for the body, we put it at great risk of diseases and health issues. One of the most common problems that a lot of people face is constipation.
While constipation in itself may be tackled without much problem, the real issue arises when it turns into something more troublesome such as piles. The issue of piles arises when the veins in the anal region start to swell because of a disturbed blood flow. The swollen regions and the lack of fibre in the stools combine to make the process of passing stools very uncomfortable, painful and it may also lead to the bleeding of the anus.
Treating the issue of piles:
Piles is a health problem that is mainly supported and aggravated because of wrong eating habits, sedentary lifestyle and excessive constipation. One of the most important things that you can do in the course of getting the problem under control is to start eating right. Eating foods with high fibre content and foods that speed up the digestive systems may go a long way in easing out the pain. It may also be important to keep liquid intake under check so that more and more liquid and other healthy drinks are consumed. Choosing to exercise regularly and indulging in workouts that help keep the intestines strong are the best alternatives.
Apart from things that you can do on your own, it may also be important to make sure that you take the right professional medical help. When you have the best help on your side you may be able to make sure that you get the issue treated within a short span of time without having to suffer greatly. However, it is also essential to make sure that the best type of treatment is chosen. In most cases, choosing Homeopathy for treatment may be your best bet. When you opt for homeopathy for piles, you may be able to treat the issue without having to use chemically charged and loaded antibiotics and it may be an easier route to a healthy living.
Why take homeopathic treatment?
The reason why homeopathy is most demanded in the case of piles is because of the fact that conventional medication may lead you to go through surgery for getting relief from the issue. Not only does a surgery increase the burden of increased finances, but also means that it is physically more straining. While homeopathy offers natural and chemical free medicines that treat the root cause of the disease.
Severe symptoms like burnings and bleeding during and after passing stool effectively treat with Homeopathic medicine in very less time.
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
Causes and Triggers-
The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
Types of Psoriasis-
There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
Length of Treatment-
One must remember that homeopathy treatment is a long term process and it usually takes time for the effect to start showing on the condition and symptoms.