Doctor in rajrani
Submit a review for rajraniYour feedback matters!
Do Indian women Squirt !! How to Induce squirting? The simple answer –Yes!
Achieving an orgasm is the pinnacle of sexual intercourse. This is marked by the ejaculation of semen for men, but not all women ejaculate while orgasming. However, it is possible to make a woman ejaculate or squirt. The trick here is stimulating a woman’s G-spot on the anterior walls of the vagina.
Stimulating the G-spot while having intercourse may be a little difficult, and if you really want to give a woman an orgasm worth remembering, a little foreplay goes a long way. It is important for the woman to be completely relaxed in order to allow herself to let go and ejaculate. It could also be a good idea to use the restroom so that she is not worried about urinating while squirting.
By inserting your middle and index finger with our palm side up, you should be able to feel the G-spot two to three inches inside the vagina. The G-spot typically has a ridged, bumpy texture and feels rougher than the surrounding area. This spot is usually more easily accessible when the woman is already sexually aroused.
You could also use water based lubricants on your fingers to prevent any possible friction. Flex your knuckles open and shut to stimulate this spot. Through all of this, do not put any pressure on the woman to ejaculate and don’t be in a hurry. Creating a fantasy or experimenting with movement and varying levels of pressure can make the experience more pleasurable. Simultaneously, you could use your other hand to caress and stimulate other erogenous zones. However, when she begins to squirt, maintain a steady rhythm. While men can ejaculate very easily, it may take a lot of patience and perseverance to make a woman squirt. Even then, not every woman will squirt and hence do not try and force it.
Natural herbs can also help intensify a woman’s orgasm and trigger squirting. This is because they increase blood flow and sensations in the genital area and ease tensions. Some well-known herbs that may be used as aphrodisiacs include the Yohimbe bark, damiana, maca, oat straw and horny goat weed. The easiest way to benefit from these herbs is to drink a tea made by steeping them in hot water. Increasing the intake of foods such as spinach, olive oil, fish, garlic, nuts and chocolate can also increase a woman’s libido and help her achieve an orgasm.
Each and every man wants to increase his libido and sex drive to give a better performance and give a satisfying experience to his partner. But various factors such as stress, depression and hormonal imbalance can lead to a lack of desire for lovemaking. These factors can also affect fertility in the future, and it is important to understand what alters fertility and the causes of infertility to solve this problem. The good news is, libido and sex drive can be enhanced by a wide range of natural Viagra foods, and there is no need to depend on Viagra or other male enhancement pills because of latest Ayurveda Viagra.
How could homeopathic remedies help you?
Homeopathy is considered as very effective and safe mode of treatment which does not have any side effects on the body like other medicines. In homeopathy, it works from the root of the problem, cure the problem so that, there won't be any scope of it to happen again.
Sexual function is a complex interaction involving a number of neurotransmitters and hormones, and you are turned on only when there is a balance between inhibitory and excitatory pathways in the brain.
Premature Ejaculation is associated with several factors such as erectile dysfunction, stress, anxiety, relationship problems and some biological causes. The homeopathic medicines are very effective and work from the basic level of the problem and cure it, right from the roots.
The homeopathic medicines are very easy to take and the person does not become habitual of it. Homeopathic medicines to increase sex time do not have any harmful effects on the male reproductive system. There are several medicines in the homeopathy to avoid premature ejaculation and give you some extra time in bed with your partner.
Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own healing system. Your homeopath will prescribe medicines only after a thorough evaluation of your case to find out the cause and extent of your loss of libido. They will definitely ask you questions regarding your intimacy with your partner. For example, they may ask you questions like ‘Do you feel lazy to initiate sex?’ or ‘How’s your relationship with your partner?’ or even ‘Does your partner work hard to arouse you?’
You may have to get tests done to rule out diseases such as diabetes, thyroid, or hormonal imbalance. Significant loss of erection in men and neurological symptoms in women need further investigations.
Low sex drive can be present even without underlying diseases. Homeopathy can treat such cases also.
How soon can you expect to see results?
Prescribing a homeopathic remedy for your low libido can take a little more time than prescribing treatment in allopathy. This is because the remedy you are given has to match the symptoms you experience and your state of mind.
Since homeopathic prescriptions are individualized, you need to ask your homeopath as to when you can expect to see results. However, once relief is felt you should stop taking them. And if you don’t feel relief over a certain period of time, that means, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
Some tips and tricks:
- Talk openly with your partner about your sexual dysfunction
- Daily exercise is helpful to increase sexual drive
- Try to keep your body free from obesity
- Take a balanced diet filled with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit
- Learn to relax and de-stress by meditating
- Stop smoking
- Alcohol has bad affects to sexual function and desire
- Try to reduce the drinking of alcohol
- Avoid illegal and powerful sexual drugs
Main jab sex karta hon tu main takreban 1 mint main sex hatam ho jata hain aur 2nd time k liye penis jaldi nahe utttah please help me.
Hi Sir, Doctor sahab mere penis khada hota hai phir usme kathorta nahi rehti kya kiya jaye masturbation jada krta hoon.
I am 19 year old but my sexual timing only 25 sec why? Explain me .Please I'm worried about it. Please help me.
Hello my wife when I talk sexy. Her heart speed get very fast. She starts to get a grab .And that is when she is in a sexy mood. Why.?
Hi Sir, Meri age 23 hai, Mujhe kabhi bhi sperm discharge khud se nahi hota hai. Sex ki kamna hoti hai lekin main intezaar karta hoon ki naturally tarha se raat mein sperm discharge ho jaye lekin nahi hota hai. Last mein haar kar main masturbation kar deta hoon. Mujhe koi dawa bataye.
It is crucial to take care of your body after a heart attack and following certain rules mentioned by your doctor is necessary. One of the rules is that you cannot overexert. Therefore, most people believe that sex after a heart attack is not safe.
Sex is an essential component of a healthy life. According to cardiologists, it is safe for people to have sex after a heart attack. When you feel better and healthy, you can resume sexual activity. However, you must keep a few things in mind before resuming sex after a heart attack. Things you should know about having sex after a heart attack. Here are some important things that heart attack survivors should know about having sex after heart attack:
- Wait after having a heavy meal: Cardiologist Michael Miller says that heart attack survivors should wait for one to three hours after having a heavy meal for having sex. Waiting a few hours will allow their body to digest the food properly. As a result, it will reduce stress on the heart while having sex.
- Engage in mild physical activities to see if you are ready for sex: It is not wise to resume sexual activity immediately after a heart attack. If you had a myocardial infarction (MI), you should wait for at least one week. Dr. Miller says that one week is fine for patients who had an uncomplicated heart attack. However, before having sex, patients should engage in mild physical activities like brisk walking and climb the stairs. If they are able to do it without experiencing chest pain, fatigue and shortness of breaths, they can resume sexual activity.
- Wait till there is adequate healing: People who had a coronary bypass surgery need to wait at least six to eight weeks for resuming sexual activity. Until there is adequate healing of the chest region, people should not indulge in sex.
- Sexual challenges are common after a heart attack: Sex may not be the same as it was before you had a heart attack. Most men, who had suffered from a heart attack, reported of sexual challenges such as disinterest in sex, erectile dysfunction, and performance anxiety after a heart attack.
- Sex doesn’t cause heart attacks: It is a myth that having sex can cause another heart attack. According to a research published in the American Journal of Cardiology by James E Muller, the risk of sexually triggered myocardial infarction (MI) is extremely low. Sexual activity carries a negligible risk of causing a heart attack.
If you feel any discomfort while having sex, stop and take rest for a while. If the symptoms of angina do not go away in a few minutes, call your doctor for help. Have sex when you feel totally comfortable, in a cosy place. Be honest with your partner about your feelings and concerns so that you don’t feel anxious while having sex. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!