Doctor in Pulse Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Pulse ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from food poisoning. I consulted Dr Amit Beniwal who is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Amit Beniwal did it immediately and started the food poisoning treatment for it. The overall cleanliness in the Pulse Clinic was amazing. Amit Beniwal is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. It was so quite pleasant in the Pulse Clinic. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the cause of me not being able to increase muscle is something else as told by Dr Amit Beniwal. He ensures that he listens to his patients. Almost all doctors suggested supplements for it, but I did not wanted to go for it . I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Pulse Clinic. I am so happy that I chose Dr Amit for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine.
My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I had consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my jaundice issue. . The overall cleanliness in the Pulse Clinic was amazing. He is very patient with all his patients. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Amit . He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my spasmodic torticollis. I feel strange that I am suffering from any such disease. I consulted Dr Amit, he handled my case with great ease and very patiently. In order to treat my issue, he asked me number of questions. I am glad that I chose to consult him. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I was suffering from diarrhoea. Dr.Amit Beniwal has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The overall atmosphere in the Pulse Clinic in Delhi is very soothing. The complete process of diarrhoea treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. The guidance Amit Beniwal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have eye pain. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. Thanks to Dr Amit Beniwal perfect advice. The overall atmosphere in the Pulse Clinic is very soothing. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Amit Beniwal. And visiting him was quite beneficial.
Thanks to Dr Amit Beniwal, the headaches treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He has a broad knowledge n the medical field. He can handle all types of cases. And I am quite impressed withe the way he treats his patients. He is really a kind oerson, I had a great experience with him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Beniwal to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt, practical and professional. All the Doctors' opinion is same. However, I have not heard of Honey being harmful for Diabetic patients (I am not well read nor Doctor and hence may be I am not aware)
I read about the dr Amit Beniwal on one of the social media platform and consulted him for my problem of anorexia at his clinic Pulse Clinic in Delhi.he is one of the best physician in city. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
I was very irritated with my stomach pain, which I was suffering from quite long. A friend of mine referred to Dr Amit. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
Dr. Amit Beniwal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Ty
Bowel movement is one of the most important clues about an individual’s health, as it gives a real idea of the gastrointestinal condition as well as overall health. One shall have to get familiar with the regular appearance of stool to spot the issues beforehand; however, the day to day alterations in the appearance does not mean that there is a problem with your health as one may notice short-term abnormalities based on what he or she is eating every day.
But in case an unexplained change lasts for over a week or so, it is a sign of some strange happening in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Hard pieces of faeces that are hard to pass: If the bowel movement is straining to pass, then the individual is constipated. Some people think that they are not suffering from constipation, but their stool is always hard and comes out in pieces rather than soft stool that passes out effortlessly. The most common reason behind such stool is a lack of fibre in the diet. According to general recommendations, an adult male must take at least 38 grams of fibre while an adult female must take about 25 grams of fibre. It is recommended to maintain a food journal to track the daily nutrients intake, and in case there is a lack of fibre in the diet, it can be stacked up with whole grains, fruits, beans and nuts.
- Black or bright red coloured poop: If the stool has a deep red appearance, it would indicate that a part of the bowel is bleeding. In most circumstances, the blood in the stool is caused by the benign haemorrhoids, but it could also be due to some ulcers in the colon or stomach or even cancer. That is why it is extremely crucial to bring it to the doctor’s notice. There are different types of over-the-counter medications which turn the stool into black colour. This sort of discolouration is entirely temporary and may stay along for a few days even after stopping the medicine.
- A loose stool which is not diarrhoea: Loose stool but not diarrhoea may mean that the individual is suffering from celiac disease. Although the illness is quite uncommon, most people who suffer from it are not aware of the condition. The appearance of the stool is the largest and most reliable signs of having celiac disease. Individuals affected with celiac disease are not able to tolerate gluten, and it destroys the villi in the lining of the small intestine. As a result, the nutrients are unabsorbed, and the stool becomes loose. Switching to a gluten-free diet for about 2 to 3 weeks can aid in alleviating the disease.
If the appearance of the stool remains abnormal for weeks together, it is important to talk to a doctor to find out if there is something serious underlying. Bowel movement is the truest sign of the intestinal health, and thus, should not be ignored.
Contaminated food is one of the most common sources of infections in the human body and so the stomach is one of the most commonly affected organs. Whether it is eating raw food or unhygienically prepared foods, the stomach has very high chance of getting infected than other body parts.
One of the most common causes of stomach infection is the norovirus also called as cruise ship virus. Spread through vomitus and faecal material, it is quite contagious and can affect large amounts of people in confined areas like a cruise ship. The common symptoms would include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, bloated feeling, abdominal pain (generalised or localised), fatigue, and tiredness.
On the brighter side, there are well-proven measures listed below which are simple and easy to follow that can help avoid stomach infection.
- Restore bacterial balance: The good bacteria in the stomach are lost with the stomach flu and restoring it will help in managing the flu. A good amount of probiotics and fermented foods including yoghurt, sour curd, etc., will do wonders by restoring natural flora. Supplements can be taken if required, and these bacteria will restore the ability of the stomach to fight the virus.
- Isolation and separation: If there is a close family member affected by the virus, ensure they are staying separately and all their clothing (bedding included) are maintained in an isolated manner. Children and elderly need extra protection, whether they are affected or are in the same household.
- Cleaning methods: Since the virus spreads by contaminated faecal matter, vomitus and through surfaces, it is necessary to prevent the spread.
- When in doubt, washing hands is very useful. Use soap and water instead of a hand wash. Staying away from picking nose and touching eyes are also useful.
- The infected person’s clothes should be washed separately in extra hot water and bleached to get rid of the virus.
- Using the dishwasher or soaking the washed utensils in extra-hot water is a good way to get rid of the virus.
- Surfaces like laptops need to be cleaned more regularly and rigorously
- Steam cleaning of carpets is a good idea to get rid of the virus that may be locked there.
- Avoid going out or being in close contact for about a week, as the virus needs that much time to clear out completely.
- Food habits
- Do not eat raw or uncooked foods
- Drink loads of water, clear soups, sports drink and lime juice to replace lost fluid.
- Eat whole grains and fresh fruits and vegetables that are well-cooked to ensure you get the essential vitamins and minerals.
Following the above measures can help avoid the stomach flu and stay healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Remember how Shrek literally pulled out a candle from his ear for the dinner table? Ever tried doing it yourself? Well, the stuff in your ears may be called wax, but it can’t really be used to make a candle. However, it certainly can signify a lot about your health. Though the idea of discussing earwax is rather disgusting, it actually plays a pivotal role in keeping your ears healthy and functioning. Earwax protects your eardrums by barring the entry of insects, fungi, bacteria, dust and bacteria. In clinical terms, earwax is also known as cerumen.
Studies indicate that children typically produce more earwax than adults. The earwax in your ear is a combination of alcohol, shed layers of the ear, unsaturated and saturated long-chain fatty acids and squalene. In order to clean earwax, you should not insert objects too deep in your ear, instead, you can just wipe it off with a cotton swab. The color and texture of the earwax removed can actually indicate your overall health condition, stress level, genetic ancestry, etc.
Know what your earwax color says about your health
- Pale yellow to yellow earwax: It is the most common type of earwax and indicates overall good health. Children typically produce soft, pale yellow earwax and in case of adults, the color should remain the same, but the texture tends to be sticky.
- Wet vs. dry earwax: Wet and dry are the genetically determined earwax types, wherein, the 'wet type' is dominant and the 'dry type' is recessive. A research, conducted on Biologic variation in health and illness: race, age, and sex differences (1985) by Overfield, Theresa, established that dry-type earwax indicates East Asian and Native American ancestry, while wet-type indicates African and European.
- Thick, dark and black colored earwax: The production of earwax is also influenced by your stress level i.e. when you are stressed out, the glands that are responsible for the production of earwax work overtime and produce excess amount of earwax. As this earwax collects, it can turn thicker and darker thus, this type of earwax is a sign of increased stress level. And, black colored earwax indicates that it has been accumulating in your ears for quite some time and has not been cleaned. To avoid this, it is essential to clean your ears from time to time and in the right way.
- Dry, gray earwax: The gray color of the wax is an indication of dust build-up and must be cleaned properly at regular intervals. However, if your earwax suddenly seems dry and brittle, it could be the sign of a skin infection. Dry earwax accompanied by itchiness in the ear is usually a sign of eczema.
- Bloody earwax: Blood in the earwax should never be ignored. This could be caused by an ear infection or can be a sign of ruptured eardrum and you must consult your doctor immediately.
Thus it is important that you take proper care of your ears so as to ensure that your hearing is maintained and although earwax protects your ears against infections and problems, it must be cleaned from time to time. It is advisable that you get your ears cleaned professionally, in case you are suffering from certain ailments such as Diabetes.
If you are suffering from gastritis, it is important for you to know about the most ideal tips and treatment methods related to the condition. Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the stomach lining called gastric mucosa. The most common symptoms of the condition include nausea, vomiting and illness in the upper abdomen, right after having a meal. Heartburn, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, indigestion and bloating are other symptoms of gastritis.
Here are 10 tips for treating gastritis using simple home remedies:
- Carom seeds: Carom seeds are natural antacids and are effective for curing gastritis. They give relief to the mucous membrane of the stomach from acidity and hyper acidity. Nausea, indigestion and bloating are also treated.
- Ginger: Ginger treats gastritis effectively because of its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation, treats infections and eases gas, stomach pain and nausea.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is essential when you are suffering from gastritis. Yogurt containing active live culture is more beneficial in the case of this disease. It contains probiotics, which protect the stomach lining from the bacteria that causes gastritis. Your immune system also gets a boost.
- Chamomile: Chamomile tea works wonders in treating gastritis. It contains several essential oils, which are helpful for your digestive system. It also soothes the intestinal walls, giving relief from pain. Stomach inflammation also goes down.
- Peppermint: This herb is also efficient for gastritis treatment because of its anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and antibacterial properties. Its soothing properties reduce inflammation and also help with heartburn, indigestion and nausea.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are also beneficial in healing gastritis because of their antioxidant properties and phenolic compounds. They help in preventing the start of stomach lining inflammation.
- Holy basil: Holy basil helps in healing acute gastritis because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. These help in reducing inflammation and infection. Stomach pain, vomiting, and nausea are also reduced.
- Fennel seeds: Fennel seeds help in soothing your digestive system and relaxing your gastrointestinal tract muscles. This is an important part of gastritis treatment. These seeds contain antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and stomachic properties and are beneficial in relieving symptoms such as indigestion, intestinal gas, heartburn, and vomiting.
- Licorice: This Ayurvedic remedy for gastritis contains anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which help in reducing inflammation. Symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion are also treated. The stomach’s inner lining is protected from infection, thereby reducing the risk of ulcers.
- Raw potato juice: Raw potato juice is considered to be an important remedy for gastritis because of its antacid and healing properties. The alkaline properties of potato help in reducing cramps, bloating, and other common symptoms of the condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Are you experiencing frequent and extended heartburn on a regular basis? This might indicate that you are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a type of digestive disorder that affects your lower esophageal sphincters. The condition involves the return of the stomach’s content back to your esophagus. Although heartburns are common, GERD involves chronic heartburns, which require an adequate treatment.
Here the some important reasons why you should not ignore the symptoms of GERD:
- Esophagitis: In case of GERD, the food, acid and digestive juices flow back from the stomach to the esophagus. This leads to irritation and swelling with time, which is called esophagitis. In case you have acid exposure in your esophagus for a few weeks, inflammation of the lining is indicated. This can be very painful and uncomfortable, making the esophagus more prone to scarring and further erosion.
- Esophageal stricture: If esophagitis continues for a long time, scar tissues can lead to the narrowing of the esophagus. This is known as a stricture, which makes swallowing very difficult and painful. Large chunks of food may get stuck and you are more likely to choke while eating or drinking. You may tend to avoid food and water because of esophageal stricture, which may result in weight loss.
- Throat and voice problems: Apart from heartburn, several other symptoms may also appear because of GERD. These are called cases of silent reflux where you may not experience heartburn. Instead, other issues are indicated which include voice hoarseness, voice changes, sore throat and chronic coughing.
- Breathing problems: If stomach acid is inhaled after regurgitation, the symptoms of asthma and pneumonia may worsen because of GERD. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties are likely, even without any lung problem.
- Tooth decay: When the stomach acids and digestive juices go back to the esophagus and into the mouth, it leaves a sour taste. In case it occurs frequently, it wears away your tooth enamel and results in tooth decay. People experiencing acid reflux induced erosion may be unaware of the damage being caused until it reaches peak stages.
- Esophageal ulcers: Stomach acid may result in the wearing away of the esophageal lining, resulting in ulcers and sores. These esophageal ulcers are different from stomach ulcers, which occur from bacteria. Patients with esophageal ulcers may vomit blood, and notice blood in stool. It is usually darker than its usual shade and may have the texture of coffee ground like particles.
It is important for you to visit a doctor immediately after experiencing the symptoms of GERD. This condition may cause severe distress if you let it advance, and hence, early diagnosis and treatment are very important. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
How to get rid of black spots on face? Some pimples on my face left some black spots, how can we overcome from these black spots on face?
Seasonal influenza is a disease that can be potentially fatal if it is not treated on time. This is an infection-based ailment that can affect people differently in different seasons. Let us find out more about the symptoms, treatment and vaccination for this viral infection.
Symptoms: Those suffering from this sickness will usually experience rapidly rising temperature and fever along with chills and body ache. It will also cause a cough and sore throat which will hurt even while eating and gulping fluids. A runny nose is also a common symptom of this condition along with headaches. Vomiting and loose motions will also be experienced by the patients, especially children.
Complications and onset: The onset of this condition happens with the transfer of droplets in a person’s cough or sneeze. If you are in close physical contact with someone who is already suffering from this condition, then getting exposed to these droplets when a person sneezes or coughs can lead to the spread of the disease. This is a contagious condition that usually calls for immediate hospitalisation so that it may be treated properly under due medical intervention. This condition may also cause bacterial pneumonia as well as other potentially fatal conditions like heart failure, extreme sinus infection and dehydration. Also, it may give rise to other ailments like diabetes and asthma in the long run.
Prevention: One of the most important ways of preventing this condition is with the help of the influenza vaccine. This vaccine is usually taken once a year so that you are protected against an entire cycle of 12 months, which includes various seasonal changes.
The vaccine: The seasonal influenza vaccine is usually administered to newborn babies every few months. As the child grows older, the vaccine may be administered once every six months or once a year, eventually. Adults must also take this vaccine at least once a year. This is because the immunity of an infant will be more delicate than the immunity of a growing child and adult. This vaccine must be administered by a doctor only.
Facts about the vaccine: With the help of this vaccine, the antibody production in the body is encouraged. This leads to protection when it comes to a variety of infections. The viruses contained in the vaccine are known to protect the body against four kinds of infection viruses. There are various kinds of this vaccine, including the standardised dose that contains trivalent shots containing the virus that has been grown in an egg. The other kinds include the quadrivalent flu vaccine that is appropriate for various age groups. The former is usually given to infants and toddlers, while the latter is administered to adults.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Skin lesions are painful growths on the skin that may be caused due to a number of reasons. These lesions may be caused as a side effect of more serious ailments as well as other infections, and even allergic reactions. These lesions lead to an abnormal appearance on the skin and the area around it. These can be two types, namely primary skin lesions and secondary skin lesions, while primary skin lesions are the birthmarks or moles that one may be born with, secondary skin lesions are of various types. These include ulcers, blisters, nodules, macules, pustules, papules, wheals, rashes, crusts and even more. These may be caused due to a number of factors, including sunburn, infections, hereditary ailments like freckles and moles, and other conditions such as biological responses to environment factors. Let us find out how one can treat skin lesions.
Treatment: The method of treatment will usually depend on a variety of factors, including the medical history of the patient as well as family history of the particular type of lesion that the patient may have developed. Also, the doctor will take any previous treatment methods into account before prescribing a way forward.
- Medication: One of the first methods of treatment for these lesions includes medication. The doctor may prescribe topical creams and ointments that can help in soothing the appearance and the redness as well as any accompanying pain. This kind of medication can also help in soothing the burning and itching sensation that the patient may be experiencing due to the growth of the lesions. Oral medication may also be given by the doctor in case the lesions have appeared due to an infection or any other kind of ailments like chickenpox. In case the lesions have appeared due to an infection, the patient will be given antibiotics.
- Surgery: Long term lesions that have an infection can end up becoming a long-term health hazard with serious repercussions. In such cases, the doctors will usually prescribe surgical methods for the removal of the same before they spread to other parts of the body. Lesions that have formed as a result of malformed blood tissues and other suspicious looking birthmarks and moles may also be surgically removed by the doctor.
- Home remedies: One can also turn to a number of home remedies to deal with these lesions. Yet, it is important to speak with a doctor before adopting such methods. You can use protective balms and absorbent powders in order to soothe the area. Also, you may want to avoid wearing tight clothing. Further, you must keep the area covered with loose clothing, especially when you are stepping out. You must prevent too much of friction between the skin and the clothes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Sir, If I dropped my sperm in her, then what will be chances of pregnancy? I gave her unwanted 72 after 6 hours of sex.
5 Ways to alleviate nighttime heartburn
Nighttime heartburn is a very common medical condition that causes a burning sensation in the chest region due to excessive acidity in the digestive system. This condition is witnessed very often in people and mostly it tends to awaken people from their sleep thereby disrupting their sleep patterns. Here are some effective ways to cure and prevent heartburn sensations during the night time.
1. Avoid acidity triggering foods: You should avoid the foods and drinks which are harsh on your digestive system and cause acidity and heartburn related problems during the night time. Some of the common foods and drinks responsible for nighttime heartburn and need to be avoided are alcohol, caffeinated drinks like colas, coffee and tea, chocolate and cocoa, peppermint, garlic, onions, milk, fatty, spicy, greasy, or fried foods and acidic foods like citrus or tomato products.
2. Follow a proper exercising pattern: You should never exercise immediately after having your meals. Instead, a considerable amount of a time gap should exist between your meal and your workout session. Do not ever eat a heavy meal before you exercise, because in spite of giving a time gap the richness of the food will adversely affect your digestive system.
3. Quit smoking habits: If you are a chronic/chain smoker, then you might witness the blockage of your gastrointestinal tract (digestive passages), which will further degrade and worsen the heartburn condition. Easier said than done, smoking is an addictive behaviour and you should be taking special care to lessen it and ultimately quit smoking.
4. Develop a chewing habit: If you are facing a chronic and regular heartburn problem, then you should definitely try excessive chewing of materials like gums. Chewing helps to generate excessive amounts of saliva during the act and the saliva, in turn, helps to soothe the acidic activities in your esophagus, thereby decreasing the probability of frequent heartburns.
5. Adopt weight loss measure: Sometimes, excessive body weight is also one of the potential factors responsible for causing frequent heartburns. But, if you shed a couple of kilograms from your body, then you will surely witness a relative decline in the symptoms of heartburn during night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist and ask a free question.