Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Pulse ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from food poisoning. I consulted Dr Amit Beniwal who is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Amit Beniwal did it immediately and started the food poisoning treatment for it. The overall cleanliness in the Pulse Clinic was amazing. Amit Beniwal is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. It was so quite pleasant in the Pulse Clinic. Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results.
I was suffering from diarrhoea. Dr.Amit Beniwal has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. The overall atmosphere in the Pulse Clinic in Delhi is very soothing. The complete process of diarrhoea treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. The guidance Amit Beniwal gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have eye pain. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. Thanks to Dr Amit Beniwal perfect advice. The overall atmosphere in the Pulse Clinic is very soothing. One of my neighbour's recommended Dr Amit Beniwal. And visiting him was quite beneficial.
Thanks to Dr Amit Beniwal, the headaches treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. He has a broad knowledge n the medical field. He can handle all types of cases. And I am quite impressed withe the way he treats his patients. He is really a kind oerson, I had a great experience with him.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Beniwal to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt, practical and professional. All the Doctors' opinion is same. However, I have not heard of Honey being harmful for Diabetic patients (I am not well read nor Doctor and hence may be I am not aware)
I read about the dr Amit Beniwal on one of the social media platform and consulted him for my problem of anorexia at his clinic Pulse Clinic in Delhi.he is one of the best physician in city. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
Dr. Amit Beniwal provides answers that are knowledgeable. Ty
Are you experiencing frequent and extended heartburn on a regular basis? This might indicate that you are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a type of digestive disorder that affects your lower esophageal sphincters. The condition involves the return of the stomach’s content back to your esophagus. Although heartburns are common, GERD involves chronic heartburns, which require an adequate treatment.
Here the some important reasons why you should not ignore the symptoms of GERD:
- Esophagitis: In case of GERD, the food, acid and digestive juices flow back from the stomach to the esophagus. This leads to irritation and swelling with time, which is called esophagitis. In case you have acid exposure in your esophagus for a few weeks, inflammation of the lining is indicated. This can be very painful and uncomfortable, making the esophagus more prone to scarring and further erosion.
- Esophageal stricture: If esophagitis continues for a long time, scar tissues can lead to the narrowing of the esophagus. This is known as a stricture, which makes swallowing very difficult and painful. Large chunks of food may get stuck and you are more likely to choke while eating or drinking. You may tend to avoid food and water because of esophageal stricture, which may result in weight loss.
- Throat and voice problems: Apart from heartburn, several other symptoms may also appear because of GERD. These are called cases of silent reflux where you may not experience heartburn. Instead, other issues are indicated which include voice hoarseness, voice changes, sore throat and chronic coughing.
- Breathing problems: If stomach acid is inhaled after regurgitation, the symptoms of asthma and pneumonia may worsen because of GERD. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties are likely, even without any lung problem.
- Tooth decay: When the stomach acids and digestive juices go back to the esophagus and into the mouth, it leaves a sour taste. In case it occurs frequently, it wears away your tooth enamel and results in tooth decay. People experiencing acid reflux induced erosion may be unaware of the damage being caused until it reaches peak stages.
- Esophageal ulcers: Stomach acid may result in the wearing away of the esophageal lining, resulting in ulcers and sores. These esophageal ulcers are different from stomach ulcers, which occur from bacteria. Patients with esophageal ulcers may vomit blood, and notice blood in stool. It is usually darker than its usual shade and may have the texture of coffee ground like particles.
It is important for you to visit a doctor immediately after experiencing the symptoms of GERD. This condition may cause severe distress if you let it advance, and hence, early diagnosis and treatment are very important.
How to get rid of black spots on face? Some pimples on my face left some black spots, how can we overcome from these black spots on face?
Seasonal influenza is a disease that can be potentially fatal if it is not treated on time. This is an infection-based ailment that can affect people differently in different seasons. Let us find out more about the symptoms, treatment and vaccination for this viral infection.
Symptoms: Those suffering from this sickness will usually experience rapidly rising temperature and fever along with chills and body ache. It will also cause a cough and sore throat which will hurt even while eating and gulping fluids. A runny nose is also a common symptom of this condition along with headaches. Vomiting and loose motions will also be experienced by the patients, especially children.
Complications and onset: The onset of this condition happens with the transfer of droplets in a person’s cough or sneeze. If you are in close physical contact with someone who is already suffering from this condition, then getting exposed to these droplets when a person sneezes or coughs can lead to the spread of the disease. This is a contagious condition that usually calls for immediate hospitalisation so that it may be treated properly under due medical intervention. This condition may also cause bacterial pneumonia as well as other potentially fatal conditions like heart failure, extreme sinus infection and dehydration. Also, it may give rise to other ailments like diabetes and asthma in the long run.
Prevention: One of the most important ways of preventing this condition is with the help of the influenza vaccine. This vaccine is usually taken once a year so that you are protected against an entire cycle of 12 months, which includes various seasonal changes.
The vaccine: The seasonal influenza vaccine is usually administered to newborn babies every few months. As the child grows older, the vaccine may be administered once every six months or once a year, eventually. Adults must also take this vaccine at least once a year. This is because the immunity of an infant will be more delicate than the immunity of a growing child and adult. This vaccine must be administered by a doctor only.
Facts about the vaccine: With the help of this vaccine, the antibody production in the body is encouraged. This leads to protection when it comes to a variety of infections. The viruses contained in the vaccine are known to protect the body against four kinds of infection viruses. There are various kinds of this vaccine, including the standardised dose that contains trivalent shots containing the virus that has been grown in an egg. The other kinds include the quadrivalent flu vaccine that is appropriate for various age groups. The former is usually given to infants and toddlers, while the latter is administered to adults.
Skin lesions are painful growths on the skin that may be caused due to a number of reasons. These lesions may be caused as a side effect of more serious ailments as well as other infections, and even allergic reactions. These lesions lead to an abnormal appearance on the skin and the area around it. These can be two types, namely primary skin lesions and secondary skin lesions, while primary skin lesions are the birthmarks or moles that one may be born with, secondary skin lesions are of various types. These include ulcers, blisters, nodules, macules, pustules, papules, wheals, rashes, crusts and even more. These may be caused due to a number of factors, including sunburn, infections, hereditary ailments like freckles and moles, and other conditions such as biological responses to environment factors. Let us find out how one can treat skin lesions.
Treatment: The method of treatment will usually depend on a variety of factors, including the medical history of the patient as well as family history of the particular type of lesion that the patient may have developed. Also, the doctor will take any previous treatment methods into account before prescribing a way forward.
- Medication: One of the first methods of treatment for these lesions includes medication. The doctor may prescribe topical creams and ointments that can help in soothing the appearance and the redness as well as any accompanying pain. This kind of medication can also help in soothing the burning and itching sensation that the patient may be experiencing due to the growth of the lesions. Oral medication may also be given by the doctor in case the lesions have appeared due to an infection or any other kind of ailments like chickenpox. In case the lesions have appeared due to an infection, the patient will be given antibiotics.
- Surgery: Long term lesions that have an infection can end up becoming a long-term health hazard with serious repercussions. In such cases, the doctors will usually prescribe surgical methods for the removal of the same before they spread to other parts of the body. Lesions that have formed as a result of malformed blood tissues and other suspicious looking birthmarks and moles may also be surgically removed by the doctor.
- Home remedies: One can also turn to a number of home remedies to deal with these lesions. Yet, it is important to speak with a doctor before adopting such methods. You can use protective balms and absorbent powders in order to soothe the area. Also, you may want to avoid wearing tight clothing. Further, you must keep the area covered with loose clothing, especially when you are stepping out. You must prevent too much of friction between the skin and the clothes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Sir, If I dropped my sperm in her, then what will be chances of pregnancy? I gave her unwanted 72 after 6 hours of sex.
5 Ways to alleviate nighttime heartburn
Nighttime heartburn is a very common medical condition that causes a burning sensation in the chest region due to excessive acidity in the digestive system. This condition is witnessed very often in people and mostly it tends to awaken people from their sleep thereby disrupting their sleep patterns. Here are some effective ways to cure and prevent heartburn sensations during the night time.
1. Avoid acidity triggering foods: You should avoid the foods and drinks which are harsh on your digestive system and cause acidity and heartburn related problems during the night time. Some of the common foods and drinks responsible for nighttime heartburn and need to be avoided are alcohol, caffeinated drinks like colas, coffee and tea, chocolate and cocoa, peppermint, garlic, onions, milk, fatty, spicy, greasy, or fried foods and acidic foods like citrus or tomato products.
2. Follow a proper exercising pattern: You should never exercise immediately after having your meals. Instead, a considerable amount of a time gap should exist between your meal and your workout session. Do not ever eat a heavy meal before you exercise, because in spite of giving a time gap the richness of the food will adversely affect your digestive system.
3. Quit smoking habits: If you are a chronic/chain smoker, then you might witness the blockage of your gastrointestinal tract (digestive passages), which will further degrade and worsen the heartburn condition. Easier said than done, smoking is an addictive behaviour and you should be taking special care to lessen it and ultimately quit smoking.
4. Develop a chewing habit: If you are facing a chronic and regular heartburn problem, then you should definitely try excessive chewing of materials like gums. Chewing helps to generate excessive amounts of saliva during the act and the saliva, in turn, helps to soothe the acidic activities in your esophagus, thereby decreasing the probability of frequent heartburns.
5. Adopt weight loss measure: Sometimes, excessive body weight is also one of the potential factors responsible for causing frequent heartburns. But, if you shed a couple of kilograms from your body, then you will surely witness a relative decline in the symptoms of heartburn during night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist and ask a free question.
I get an erection while doing hand job during masturbation but when it comes to sex I fail to get an erection. Even if I try hand job during sex I fail. What may be the cause. Can you prescribe any capsules without any side effects.
I have a sitting job. About 8-10 hrs of my days, I usually works by sitting. I am suffering from loss of hunger and gas problem. Middle portion of my body has become like a tire. Please help me to get out of this.
Hello sir I am suffering from piles since last year in December .I firstly take the allopathy and for long time I started homeopathy. And cured from piles in april-may. Then some liquid comes from October and I sitting for long hrs. And then again I take homeopathy treatment the liquid is stop coming. Then in last November I suffered from bells palsy of left face then I take allopathy treatment. Doc give me 4 medicines one for acidity relief for morning, 2 vitamins ,one for bells palsy medicine after 5-6 days take this medicine one night blood comes. Then I stop medicine of vitamins and continue rest 2 medicines and go to homeopathy and take medicines of piles. And then 2 days continually blood comes in morning and night and then blood stops and then I took 2 days before stiz bath some maassa type comes near anus it remains in exit point and gives pain when strain on this massage. This appearance is not on last year but appears in 2&3 times before December but all right in one day .but now persists for 2 time. Now my question is should I continue to homeopathy or try allopathy?
Hi. I am 20 and I had sex with my gf I just touched that part oh hers. But didn't insert it fully I was worried for her getting pregnant so I made her to take ipill after 2 hrs she didn't have her periods that month before that her period was on 25. We had intercourse on 12 and she went to a doctor for her period and taken some medicine for periods. But today is 27 she tookprega newd test on 26 showed negative result. On 28 she had her periods but on 29 she bleed very less. What is wrong with her. Kindly explain the situation she is in. Can she be pregnant?
Yearly flu vaccination is the best tool currently available to protect against influenza (flu).
While how well the flu vaccine works can vary, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a yearly flu vaccination as the first and most important step in protecting against flu and its potentially serious complications. Millions of people have safely received flu vaccines for decades. Flu vaccination can reduce flu illnesses, doctors' visits, and missed work and school due to flu, as well as prevent flu-related hospitalizations.
A flu vaccination does not guarantee protection against the flu. Some people who get vaccinated might still get sick. However, people who get a flu vaccine are less likely to get sick with flu or hospitalized from flu than someone who does not get vaccinated.
Why do I need to get vaccinated every year?
New flu vaccines are released every year to keep up with rapidly adapting flu viruses. Because flu viruses evolve so quickly, last year's vaccine may not protect you from this year's viruses.
After vaccination, your immune system produces antibodies that will protect you from the vaccine viruses. In general, though, antibody levels start to decline over time — another reason to get a flu shot every year.
Flu vaccines bring down the risks of suffering from flu. However, its effectiveness is based on different factors.
Age: Usually, the flu vaccine happens to work the best for healthy adults. However, these vaccines cannot work as well with children, especially infants (below the age of 2-3 years). Nevertheless, the efficacy improves with age. Since older people are more prone to contracting the flu virus, it is essential that they get themselves vaccinated. Even if the vaccine is not able to ward off the flu entirely, it can still help reduce the risks to some extent.
General Health: Vaccine spurs immunity into action. It helps your body in identifying and fighting the virus. The efficacy of the flu vaccine solely depends on the capability of your body’s immunity system and how well it responds to the virus. Chronic illnesses weaken your body’s defense mechanism and with a poor immunity system, the vaccine may not work properly.
The time of the vaccination: For optimal protection, it is advised to go for the vaccination every year right before the ‘flu’ season starts. This is because after the flu season gets done with, old vaccines may not work as effectively.
The flu vaccine needs to be updated every season to guard you against the kind of flu dominant in that particular year. Getting yourself vaccinated is also not a guaranteed foolproof protection, however, it does render partial immunity and helps reduce the severity of the symptoms. However, it should be noted that flu vaccine cannot shield one from cold viruses.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.