Doctor in Priya Polyclinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Priya PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
I just want to ask regarding the size of my penis and there thickness itss to be small n not to b thick.
I am 20 years boy & my weight is 107 kgs. I am worrying about my penis size which is smaller in size. Please can you give me any tips by which I can improve my penis size?
I have diarrhea since 1 december and I had taken medicine course twice, after I leave medicines again diarrhea happen. I have done stool Dr. test and report is this, stool Dr. test result, (faeces physical) colour, brown consistency, loose mucus, nil parasite, none seen blood, nil (faeces microscopy) red cells, nil/hpf w.b.c. Nil/hpf parasites, nil ov/cysts, none seen.
Hello doctor, it's been many years since we've got married. We don't have any issue in our life too. Even don't have any issue with our sex life too. But we both (me and my husband) have fantasy and things while having sex. We wanted to do multiple partner intercourse. We both have the same taste of that but is it a problem? (something like me enjoying with other men that is from spas, even me to want him to do so. (also have another problem but he to knows that his penis is very small, but i'm perfectly ok with it but he's not. Coming to truth I don't get sensation of pleasure or satisfaction on intercourse but still it's ok to me). So is it ok to do multiple partners, fulfil the fantasies come true?
I am 22 years old, and I am suffering from over sweating problem on fore head and face and on the right hand. Even when I speak to anyone then automatically sweat flow heavily. If I sit in front of fan also sweat comes out. Sir please help me out with good solution.
Hi, my blood level in body is 6.8, what is the best medicine to increase hemoglobin/blood in human body.
Hi, i'm in class 12. Sir i'm so nervous that I telling my personal problem to you. I'm patient of hand practice how i'm relief from this? sir please help me.
Hello sir, I am suffering from stomach pain and back pain from a long time. Mostly constipated and sometimes black stools and sometimes bright red blood in stools. Back ache is vey dull. Also I have a fast heart beat. I have also noticed slight bruises on legs followed by leg and joint pain.
Abdominal Laparoscopy is a surgical diagnostic procedure, which is used to examine the organs inside the abdomen. It is an invasive procedure, but only small incisions are made.
The procedure is usually done in the hospital and the patient is given general anaesthesia to make the procedure pain free. The laparoscope is inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall. As it moves along, the image of the inside of your abdomen is then seen on the monitor. After the exam, laparoscope and instruments are removed and the cuts are closed. Laparoscopy is usually done as an outpatient procedure. This means that you will be able to go home the same day.
Why Is laparoscopy performed?
Laparoscopy is often used to identify the source of abdominal pain. It is usually performed when x-rays or ultrasound are unable to determine the root cause of the problem. Laparoscopy allows your doctor to see inside your body in real time and helps to diagnose or help discover what the abdominal problem is.
Tips to deal with laparoscopic surgery
- The first and the foremost thing is to prepare yourself for the surgery by watching some videos and going through some blogs on it as doing so will help you clear your doubts
- Do not eat or drink anything 8 hours before the procedure
- Make sure someone accompanies you on the day of the surgery
- Fix your Pre Op appointment to ask any questions or address any concerns regarding the surgery, anaesthesia, etc
- Shave the area where the surgery will be performed. This will substantially reduce itchiness
- Lastly, prepare your hospital bag and discuss it with the person who is going to accompany you so that he/she knows what all you packed
- Don’t lie down in bed all the time. Keep yourself active by moving every two hours as it promotes healing and helps eliminate gas pain
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Do not take bath for a week. However, you can take a shower 24 hours post surgery
- Drink at least 1.5 to 2 litres of water per day to prevent constipation. If constipated, take a stool softener.
- While sneezing or coughing, hold a pillow against your stomach to lessen the pain
- Roll onto your side and sit up using your arms for support and then stand up
- Don’t drive for two weeks
- Refrain yourself from intercourse, douching, and swimming
- Make sure to visit your doctor 2 to 3 weeks post surgery to make sure your wounds are healing
It might take some time for the wounds to heal, but in case of any prolonged pain do remember to consult your doctor immediately.