Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Oberoi's Homeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.
Fruits are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants and are a very healthy choice. However, they still contain some calories and sugar. These are two things that can stop your weight reduction progress if it is left unchecked. Whether or not you should be eating fruits while counting calories has been a questionable point and a controversial topic. Here are a few reasons why fruits might or might not hinder weight loss:
How fruits might hinder weight loss?
- The carbohydrates present in fruit might not have a huge effect on your glucose levels, as most organic products have low glycemic content.
- Fruits can likewise supply a critical amount of fiber to your eating routine. This will moderate absorption and make you feel full and bloated. For instance, only one measure of raspberries contains 8 grams of fiber. Organic products like blueberries are additionally a decent fruit for cancer prevention. This can bring down your circulatory strain, struggle of oxidative anxiety, and at times work at the DNA level to help in weight reduction.
- Fruits are high in the basic sugar fructose, which is the main reason why numerous individuals attempting to get thinner exclude it from their eating routine. Your liver processes fructose. It is the most common simple sugar that is sent to your brain, muscles and other organs to provide them with energy.
How fruits might help in weight loss?
- Concentrate on berries, small fruits that are rich in fiber. Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, kiwis, plums, peaches, and small apples are the sorts of organic products you ought to go after first.
- Enjoy fruits in small quantities after every 3-4 hours. However, concentrate on eating more vegetables. Fruits are a great dietary measure, however vegetables, particularly green leafy or vegetables rich in fiber, need to be a part of your healthy diet plan.
- In case you have to cut carbs from your eating regimen, begin with grains and bland carbs and afterward move onto fruits. There comes a period in everybody's eating routine when they have to eat less. Make a conscious effort to eliminate the most sugar thick foods first (as they will be the most calorie-thick of your starches too). You will see that as the sugars and calories in your eating routine get lower, when you're truly beginning to focus on losing the unshakable fat, your organic product intake will be diminished.
As important as maintaining a healthy diet is for losing weight, it is equally important to eat other substitutes instead of sticking to an ordinary fruit diet. Taking fruits for a long period of time without any other form of food, can weaken your body because the body needs equal amounts of nutrients to function properly.