Submit a review for nikhilYour feedback matters!
Hello doc my friend had cut his veins due to some family problem but he's safe now it happened last week and yesterday suddenly he lost sensation of his hand which he had cut he can't pick it up himself nor do anything. They visited a doctor an he says due to the cutting of the nerves it was deep cut n due to that paralysis happened to the hand and need an operation which would cost around 80,000 and I am not sure if it costs soi much please suggest if the operation is needed or no.
My brother is not having any allergy from dust or so. But very oftenly he suffers excessive sneezing. Due to this only he catches a bit cold nd running nose. And then within 3-4 hours he feels better without taking any medicine or precaution. He is having this problem since many years nd we consulted many doctors but could not get any permanent solution for this. Any help or clue about the problem appreciated. Thanks.
Hi , aged 21. Recently 3 months back I gave birth to a 7 month male baby who was born dead. After which I had a sever headache which is now some times and now m suffering from some thing I do not know. Some times I feel paralyzed in my leg. Some time on my face and finger and on hands. I feel my nerves are shivering inside and feel like it gets paralysed. Its only for some time and occurs many times a day. M very tensed of it and want this to be cured. Kindly advise.
My wife aged 60 years is suffering from l4 / l5 listhesis, whether she can take thermal massage by a ceragem master v-3 machine having spinal scan technology and auto up and down function thermal massage.
I am working in an IT concern, I get sleep paralysis twice in a month at least, but not on an alcohol consuming day, as I researched, I will smoke 2-3 cigarettes per day, drink for 4 days a week (2 larges approximately. I am trying to quit the above said parameters, Sleep - more than 9 hours/day (other than night shift days) Food- Indian food, rice mostly Meat - beef Less hotel food.
Can I eat 2 banana daily. I am suffering from allergy by cold. Please answer me. And tell me that it is good or bad. I want to eat banana daily.
Sir I ask about the pretreatment of the swain flu vaccine in pune to availabilities any hospital and his approximately price.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I am 15 years old, I am having weak immune system and always having cold cough. Please give me suggestion to improve immune system and stop cold cough.
I had a viral fever 2 days ago and I took augmenting 625, alex syrup, pantop D as a part of prescription. Now fever is gone but I am feeling extreme coughing. Alex syrup and taking steam did not play well. Sir what should I do to get rid of dis coughing.
Daily morning after wakeup, continuously having 5 -10 times cough. After that I won't any cough till night. Again next morning ,i will get. How to solve this issue? And what kind of treatment/medicine I have to follow?
A stroke or paralysis can occur when the blood supply to that part of your brain is curtailed or drastically reduced. Due to this, the brain is deprived of the essential oxygen and the nutrients, and within a few minutes the brain cells can undergo severe damage and die. It is often treated as a medical emergency and can cause complications for life if left unattended.
With regards to a stroke, a quick and an immediate treatment can be the difference between life and death. It is very much mandatory to note the symptoms of stroke and to impart the treatment accordingly. Some of them can include:
- Trouble with speaking: Your speech pattern gets affected, and you may have trouble talking.
- Paralysis: When the oxygen is cut off, a part of the body can become numb thus rendering it lifeless.
- Headache: A severe headache may occur that can make the body go into spasm. Dizziness and unconsciousness can follow it.
- Walking and mobility: You would be unable to walk on your own, or there can be a huge difference in your walk pattern. Most of the times, you might not be having any control over your legs.
There are many risk factors associated with stroke and paralysis. The most common one is undoubtedly overweight. Physical inactivity, alcohol abuse, and drug abuse can contribute equally to the occurrence of stroke. Cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and old age may also be risk factors. Paralysis can be the biggest drawback of stroke where one part of your body can be lost to movements. You might also lose control of your face or arm, and this can affect your walking steps. This can be a life changing factor and more than medication sometimes physical therapy heals the person to an extent.
Physiotherapy for Paralysis:
You can feel helpless and frustrated, and this can lead to depression. There are many ways by which physiotherapy can help you. The therapies are made in such a way that you can try to lead a normal life without any hindrance, and this depends on the nature of the paralysis you are undergoing. In most of the cases, a person can get back at least 60% to 70% of his/her mobility back though not completely. Also, current medicines have advanced that there is a possibility to get back the movement in the paralyzed areas.
One of the major challenges you will face is to relax as the physical feeling of helplessness can hamper your thoughts in the long run. Stay relaxed and always remember that you are not alone. Take the help of a family member or a friend. Be relaxed all the time and make a determined effort with physiotherapy exercises. Avoid the lifestyle which you had before and embark on a healthier lifestyle and make sure you watch your diet at all times. Try to indulge in your favorite pass time and over a period start your daily chores without the help of an aid. You can undergo the physiotherapy exercises for life as they can be positive even after the condition subsidies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.