Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Nature Therapy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Can notablets asomex 5 ,telma 40 and metolar xl 50 be use all in morning for a high bp 170 for my mother aged 56 years. She is also a patient of diabetes.
Many of us tend to comply with every single request that is put forward to us by our peers, family, or at the workplace by our superiors. We choose to take up more jobs than we can efficiently handle and put unnecessary stress on ourselves even at the cost of our time and well-being. Must we always do that? Why do we say yes?
People have the notion that saying no can come across as rude or uncaring. You may feel that you are letting someone down by turning down their request or risking a relationship when in reality, it has mostly to do with your self-confidence than your relationships with people. People who have low self-confidence tend to value their own needs less than the needs of others.
It may branch from overbearing parents, high expectations set by your peers and mentors or experiencing parenthood yourself and setting unreasonable standards for yourself. Childhood influences are usually the biggest cause of people always saying ‘yes’ all the time.
How to start saying say no?
If you want to take a step back and start saying no to make sure your own needs are valued, here’s what you need to do.
- Refuse politely, when it seems not possible: Do not overcomplicate responses and try to be as simple in your responses as you can be. If you are asked to do something, and you want to say no, try to be polite in your body language and state that it is not convenient for you at the moment and that you would rather get back to it later.
- Seek time before committing: The transition from saying ‘yes’ all the time to saying no does take time! Start to give yourself more time and ask people to get back to you later. This way you can begin to build more self-confidence and learn to say no over time. This also allows you to evaluate your response instead of immediately saying yes or no to the person asking the favor or task.
- Do not feel guilty: Deep down if you want to do a favor, you can go ahead with it, but you should also understand that it is okay to say no, and there is no need to associate guilt with it. You should set boundaries and allow people around you to understand how much favors they can ask you for instead of presenting you with an endless amount of favors from you.
- Set your boundaries: Refusal does not amount to rejection as you have just as much right to say ‘no’ as the person who is asking the favor from you. You are simply turning down a request, and in most situations, there is a middle ground for compromises where both you and the requester can be satisfied. If you have limited time to fulfill a request, let the person know and help out only as much as you can without overstepping your boundaries.
Bringing in these changes can help you be more self-confident, and at the same time enable you to say no when you need to without weighing yourself down with expectations and fear or rejection.
I am having bp rate of 100/135 for last 6 months and taking ciplar 40 mg my hr rate is 90. Kindly suggest if I'm taking right medicine.
Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) is a disorder found in young children. Some common traits of a kid suffering from ODD include disobedient behavior, vindictiveness, manipulation, anger issues and irritability. These kids are known to have a negative mindset and are very difficult to get along with.
Here is a list of ways to deal with a kid suffering from ODD
- Communicate you expectations clearly: Kids suffering from this disorder feels an irresistible urge to control the environment they are residing in. It helps when you lay down simple, but mandatory house rules such as not raising the voice, being kind to others, refraining from hurting family and friends etc. This will not only keep their behavior in check, but will help them to make better choices.
- Be calm: Make sure you don’t give your kids any room to argue. Remind them that house rules apply for everyone. A back-and-forth argument will give your kids to impose his will on you. Explain in short the parental requirement that is expected. While giving instructions make sure you maintain a calm and collective dialect. Scolding or arguing your kid will do more harm than good.
- Use empathy: Instead of imposing parental will, it is best to be empathetic towards your defiant kid. For instance despite your repeated warnings, if your kid continues to watch TV or hook to the play station, remind them why it is important to go to bed early. Explain to them that you understand his feeling of having to leave the day for the night, but also tell them how his favorite activities can be continued the next day.
- Reward scheme: Kids with ODD reacts wonderfully to a reward system. For instance, if he successfully sticks to the rules laid in the house or behaves the way he is expected, he should be rewarded for the job well done. This reward scheme should be declared well in advance. As a parent, your job is to continuously remind him about the reward if he manages to do a job well. This incentive scheme will force your kid to be obedient.
- Don’t use false threats: Be very precise with your kid about the instruction you want them to follow. If you want him to brush his teeth before going to sleep, make it very clear to him what would be the consequences if the instruction is not followed. Do not use empty threats. As a parent, if you fail to keep your end of the bargain, your kid will not value your word anymore.
- Create a routine: A routine works well with kids suffering from ODD disorder. Every task should be time bound with more than one choice. For instance, between 5 PM to 7 PM allow them to do either of the two things like playing outdoor games or spending time with the play station.
You may lead a busy life and may have the responsibility of a career or a business and may also have to worry about paying up bills and instalments at the end of every month. All in all you may be completely tied up with the monotony of life and may be seeking some relief from all the problems and the only thing that may really come to your mind may be carnal pleasure and not just making yourself happy, but real and energized sex with your romantic partner.
While it may be very exciting to think about indulging in sex and trying out new things with the person you love. A lot of people hear stories and myths about the pain that accompanies sex and often feel apprehensive about getting on with the experience because of the fear of pain. However, when you are ready for your pleasurable experience and need to learn a few things and beat a few myths, it may help if you choose to meet a doctor who may be able help you learn a lot more about the pain.
Myth and facts:
One of the biggest myths that is prevalent in the world of sex is that males experience pain during intercourse, if the vaginal opening is excessively small, which is when the penis may have to be forced inside.
The fact is that vaginal openings are meant to be flexible and can accommodate a regular sized penis without causing much trouble. While you may have to put in some more effort than usual, it is not a painful process.
However, it is also a fact that males do experience pain during intercourse in a lot of cases and the reasons may be completely unrelated to the size of the vaginal opening. A lot of males suffer from different health issues due to which the act of sex becomes a painful one.
The problems and the treatment:
One of the most common problems that a lot of men face is the problem with the foreskin. Some may have issues with the foreskin by birth and others may develop the issues due to other health problems such as diabetes. Another major problem that a lot of males go through may be deformities, where the penis may not be shaped normally and may have a bend or arch because of which penetration during sex may become painful. Other problems that may be a cause for pain during sex in men may be the presence of STDs, allergies or injury. In all cases, it may help to seek the advice of a doctor who may specialize in the field and may be able to give you natural medication such as Ayurvedic solutions and help you come out of the problem.
After the advent of the internet, the availability of pornography or explicit video material has become widespread. The availability of this material resulted in a large section of the population relying on it for sexual pleasures as well as living their fantasies through the digital realm. Internet porn is the new kid on the block in the world of addiction:
Easy accessibility of porn can give you a quick spike of dopamine through sexual pleasure have resulted in patterns of addiction among many boys and girls. Porn addiction is a phenomenon which has been exacerbated by the easy availability of pornography on the internet. It has not only affected sexual habits such as masturbation, but has also caused hindrances in the daily lives of people and has affecting their relationships.
A brain on porn is similar to a brain on alcohol
While it may seem a bit far-fetched, studies of brain scans have shown that people watching porn experience the same effects or pleasure that alcohol gives them. It is a neural circuit which releases pleasure hormones when you sexually pleasure yourself by masturbating to porn. The reward circuit of the brain recognizes this pattern and starts creating please pathways where you want more of it. As you keep doing it more and more, the resistance level increases and you tend to need more. This is a classic sign of addiction.
Healthy and unhealthy masturbation
Masturbation is a natural and normal process that every human indulges in. However, a brain addicted to porn will use it as an addict uses a substance. Masturbation is the physical act through which the dopamine would be released. Once it has become an addiction, you would either want to have the daily fix for at least a few hours which you would ensure to take out of your daily routine. This time could have been invested in other fruitful activities when it ends up going to the addiction. In some cases, studies have shown that many would rather do it a few times a week but, would spend extended hours masturbating to porn.
Effects of excess masturbation
Some of the effects of porn addiction and excessive masturbation could be
- Premature ejaculation problem ( quick masturbation leads to chronic less timing to discharge)
- Erectile dysfunction when you are with a partner and in a real life scenario due to dependence on particular porn fantasies
- Inability to have or form intimate relationships which are not just sexual but emotional and mental as well
- Lethargy to go to work or school due to addiction related problems
- Breakdown in relationships, even with family members and friends
Thus, it is imperative that you seek sexologist or sexual counsellor for help to slow down the habit and break the cycle of addiction and ensure that you are able to lead a normal life without disruptions so as to allow yourself to be able to form normal sexual relationships.