Doctor in Natural Herbal Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Natural Herbal TreatmentYour feedback matters!
I am working night shifts from past 2 weeks. And dark circles seem to be appearing. Suggest some creams/ointments/serums for its removal. And home remedies if any. My diet is good though.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old male and I am facing small red spot on my chest, neck, shoulder and back but mainly on chest from last 6 months, after appearing they stay 5-6 days and goes out but before going they became blister bump with small yellow pus. They does not itch usually. What are they. Why they are appearing? Should I test my blood? If yes then which test? If it's problem related to blood kindly advise me Please.
I want to build a muscular and strong health body, I also do exercises therefore should I take protien supplements and which one.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection.
- 7. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Headaches occur for various reasons such as tension, worry, hunger, heat or cold. It can often be accompanied by a fever too. But when headaches become regular and occur at anytime without a reason, it is known as migraine for which one needs to seek medical help. Painkillers are mostly prescribed and homeopathy as a treatment option is most often overlooked for this condition. However, one must know that painkillers only provide relief for some time, they do not cure a headache completely. Painkillers may never be needed again if one chooses homeopathic treatment.
Types of headaches
The regular headaches are mostly periodical and can last from half an hour to a week. Tension headaches are the most common types of headaches and are triggered by stress, anxiety, or muscle strain. However, in migraine the pain is much severe and various symptoms such as:
- The pain can last for hours or days
- The pain occurs every once in a while
- The pain can be throbbing or pulsating
- Nausea and vomiting could be experienced
- Patients become sensitive to light and sound and prefer to be in the dark
- In some cases, before the pain starts, some warning symptoms are seen such as flashes of light, temporary blindness or tingling sensation in the limbs
- Sleep can provide relief
Few other most common headaches that people suffer from are:
- Cluster headaches: Occurring on one side of the head, these aches come in clusters. These headaches are often experienced periodically.
- Sinus headaches: One of the most commonly experienced headaches, which is often confused with a migraine. Some symptoms include cough, congestion, stuffy nose and pressure on face.
- Chiari headaches: This is a headache caused due to Chiari malformation which is a birth defect.
- Thunderclap headaches: Known to be a very severe headache, it develops in about a minute. In some cases, it may be a symptom of subarachnoid hemorrhage, this condition is serious and requires immediate attention.
Identification of the pain and diagnosis:
Before prescribing any medicine, doctors need to know the category of the headache. They reach a diagnosis by checking three things-
1. Modality: It is important to know what makes the pain better or worse, light or dark, warm or cold, movement or rest.
2. Location: Where the pain occurs, on top of the head, at the back or the sides.
3. Sensation: This type of the headache causes throbbing, bursting, pounding or splitting.
Based on the type of the pain and severity of the symptoms, doctors prescribe remedies.
Homeopathy treatment does not work like painkillers or allopathic tablets. These medicines use shortcuts. Homeopathy goes deep down to the problem and cures it completely. It takes some time to show results, but the patient can live a pain-free life after the treatment.
There are lots of homeopathic remedies that can be prescribed by doctors, and patients should strictly follow them.
There are some rules which need to be followed while taking homeopathic medicines to gain maximum effect.
• The pillules must be sucked or crushed in the mouth and must not be swallowed. If they are swallowed by mistake, then a second dose is required.
• For infants, these should be crushed between spoons and sprinkled on their tongue.
• Teeth should not be brushed 10 minutes before and after taking a remedy.
• Creams, lotions and ointments should be applied to the skin as directed.
Homeopathic medicines can not only cure a headache completely, they also trigger the immune system. So it is a good idea to give up painkillers and opt for homeopathic remedies for a headache. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!