Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Max Super Speciality Hospital-PatparganjYour feedback matters!
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.
The inflammation of your pancreas over a short period of time indicates acute pancreatitis, which is a serious health condition. You may experience symptoms such as severe abdomen pain all of a sudden, diarrhoea and feeling of being sick. Acute pancreatitis occurs when there are some problems with certain enzymes in the pancreas. This condition is often associated with gallstones and alcohol consumption.
Acute pancreatitis can be cured in a hospital, where you will get monitored for signs of serious issues. In some cases, supportive things like oxygen and fluids are required. Here are the various ways by which the condition can be treated:
1. Fluids: The body may get dehydrated during acute pancreatitis. Fluids are provided via a tube connected to one of the veins of the patient. This is known as intravenous or IV fluid. These fluids may help in the prevention of a problem called hypovolemic shock, which occurs when the amount of blood in your body gets lowered due to a drop in fluids.
2. Nutrition: Diet is usually not restricted for people with acute pancreatitis, but some patients are recommended not to consume solid food for some time. Attempting to digest solid food may cause a strain on the pancreas. You may need to avoid solid food for some days. You should use a feeding tube to get essential nutrients. This process is called enteral feeding and it may involve the insertion of a tube into your stomach via the nose.
3. Oxygen: For ensuring sufficient oxygen supply to your vital organs, you will be supplied with oxygen through the tubes on your nose. The tube may be removed when your condition improves. In some cases, ventilation equipment may be required for assistance to breathe.
4. Painkillers: Acute pancreatitis causes severe abdominal pain and strong painkillers such as morphine may be given to the patient. These may make the patient feel drowsy.
Treatment of underlying cause
After controlling the symptoms, the underlying cause must be treated. They are as follows:
1. Gallstone: When pancreatitis occurs because of a gallstone, you may require a process known as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography or ERCP. The gallbladder may have to be removed, if necessary.
2. Alcohol consumption: After getting treated for acute pancreatitis and you have recovered from this condition, you should try to avoid alcohol completely. Alcohol may spoil your recovery and the condition might reoccur or the symptoms may reappear. For freedom from alcohol, you may try counselling, joining self-help groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) or take a medicine which reduces your craving for alcohol.
It is recommended that you visit a doctor immediately after experiencing any slight or severe symptoms of acute pancreatitis. This will help in early diagnosis and the chances of the symptoms getting worse are prevented.
I am suffering from numbness/burning sensation in my feet since long. My Vitamin D result is 19.4, vitamin B12 645.0 and Blood sugar Fasting 105 and PP 121. Please advise me treatment. I am 63 years of age.
Rhinoplasty, more commonly known as Nose-Job, is a cosmetic procedure designed to change the shape and size of the nose.
A Rhinoplasty can effectively change the size and shape of the nose to complement the facial balance. It also helps improve nasal symmetry efficiently enhancing your facial features.
How is the surgery performed?
We prefer General Anaesthesia for the surgery to make patient pain free and most comfortable. It’s a Day-care procedure or may need overnight stay.
The operation involves an incision which is made for easy access to the cartilage and bones of the nose. These incisions are generally placed inside the nose, so that they do not appear as scar marks after the surgery is done. Moulding, removal or replacement of the bone or cartilage depends on the demands of the restructuring of the nose. Once the reshaping of the nose is done, the nose tissue is put back into place and a splint is temporarily placed to support the new structure of the nose. The splint is removed at 5-7 days.
Precautions to take after a nose surgery
After a nose surgery, the area around your nose will stay swollen and bruised for around 10-15 days. Thus you have to ensure that-
You get adequate period of rest.
Use cold compresses over the swollen face, this will reduce the swelling and ease the pain.
Do not indulge in relatively vigorous physical activity for 15 days.
Take you medicines regularly.
Risks of nose surgery
Every surgery or medical procedure involves certain risks, and so does Rhinoplasty. Along with some puffiness and bruising around the eye and nose region, you may also experience-
Some amount of bleeding
Injury to the septum area
Irritation of the skin and skin problems
Nasal blockage due to swelling in the inner nasal area
Complications resulting from anaesthesia
Although there are certain risks to Rhinoplasty, the surgery is considerably safe if done by a qualified expert plastic surgeon and the results are quite permanent.
As from guidance from Lybrate doctors team I daily eat almonds, drinking plenty of water and exercise for curing of erectile dysfunction but I found no result. I used shilajeet and other ayurvedic remedies for month without getting result I feel hopeless I am afraid of using online ayurvedic treatment as chances of duplication and trust issue. I try 3 or 4 time sex with my gf but I ejaculate before penetration. Pls suggest me some ayurvedic with 100% result and some home treatment also. My age is 30 years.
I am having itchy feeling throughout my body since 2 days. Its not severe but it is annoying. I am worried that I don't catch any unnecessary disease.
I have mouth ulcer and white spot on my tongue about 6 years. And always time fatigue, fever, shortness of breathing. So I take medicine but not cure. How does it cure sir.
"कुछ बीमारियों की गिनती गम्भीररूपमेंनहीं की जाती पर वो शरीर को तकलीफ ऐसी देती हैं कि मेंटली,फिजिकली आप डिस्टर्ब हो जाते हैं। और ऐसी आम बीमारियों में से एक है खांसी की बीमारी।जब एक रुकावट या तकलीफ़ देने वाली अड़चन आपके गले या ऊपरी वायु मार्ग में होती है, तो आपका मस्तिष्क इससे राहत पाने के लिए खांसने का विकल्प चुनता है।
खाँसी एक वायरल संक्रमण, ज़ुखाम, फ्लू, धूम्रपान और स्वास्थ्य समस्याओं जैसे अस्थमा, टीबी और फेफड़ों के कैंसर के कारण भी हो सकती है।
खांसी के लक्षण
- गले में खराश
- सीने में दर्द
- रक्तसंकुलता आदि
जानकारों की माने तो हल्की-फुल्की खांसी के लिए बार बार सिरप पीना सेहत के लिए अच्छा नहीं इसलिए जरूरी है कि आप घर में उपलब्ध चीजों को खांसी के उपचार में इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं। तो चलिए हम जानेंगे कुछ वाइज होम रेमेडीज जिनके इस्तेमाल से गंभीर से गम्भीर खांसी में भी आपको मिलेगा आराम।
आधा कप पानी गरम करें एक उबलते हुए बर्तन में। उसमें एक चम्मच हल्दी पाउडर और एक चम्मच काली मिर्च पाउडर मिलाएँ। आप दालचीनी भी मिला सकते हैं। इसको दो से तीन मिनट के लिए उबाल लें। शहद का एक बड़ा चम्मच इसमे मिलाएँ। इसे दैनिक रूप से पिएं जब तक हालत में सुधार ना हो जाए।हल्दी को इस्तेमाल करने का एक और तरीका है। हल्दी जड़ को भूनें और एक मुलायम पाउडर के रूप में पीस लें। पानी और शहद के साथ इस मिश्रण को दिन में दो बार पिएं।
सदियों से हल्दी को एक आयुर्वदिक जड़ी बूटी के तौर पर उपयोग में लाया जाता है। हल्दी से खांसी, और खासकर सूखी खाँसी पर तुरन्त असर होता है।
खांसी की दवाई दो बड़े चम्मच नींबू का रस और एक बड़ा चम्मच शहद के संयोजन के द्वारा बनाई जा सकती है। यह सिरप दिन में कई बार लें।
एक और तरीका है नींबू के उपयोग करने का – थोड़ा सा शहद, लाल मिर्च की एक चुटकी और नींबू का रस मिलाएँ और पी लें। नींबू के गुण सूजन कम कर देते है और संक्रमण से लड़ने वाले विटामिन प्रदान करते हैं।
पांच से छह बादाम 8 से 10 घंटे के लिए पानी में भिगो दें। भीगे हुए बादामो को बाहर निकालकर एक चिकना पेस्ट तैयार करें और एक चम्मच मक्खन मिलाएँ।यह दिन में तीन से चार बार खाएं जब तक आपके लक्षण चले ना जाएं। बादाम में पोषण गुण होते है जो की खांसी के लक्षणों के उपचार में एक सक्रिय भूमिका निभाते हैं।
पानी के एक कप में दो से तीन लहसुन की लौंग उबाल लें और एक चम्मच अजवायन मिलाएं। इसके तापमान को शांत होने दें, फिर कुछ शहद मिलाकर पी लें। यह श्वास लेने और अन्य खांसी के लक्षणों को कम करने में मदद करेगा।
पिसी हुई लहसुन, लौंग के तेल की कुछ बूँदें और कुछ शहद को मिलाकर लेने से आपको गले में खराश से राहत मिलेगी। आप खाना पकाने में भी लहसुन का प्रयोग कर सकते हैं।लहसुन में दोनों जीवाणुरोधी और रोगाणुरोधी घटक हैं जो कि खांसी के इलाज में मदद करते हैं।
आप पके हुए प्याज के रस, कंफ्री चाय और शहद से खांसी की दवाई भी बना सकते हैं। इसे दैनिक रूप से पीना सूखी खाँसी से राहत देता है।
एक अन्य विकल्प है कि एक छोटे आधा चम्मच शुद्ध शहद के साथ आधा चम्मच प्याज के रस को मिला लें। यह दिन में कम से कम दो बार खांसी को कम और गले को शांत करने के लिए पिएं।
खाँसी के लिए सबसे सरल घरेलू इलाज प्याज को काटना है। इस मज़बूत वाष्प में श्वास लेना खाँसी को रोकने में मदद कर सकता है।
शहद के साथ गर्म दूध सूखी खाँसी के कारण हो रहे सीने में दर्द और निरंतर खाँसी को कम कर सकता है। सर्वोत्तम परिणाम के लिए, इसे सोने से पहले हर दिन पिएं। शहद के एनल्जेसिक गुण से अतिरिक्त लाभ के लिए, खाली पेट शहद की एक चम्मच लें। यह बलगम साफ करने और गले को शांत करने में मदद करेगा।
7. होममेड सिरप
खांसी से राहत पाने के लिए आप खुद बनाइए एक हेल्दी सिरप। एक चौथाई चम्मच लाल मिर्च, एक चौथाई चम्मच अदरक, एक बढ़ा चम्मच शहद, एक बढ़ा चम्मच सेब का सिरका और दो बड़े चम्मच पानी मिलाकर मिश्रण तैयार करें। इस सिरप को दिन में दो से तीन बार पीते रहें।
लालमिर्च लगतर खांसने की वजह से उभरे सीने में दर्द को कम करने में मदद करती है। यह गर्म है और इसके अलावा उत्तेजक भी है।
चार से पांच ताज़ा गाजर से रस बनाएं और इसे पतला करने के लिए कुछ पानी मिलाएँ। स्वाद और अधिक लाभ के लिए, शहद की एक छोटी चम्मच भी मिला सकते हैं।
एक दिन में तीन से चार बार गाजर के रस को पिएं जब तक लक्षणों में सुधार ना हो जाए। गाजर में कई विटामिन और पोषक तत्व होते है जो कि खाँसी के विभिन्न लक्षणों में मदद कर सकते हैं।
सबसे आसान नुस्खों में से एक है अंगूर क्योंकि इसके लिए आपको नहीं करने कोई भी तामझाम। आप सीधा अंगूर खा सकते हैं या कुछ ताज़ा अंगूर का रस बना सकते हैं। एक चम्मच शहद के साथ अंगूर का रस सुखदायक और प्रभावी होगा। अंगूर आपकी श्वसन प्रणाली के प्रभावित हिस्सों से बलगम को हटाने के लिए एक कफोत्सारक के रूप में कार्य करता है। जितना जल्दी बलगाम निकलेगा, उतना जल्दी आपको खाँसी से आराम मिलेगा।
पर ध्यान रहे .. खाँसी के विभिन्न लक्षणों से, बिना किसी साइड इफ़ेक्ट के जो कि गोलियों और खांसी सिरप के साथ हो सकते हैं, ये घरेलू उपचार आपको राहत दे सकते हैं।।लेकिन अगर आपको लगातार दो हफ्ते से ज्यादा खाँसी है, तो फौरन डॉक्टर से संपर्क करें।
I am 25 years old girl. Meri problem ye hai ki muje pyas lagti rehti hai or fir pani pine k 15-20 minute k andar hi pressure banta hai urination k liye. Kabi kabi muje esa lagta hai mai jada toilet jati hu. Log normaly jate hai or within two minutes bahar aa jate hai but muje time lagta hai. Esa lagta hai jese jitna pani andar gya hai sara wapis nikal jata hai. Ye koi problem to nahi hai.
Ah, autumn - a time when the air is crisp and leaves turn a cavalcade of colors, and men wonder what specific sex tips they can use on their partners to boost their intimacy to even higher levels. Assuming that consistent penis care has resulted in a penis that is up and game for some new activities, the following autumn-focused sex tips can enliven the fall for just about any man. And since autumn is a time when sex drives are generally at their peak, these sex tips should prove especially timely.
Sure, the image that most readily comes to mind when one hears autumn is the cascade of red, yellow, gold and brown leaves that cover the earth. With trees denuding themselves left and right, it's the perfect opportunity for a guy to take advantage of Nature to up his sex game.
- Be a rake. All those leaves can't just lie where they fall; they have to be raked up. If the back yard is decently private, invite a bedmate over and share physiques and leaf expertise by raking up the yard in the nude. Invite that lucky partner to help by doffing their clothes and bagging the leaves - and anything else that catches their fancy.
- Pile it on. Too shy to rake in the buff? Stay clothed but gather those leaves into a huge pile. Then grab a partner and fall into the leaves together in a warm embrace. With the leaves as cover, feel free to rub mid-sections together - and if the leaves provide sufficient coverage, let loose a couple of zippers and proceed to the main event.
- Cos play. Why should the kids have all the dress-up fun? Partners can add a little spice to their sex lives by donning costumes and acting out appropriate scenarios. (Hint: Encourage a partner to dress as a vampire who wants to suck life-giving blood and then emphasize just how full of blood an erect penis is.)
- Bob for apples. Draw a nice hot bath for two. With her breasts bobbing up in the water like a pair of ripe apples, take time to shower them with oral attention. Start by kissing, licking and sucking on them, but feel free to move on to using hands if she likes; bending the bobbing for apples rules is fine if no one else is there to report it.
- Celebrate alone. Want a seasonal way to celebrate some "alone time?" Carve a pumpkin into a personal Jack O'Lantern - with just one hole that's about the thickness of an erect penis. The next step should be obvious to any man who's ever had an erection.
- Bundle up - and off. That tangy autumn snap in the air means that everyone will be adding a few layers. So have fun taking them off. Why not perform a Chippendale's strip for an enthusiastic mate, removing that hat, scarf, gloves, and so forth? And once nude, be a gentleman and help the lady with her own clothes - taking extra care with those delicate unmentionables.
Autumn sex tips like these can make the fall a terrific season for sex - as long as the man's penis is ready to play. Keeping it healthy via a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is therefore crucial. Select a crème that features L-arginine, a valuable amino acid that is known for its role in creating nitric oxide. This in turn helps to open up penile blood vessels and keep them ready for that all-important blood flow that sustains erections. If the crème also contains vitamin C, so much the better; this vitamin is a key component for collagen production and erectile tissue function. Enjoy the fall!
I heard about Male infertility connection with Mobile phone radiation. I always Keep my Mobile in my Trouser pocket because I have no other option. Can anyone please tell me how to reduce this.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!
The vacuum-based penis pump has been around for years and many men use it with great enjoyment. But those who are concerned about their penis health may wonder if its use can result in an uncomfortably raw penis. Men who are curious to experience the penis pump should definitely take precautions to avoid a seriously raw penis.
Vacuum is key
It's important to emphasize that the phrase "penis pump" in this article refers to devices which are vacuum-based and designed to promote an erection and/or temporarily increase the size of the manhood. In recent years, "penis pumping" has in some instances referred to injecting silicone or another substance into the penis in order to increase its size. This latter activity is quite dangerous and should be avoided at all costs.
The vacuum-based penis pump is considerably safer, though it does carry some risk. For example, here are a few side effects which can occur from using a vacuum penis pump.
- Bruising. Sometimes the penis pump can cause penile bruising, especially when used over-enthusiastically or for too long a period of time.
- Red dots. Some men find small red dots appear after penis pump use. These are called petechiae, and they are caused by bleeding under the skin. Sometimes the pump ruptures tiny capillaries, causing the bleeding.
- Numbness. Overuse of the pump may result in numbness in the penis. This effect should be temporary, but it can be disconcerting to many men.
- Rawness. A raw penis is one of the more common side effects related to penis pump use. This is especially true for men who employ the pump for purposes of inflating the penis to an abnormally large size.
There's no question that many men obtain a sexual benefit from using a penis pump. For men with erectile dysfunction, it can serve a vital function and allow them to better enjoy sex.
But many men use the pump for more recreational purposes. As mentioned above, it can be used to inflate the penis (and balls) to a truly surprising size. The effect is temporary, of course, but it can give a man an impressive member.
However, because recreational use often requires extended use of the pump, it is more likely to result in rawness and soreness. While penis skin is remarkably stretchy, it is not intended to stretch beyond a certain size. By the same token, penis tissue is "spongy" and has a lot of "give," but over-extending the tissue can also be problematic. Most men don't feel raw or sore while they are pumped up, but when the penis returns to its normal size, the skin and tissue can feel distinctly uncomfortable.
Improper use of the pump can also result in nerve damage which can diminish feeling in the penis. The penis may not experience sensation as keenly as it has in the past. Since sexual satisfaction is influenced by penile sensations, this can be very problematic.
Following instructions and using the penis pump properly is key to protecting the penis.
Curing the raw penis
Sometimes even with proper use, a penis pump may result in a sore or raw penis. Regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is therefore advised as a means of providing soothing relief. The skin needs to be replenished and moisturized, so using a crème that includes both hydrating agents and essential vitamins is essential. Shea butter (a high end emollient) and vitamin E can help hydrate the skin and aid it in regaining suppleness. Vitamins A, B5, C and E can also help to heal penile skin. For best effect, the crème should also include acetyl L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that can aid against peripheral nerve damage and the resulting loss of sensitivity in the penis.
How to get a good sleep in the night. Currently I am doing 12: 30 to 9: 30 shift. I will reach home by 11 pm in the night and take dinner. I will go to bed by 11: 45 PM. But I am not getting proper sleep. Kindly advice.
Clearly, penetrative intercourse is one of the most pleasurable sexual activities around, but there is definitely something to be said for a little frottage. Like any form of direct-contact sexual activity, there are some risks to penis health that can be associated with frottage - and an itchy penis is one of them. Fortunately, taking a little extra care can often help keep the frottaged penis from descending into the realm of the itchy penis.
What is frottage?
If a person wants to be 100% technically correct, frottage refers to any kind of non-penetrative sexual activity in which the genitals of one partner are rubbed against or otherwise stimulated by any body part of another partner. Under this definition, a person being masturbated by another person (thereby engaging in hand-to-penis stimulation) would be engaging in frottage, as would a man whose penis brushed repeatedly against a partner's thigh or breasts.
In practice, however, frottage is usually reserved for occasions in which there is non-penetrative genital-to-genital contact. So if two men rub their penises together, or a man rubs his penis against a woman's vagina, they would be practicing frottage.
Is it safe?
The question often arises as to whether or not frottage is considered safe sex. The answer really depends upon the way in which safe sex is defined. For example, it is very unlikely (though not impossible) to contract HIV through bare-genital frottage. The practice is also not considered high risk for transmission of STIs like syphilis either. (Although again, it is not impossible for such transmission - and using condoms decreases the likelihood even further.)
However, there are a number of STIs that are more commonly associated with frottage. These include herpes, warts, scabies and chancroids. (Again, the use of condoms can reduce the risk of such infections.)
The itchy penis question
There also are more "benign" issues that could result from frottage, including those that can bring about an itchy penis condition. Some possible causes could be:
- Yeast. Rubbing a bare penis against another penis with thrush or against a vagina with a yeast infection can easily allow the infection to be passed on to a previously-clean penis.
- Latex allergy. If one partner wears a condom and the other does not, the latex may cause an allergic reaction if the bare penis is especially sensitive. In some cases, even if the penis does not have an allergy to latex, the condom may simply rub the delicate penis skin the wrong way.
- Contact dermatitis. An itchy penis and accompanying rash can easily develop on a penis that rubs against another penis or a vagina that has been exposed to harsh chemicals from soaps, detergents, perfumes, etc. If a metal cock ring is involved, or if the partner penis or vagina contains piercings that house metal components, the penis may react with a "rash" thanks to the friction caused by the metal.
Those who are worried about getting an itchy penis from frottage can take some precautions. Wearing a condom (if one is not allergic to it) is always a good option for minimizing itch. Bathing the partner's genitals with a non-allergenic soap and water mix can be fun as well as a good way to remove any potential itch-causing chemicals. And above all, ask if the partner has any issues (e.g., an STI, a yeast infection, etc.) before engaging in sexual play.
If frottage does lead to an itchy penis for simple dermatological reasons, know that using a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help to alleviate the itchiness. Be sure to find a crème that contains a dynamic duo of moisturizers, such as a high end emollient (Shea butter is excellent) and a natural hydrator (simple vitamin E works well). Well-moisturized skin is less prone to itchiness. If the crème contains pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5), so much the better. Pantothenic acid is used in products that fight eczema and other skin rashes, so it can help decrease the need to scratch the penis as well.
During discharge of urine, I have some pain in bottom of my penis, But it is not every time, It is happen when I must have to go wash room.
Despite overwhelming evidence that penis size is not the main factor in sexual satisfaction, most men fret over the size of their member and wish that they had a bigger penis to display. Their penis health may be superb, they may have no complaints from their partners, they may even be on the larger side of average - yet many still strive for that elusive bigger penis goal.
Wanting a bigger penis is not in and of itself a bad thing. It may indicate that a man takes a great deal of pride in his penis and its appearance and would just like to add to its impression. The problem occurs when the desire for a larger penis size prevents a man from appreciating the endowment he currently has.
Actually increasing penis size is not really an option; however, for some men there are tricks they can try that make the penis appear bigger.
Guys are really hairy down below, and for many it's a source of masculine pride. Manscaping - or shaving the hair on and around the crotch - has become more popular in recent years, but it's still not practiced by all guys. Men who want to make their prize package appear an even bigger prize should consider it. Manscaping the area allows the penis to stand out more and gives the illusion that it is (even) larger than it actually is.
This is no secret: obesity is a problem in America (and in many other countries around the world). Lots of men could stand to lose a few pounds, which would make them feel better, give them more energy and resilience - and maybe make their members appear a little longer.
When a guy loses that rubber tire, the fat that has accumulated in the crotch also diminishes. This often reveals a little bit more of the penis - perhaps a half inch or so - which had previously been hidden underneath the layer of fat. So the penis isn't actually longer than it was before, but more of it is visible. Also, when the frame around the penis is smaller, it helps create the visual illusion that the penis is bigger. So it's a win-win situation when a guy goes from overweight to fit.
Watch skin tones
Many men have skin that reacts strongly to sunlight, making exposed skin a significantly deeper shade than skin that is kept covered. This means that many men have a very distinct tan line around the mid-section. This two-tone effect tends to visually diminish penis size, so working to safely achieve a more consistent skin tone throughout the body may be of benefit to the man wishing to present a bigger penis.
Warm it up
The penis responds well to warmth and not so well to the cold. Many guys have discovered that it pays to wrap the penis in a washcloth that has been soaked in warm water. When the gentle heat reaches the penis, it helps the blood vessels to expand slightly, creating a somewhat larger appearance for presentation purposes.
Men in search of a bigger penis should remember that penis size is not the be-all end-all of sexual matters. Penis health is also crucial, so men really need to use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven mild and safe for skin). With blood flow important for penile health, the chosen crème must contain L-arginine, an amino acid which facilitates the expansion of blood vessels in the penis. In addition, men need to make sure the penis gets topical vitamin C from this crème as well. Vitamin C contributes to proper blood flow, while simultaneously contributing to collagen production, which supports penile skin elasticity. With a good penis health crème, a man is in better shape for his social encounters.