Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Mangla Aggarwal Medical Center - Ganesh NagarYour feedback matters!
My problem is not a unique one. Problem with my penis size. When erect is 3 inches in length. Is there anyway I could lead a normal life and get married?
I am suffering from jaundice. Can you tell the method of quick recovery from this. And what to eat. And neglect.
I am a 22 year old Male. From past 2 days I am feeling, itching feeling beside chest on left side, below underarm. There are no rashes and bumps ,marks etc. This itchy feeling occurs mostly 2-3 inch below the under arm and randomly around left chest and back of shoulder. Scratching doesn't help .i have taken no medicine. Is this related to heart or posture because from past few weeks I have been in home only lying on my bed and programming. Should I worry.
My penis size is 3 inch while erecting and I get erected too soon while in office, bus, park and I masturbate premature ejaculations problem is also when I touch a girl in bus.
25 age. Quite weak in sex. Want increase my sex stamina and penis erection .which safe medicine I have to use. Please guide me about medicine .I used to do masturbation in childhood. Now which medicine I have to use.
Sir I am suffering from cough and cold from the last night, will you please tell me how to cure this.
Hello I have pain in middle of upper stomach ,below rib cage, it feels like muscle inside is stuck and sometimes can't breath.
Dear dctr, My aunty (Age 48) has been facing mild fever (99. 5F) daily evening time for last one month and she getting normal without taking any medicine. Family dctr has been give so many test like TLC, DLC,blood sugar, creatinine,lipid profile tag urine routine test, mantoux test, ESR.But all reports are normal. Please give any suggestion for recovery from this situation. Thank you.
I have night emissions problem so please suggest me that what should I do it goes to about two times a week.
Dear sir/ madam, I am a 46 years old guy. I am unmarried. I pulled the foreskin of my penis and left it as it is. What I experienced is a pain and discomfort leaving it that way. I experience more pain on the lower side of the penis. I also apply coconut oil after pulling the foreskin as it helps from going dry and the pain, discomfort I face. Another thing whenever I apply soap to clean the matter that accumulates below the foreskin I get aroused instantly. I hate this instant arousal. How do I address it. Do you advice doing circumcision. Rgds, Monty.
I have sciatica pain on the left side. Pain is in the back and in the left leg more in the shank region. I feel difficulty in walking due to pain. I feel, I am weekend also. I am 71 male, otherwise active Regards.
I am 38 and in Nov 2016, diagnose diabetes. I met with a doctor and he advise me to have one tab. Of Gluconorm with homo 16 on daily basis. I used to have medicine on daily basis up to 15th March 2017. After that I have ignore to have the medicine. My sugar level detail are as follows: 27 Nov 2016: 226. 18 Dec. 2016: 167 10th Jan 2017: 140 12th Feb. 2017: 152 10th March 2017: 109 22nd April 2017: 138 26th May 2017: 140 I have started walking daily in the evening for 3 KM and Running 1.5 KM. Little bit exercise also. Decrease the intake of sugar in my daily routine life. Please suggest, if any specific medicine I need to have or without medicine its ok? Any other suggestion please to be healthy.
I always feel chest pain. I got my ECG, eco ,last year. It was ok. Then I consult a psychiatrist. He gave me vilano40. And mezlap0. 25 Sos. But as I always feel pain, anxiety.i too scare too take both medicine at a time. Is my heart ok. Is medicine will save my heart. Can I take sos medicine during taking vilano40 .Please advice. Should I consult a cardiologist.
My father suffer hital hernia. .woh 82 years ke hai .unke chest me pain hota hai aur khana bhi gale me acak jata hai. Who Dr. ke pass nahi jana chahete. Pgi chd se treatment Lena shuru kiya tha. Pura treatment nahi liya. please suggest.
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.