Doctor in Malik Radix Health Care
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Malik Radix Health CareYour feedback matters!
Some Tips From Ayurveda:
- Indigestion : Take one spoon Harde Powder with water in morning and bed time.
- Diarrhoea : take one spoon dry ginger powder with buttermilk every two hours and stop to intake any food for some time. You can add Cumin(jira) powder in it too.
- Insomnia : In sleep problem take one spoon Piparimool ( Root of Long pepper) with buffalo milk at bed time.
- Acidity : In this problem have to take two grams of Amla powder empty stomach with water in morning and two grams at bed time with water. Avoid Oily, Spicy, stale and fermented food like pickles too.
Dietary Tips For Diabetes Patient:
1 eat large amount of leafy vegetables.
2 avoid mango, sapota, grapes, banana.
3 don't skip breakfast.
4 take salad sprout regularly in diet.
5 avoid potato, sweets and fried foods.
6 avoid red meat.
7 stop smoking and drinking.
I want to reduce my weight till 52 and now my weight is 56 kg. And my age is near 19 and half I also wanted to increase my height 2 3 inches. Recent my height is 5'1"
My weight now 72 kg, height 175 cm, age 43. I want to reduce my weight to 68 kgs. And I want to go to gym to get good body shape. Is ir possible to achieve it in this age. Need advise.
I am 65 years old and having diabetes 250-350 from past 15 days. Even After having all medications it reduce to very minimal level say 20 or 25. What should I do.
Hi, According to my age and height how much should be my weight? I delivered a baby boy in dec 2016 and still not reduced my baby weight. Thanks.
I've diabetics and taking one tablet of tenepam M everyday. HbA1c level came down from 8.9% to 8.0% in one month and since then maintaining fasting sugar below 95 mm/dl by regular exercise and medication. Kindly advice how long it will take to lower HbA1c level to below 7.2 %.
Obesity is unarguably one of the most regularly discussed topics around the world. A major section of the world's population is suffering from a variety of obesity related problems. There are a number of natural methods to check obesity; however, several medical surgeries are gaining popularity among the masses with instant results to reduce weight.
Here is a list of the most common types of weight loss surgeries:
1. Gastric sleeve surgery: This surgery is performed where removal of a large part of the stomach takes place. A long pouch is created, which connects the small intestine with the oesophagus. The pouch gets stapled and after that the other parts of the stomach are reduced. In some cases, an additional step is taken for reinforcement of the staple line.
Gastric sleeve reduces the size of the stomach and a patient will feel full after eating lesser amount of food. Because a portion of the stomach is reduced, lesser amount of hunger causing hormones are produced. The patient will therefore feel less hungry.
2. Gastric bypass surgery: This is another effective weight loss surgery, which reduces the patient's stomach size, resulting in reduced appetite. The intestines are rearranged, which makes the body absorb fewer minerals. While performing this surgery, the stomach is cut and stapled to create a pouch.
The remaining stomach is attached to the small intestine's top portion, and the small intestine is cut and attached to the pouch as well. After this, the end portion of the small intestine is connected with the non-pouch part of the stomach and is attached to the roux limb bottom. This makes the stomach's digestive juices to meet the food present in the intestines.
3. Duodenal switch: This surgery reduces the stomach size in patients, which leads to decreased appetite or craving for food. Fewer hormones, which cause hunger, are secreted and the rearrangement of the intestine causes the body to absorb minimal minerals or calories.
A part of the stomach is removed and a pouch is created. The small intestine's top portion is cut off, but the duodenum is kept attached to the stomach. The small intestines are cut, and the part attached to the large intestine called colon is connected with the duodenum. Finally, the loose end of the small intestine gets attached to the small intestine to enable digestive juices to mix with food.
4. Lap band surgery: By this surgery, a band is wrapped around the upper middle section of the stomach which squeezes the stomach. Thus a smaller section of the stomach is created above the band which fills up very quickly while having food. The patient feels full by eating less. A laparoscopic adjustable gastric band is used.
There are many different weight loss surgeries. Most of them aim at reducing the capacity of the stomach, so that the person eats less food.