Doctor in Kalpavriksh Superspeciality Center
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Kalpavriksh Superspeciality CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
. Sweta Singla has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Our family physician personally recommended Sweta Singla for my brain suite. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Kalpavriksh Superspeciality Centerthe lab in the Kalpavriksh Superspeciality Center was very clean and well managed. Sweta Singla guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Sweta Singla has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
It was nice experience with Shweta mam... She was not into earning money by different tests and all.She read psychology of Patient
She is very good doctor,
I was having this neurological problems, but the symptoms were not very visible. I am so much benefitted with her treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my cousin's referred to Sweta Singla. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call her, and Sweta Singla still takes my call in case of any emergency. It was amazing, the Kalpavriksh Superspeciality Centerl was so nicely made. Sweta Singla is really like god send person. Almost all doctors suggested surgery for it, but I did not wanted to go for it for my neurological problems. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Singla has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. The Kalpavriksh Center have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Thanks to her I am much better now. Due to my paralysis my daily activities were suffering. A friend of mine referred to her for treatment . I was quite impressed with her concept of holistic healing.
As someone I knew, consulted Dr Sweta Singla and they referred us as I was suffering from acute headache. Finally with her treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Sweta Singla has a broad knowledge in the field of Neurologist. The staff was very attentive to my needs. During the treatment, she supported me a lot. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.
I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Dr Sweta. Thanks to her for giving the best suitable tremor treatment. During the treatment, she supported me a lot. I am perfectly fine after her treatment.
Kanagasabapathy K A
Doctor was very patient to get holistic view from patient. logical approach towards the problem. Open , objective to support patient. Will go to places as she moves on. God bless
I consulted Dr Sweta for dementia of my mother. I am really impressed with the way she went about diagnosis and analysis of my mother's problem
it so mind relaxing she was very kind and very clear with the explanation I was happy that I was able to meet her
Very helpful advise ,according treat . I m deeply thankful to doc
I think I have suffer from insomnia. It's been almost 1 month I couldn't able to sleep in light. I tried but my mind is distracted by my present situations. Well m unemployed n a job seeker. Previously during my hostel life at college, I used to sleep at 3 am or 4 am and woke up at 7.30 am. Dat was 2 years ago. Moreover when I couldn't sleep, I switched to my phone and spent time on social media. I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Nowadays I generally sleep at 12 am to 1 am. That too after my hard effort. I don't know what happen to me but m in some troubles. Please help.
I am aged 38 usually shake my head due to severe gastric problem, please advise is it due to gastric of neuro problem.
Epilepsy is a disorder in the central nervous system characterized by recurrent seizures. An unexpected rush of electrical activity inside the brain leads to a seizure. Brain activity becomes abnormal and leads to periods of unusual behaviour with loss of awareness at times.
Seizures do not always include unusual muscle movements or convulsions. Untreated seizures can seriously affect the lives of children having them. Epilepsy affects both men and women regardless of their ethnic background and age.
Signs of Epilepsy:
- A staring spell
- Momentary bewilderment
- Loss of consciousness
- Jerking movements of arms and legs.
- Panic or anxiety
Kinds of Seizures:
Seizures are normally classified as focal or generalized depending on the commencement of abnormal brain activity.
- Focal (partial) seizures result from abnormal activity in a particular area of the person's brain. Simple partial seizures may change emotions or the way things smell, appear, feel, sound or taste. It is characterized by tingling and dizziness.
- Complex partial seizures or focal seizures with impaired awareness entail a modification of or loss of awareness and consciousness. Repetitive movements are performed during such seizures such as hand rubbing, walking in circles or swallowing.
Thorough testing is needed to differentiate epilepsy from other neurological disorders such as narcolepsy, migraine or mental illness.
Generalized seizures normally affect all areas of the brain and consist of:
- Tonic seizures lead to muscle stiffness and normally affects muscles in the person's back, legs and arms.
- Atonic seizures or drop seizures lead to a loss of muscle control which makes a person abruptly collapse or fall down.
- Myoclonic seizures are visible as short jerks or twitches of a person's arms and legs.
- Clonic seizures are characterized by repetitive or rhythmic jerking muscle movements.
- Tonic-clonic seizures cause sudden loss of consciousness, quivering and body stiffening.
- Absence seizures might take place in clusters and lead to momentary loss of awareness.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
The main symptoms of epilepsy are seizures and it differs from one person to another.
Symptoms of Focal (partial) seizures include:
- Change or modification in the sense of smell, taste, hearing, sight or touch.
- Twitching and tingling of limbs.
Symptoms of Complex partial seizures include:
- Staring blankly
- Performing repetitive movements
- Loss of awareness or consciousness
Genetics may provide a person with a natural seizure threshold as a person who is susceptible to seizure triggers is said to have inherited a low seizure threshold. A higher threshold conversely makes a person less liable to have seizures.
Epilepsy is a comparatively common neurological disorder that affects innumerable people worldwide and treatments range from medication to surgery.
Sime time I feel like nerves in my right side are vibrating I do not know why this happening to me is this a big issue.
Heart beat, dizziness, breathing problems, feeling to die, sleeping problem like sleeping apnea. I can't run, my heart pumps so much, feeling lazy.
He is undergoing radiotherapy and oral chemo from the last ten days. Today his hemoglobin came down to 11.8. Is it natural for hemoglobin to come down during the treatment.
I am 42 years vintage male and has witness burning, numb sensations in foot recently. Request your feedback. Sugar levels and LFT normal
I am having lower back pain since last two years. I have done xray and MRI twice in the mean time which shows joint degeneration and some nerve compression. I have tried many allopathic medicines and pain killers, but could not get effective results. Yesterday l have bought Himalaya sallaki medicine. Can take it? Suggest me the dose please.
For the last 3 days I am feeling tingle sensation both of my whole hands and legs and and waist and whole back bone. Eyes ache and hot and sensation in my abdomen and 3 times stool pass though stool is in proper consistency and enough amount stool every time. Please tell medicines.
As parents, it is important that you should arrange for an early intervention if you notice that your child is suffering from any of the below-mentioned signs as they can be an indicator of autism in your child:
- Not being able to utter a sound even after 6 months
- Unresponsive to stimulants, whereby the child fails to make any gestures
- Incoherent blabbering which fails to make any sense even after the child is 24 months old
An autistic child is way more sensitive than other children. Dealing with them can be challenging for the parents but it is not impossible. To deal with an autistic child effectively, follow these tips:
- Early intervention is a must: As soon as you detect that your child is suffering from autism, seek help. There are various methods to treat autism like behavior therapy, speech-language therapy, play-based therapy, occupational therapy amongst others. As parents, you have to figure out which therapy is better for your child or to which therapy is your child responding to. Based on your observation and the evaluation of the therapist, you need to engage your child and encourage changes.
- Repeat at home what your child learns at school: Often an autistic child learns certain skills at the school but fails to apply them in other environments, both social and personal. You need to get acquainted with the kinds of therapeutic methods that are being taught to him/her and repeat them in your home or within a social milieu to encourage proper implementation.
- Reward them: An autistic child needs a lot of support from the parents in order to function in a healthy manner. Therefore, reward his/her positive behaviors with items that the child cherishes, like his/her favorite toys or stickers. Show the child that you care, in whichever way you find it fit.
- Observe the body language of your child: Autistic children will make certain gestures to convey their feelings. You need to observe your child and understand what kind of stimulus irks him/her and what kind of stimulus makes him/her happy. Based on your observation you need to keep your child away from negative spurs and bring in more positive impetuses in his/her life.
- Engage your child in recreational activities: An autistic child is no different from a normal child as far as his/her need for fun time is concerned. Maintain your child’s schedule regularly and allocate time for recreational activities, most preferably games. Let your child mix with other autistic children. A happy disposition will help your child turn his/her obstacles into opportunities.