Doctor in Jha Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Jha ClinicYour feedback matters!
Eat a balanced diet of foods that are high-fiber, healthy fats, low-sugar, and low-salt. A healthy diet gives you more energy and improves your outlook and moods. High-fiber diets help keep you regular, and lower your risk for stroke, heart disease, and diabetes, while excess salt can increase your risk for these complications. Sugar causes short energy spikes that can lead to a crash later. It has also been linked to depression and diabetes.
Healthy fats can be found in foods such as fish, nuts, and avocados.
- Eat lots of leafy green vegetables. Kale, broccoli, cabbage and other leafy greens are packed full of essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Whole foods such as fruit and vegetables have more than enough sugar to give your body what it needs.
- Limit your fruit intake. While fruit does contain essential nutrients, it is also very high in sugar. Eating too much fruit can be just as bad as eating a cookie.
Start your day with a high-protein, high-fiber breakfast. Eating breakfast every day is a must. Waking up and eating a filling breakfast helps you maintain concentration during the day, enhances strength and endurance during physical activity, and can lower cholesterol levels. Eating a breakfast high in protein and fiber will keep you full throughout the morning and help you avoid snacking. Fiber is also digested slower and helps you feel full longer.
- Eat lean protein such as eggs or a slice of salmon.
- Whole grain, high-fiber cereals can also keep you full through the morning.
- A hearty breakfast can also keep you from snacking before lunch. While snacking is not necessarily a bad thing, you want to snack smart. Eat a handful of roasted nuts or a small piece of fruit.
Keep a food log of everything you eat each day. Just the act of writing down what you’ve eaten can keep you from eating that extra candy bar. Keeping a log of everything you eat makes you aware of gaps in your diet or unhealthy foods you may be consuming too much of. Assess the foods you eat on a regular basis (every one to two weeks) and alter your diet as necessary.
- Find a logger that works best for you. Some may want to use plain old pencil and paper while others might find a website or phone app works better.
- Keep your diary nearby so you don’t have to go out of your way to log the foods you eat.
- Some food log apps include nutritional information that can also assist you in your logging.
- Be honest with your tracker. This food log is for you, so cheating only hurts you.
Read the nutrition labels on packaging. Foods containing hydrogenated oils and high fructose corn syrup are not going to be good for you. Taking a second to read the ingredients list and nutrition facts will make you more aware of what you’re eating. Foods high in sugar and sodium should also be avoided.
- When reading the labels, note the serving size. At first glance, a food item might not seem that bad until you realize there are three servings in the package.
पुरुषों में कामेच्छा बढ़ाने के उपाय
यदि कई दिनों से आप को महसूस हो रहा है, कि अब आपकी बेड़ लाइफ उतनी अच्छी नहीं रह गई है, जितनी पहले हुआ करती थी, तो इसकी वजह आपकी खराब डाइट और जीवनशैली हो सकती है। पुरुषों में कामेच्छा में कमी होना काफी आम बात है। दिनभर ऑफिस में नौ घंटे बिताने के बाद कामेच्छा में कमी आ ही जाती है। लेकिन इसे बढ़ाना उतना भी मुश्किल नहीं है जितना की सुन कर लगता है। कामेच्छा में कमी कई कारणों से हो सकती है, जैसे हार्मोन असंतुलित होना, मोटापा, तनाव, अधिक धूम्रपान तथा शराब का सेवन आदि...
बेड पर अच्छे प्रर्दशन के लिये खाएं ये "सेक्स डाइट" बाजार में तमाम तरह की कामेच्छा बढ़ाने वाली दवाओं के सेवन से पुरुषों में थकान और सिकनेस देखने को मिलती है। बेहतर है कि आप वियाग्रा और अन्य चीज़ों का साथ छोड़ कर अपनी जीवनशैली तथा आहार में थोड़ा सा परिवर्तन लाएं। :
आपकी यौन छमता को दोगुना बढ़ा सकते हैं ये कुछ आहार वे लोग जिनका बेड़ पर मूड नहीं बनता या फिर कामेच्छा में कमी महसूस करते हैं, उन्हें अब चिंता करने की जरुरत नहीं है। आज हम आपको कुछ ऐसे आसान तरीके बताएंगे जिसके उपयोग से आपको काफी लाभ होगा।
हमेशा एक्टिव बने रहें अपनी हेल्थ को अच्छा रखने के लिये आपको अपने हृदय के स्वास्थ्य पर ध्यान देना होगा। हो सकता है कि सेक्स से आपकी हृदय गती तेजी से बढ जाती हो, लेकिन अगर आप रोजाना एक्सरसाइज करेंगे तो उससे आपके हृदय को ताकत मिलेगी। दिन में 30 मिनट के लिये पसीना बहाइये और देखिये कि आपकी बेडरूम लाइफ कितनी अच्छी हो सकती है।
डार्क चॉकलेट खाएं चॉकलेट को सेक्स उत्प्रेरक के रूप में जाना जाता है। चॉकलेट में कुछ ऐसे तत्व मौजूद होते हैं जो कि मस्तिष्क से लव हार्मोन के रिसाव को बढवाते हैं। आम तौर पर डार्क चाकलेट सेक्स की इच्छा को बढाता है।
अश्वगंधा का सेवन अश्वगंधा एक प्राचीन औषधि है जो भारत में कई वर्षो से प्रसिद्ध है। इससे कई प्रकार की यौन समस्याएं दूर हो जाती है। इस हर्बल के सेवन से लिबिडो की मात्रा बढ़ती है जो शीघ्रपतन से आराम दिलवाता है। इसके सेवन से शारीरिक मजबूती आती है और नपुंकसता भी दूर हो जाती है।
केला बहुत ज्यादा पका हुआ केला जिस पर काले और भूरे दाग पडे़ हों, खाने से डोपामाइन का लेवल बढ़ता है।
मिर्च और काली मिर्च का सेवन करें हर तहर के प्राकृतिक मसाले आपके ब्लड का फ्लो बढाएंगे। इससे आपका बीपी भी नार्मल आएगा और आपको उत्तेजना भी होगी।
जिनसेंग कॉफी पीने के बजाए आपको गरमा गरम जिनसेंग चाय पीनी चाहिये। यह आपके इरेक्टाइल डिसफंक्शन को ठीक करेगी तथा उत्तेजना को कई गुना बढ़ाएगी।
लहसुन इसमें एलासिन नामक तत्व पाया जाता है जो आपके ब्लड फ्लो को पेनिस तक बढ़ा सकता है। इससे आपकी उत्तेजना काफी ज्यादा बढ़ सकती है।
ओमेगा 3 ओमेगा 3 फैटी एसिड दिमाग से पैदा होने वाले लव हार्मोन को तेजी से उत्पादन करने में मदद करता है। यदि आपने नियमित रूप से ओमेगा 3 अपने अहार में शामिल नहीं किया तो आप डिप्रेशन के शिकार बन जाएंगे। ओमेगा 3 पाने के लिये आपको मछली, साबुत अनाज और ब्रेड आदि का सेवन करना चाहिये।
Homeopathy has great proven worth in dealing with many digestive complaints. However, be aware of certain warning symptoms which should not be ignored.
An early medical opinion and diagnosis is important in the following situations:
1. Sudden severe abdominal pain
2. Vomiting, especially if accompanied by abdominal distension
3. Weight loss which is not from deliberate dieting
4. Alteration in the normal bowel habit, either with persistent looseness or constipation
5. Bleeding from the back passage.
As the New Year begins, the one fruits which also makes its appearance in abundance is the grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory.
Are you unhappy with the results of shaving, waxing or tweezing for removing the unwanted hair from your body? You should opt for laser hair removal for this purpose, which is considered to be much more effective than the regular methods. Laser hair removal is a very common cosmetic procedure which is undertaken popularly. It involves the exposure of your body hair follicles to beams of highly concentrated laser light. The pigments present in your follicles absorb this light, which results in the destruction of the hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal-
Lasers are quite effective in removing unwanted hair from areas such as the legs, face, arms, underarms and other different body parts. The various benefits of laser hair removal include the following:
Precision: Lasers can target dark, coarse hairs selectively without causing any damage to the surrounding skin.
Speed: Every pulse of laser takes less than a fraction of a second, during which many hairs are treated together. The laser is capable of treating an area which is the size of a quarter within a second. Areas such as the upper lips take less than one minute to be treated, while large areas may require an hour.
Predictability: The results of laser hair removal are highly predictable and most people get to have permanent hair loss after undertaking three to seven treatment sessions.
Your hair, which will get treated is usually trimmed to a few millimeters above your skin surface. The laser device is adjusted according to your hair colour, thickness and location.
You will be made to wear proper eye protection, depending on the type of laser being used. The outer layers of your skin are also protected using a cold gel or a cooling device. This helps the laser to penetrate your skin. After this, a full pulse light is exposed to the area concerned. After completion of the process, you will be given ice packs, cold water and anti-inflammatory creams for easing any discomfort you feel.
For a few days after a laser hair removal session, your treated skin area may look and feel like a sunburn. You need to apply moisturisers for healing. You can wear make-up if the treatment has been undertaken on your skin. The treated hair falls out within the next one month. You should wear sunscreen for preventing colour changes on your treated skin area. In people with a dark complexion, blisters are sometimes likely.
Leg cramps is a very common condition which is characterized by tight and painful leg muscles. The calf muscles are the most commonly affected; it can spread further down to your thighs and feet. Once the cramping gets better, you might experience a tender leg coupled with a numbing feeling for a few minutes.
The causes of leg cramps are varied. If it is caused due to an underlying condition, it is known as secondary leg cramps. The causes of secondary leg cramps include vigorous exercises, pregnancy and usage of certain medications. The cramps cause the muscles of the leg to shorten and contract, thus making you lose control of the affected muscle.
How can homeopathy help?
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which is very holistic in nature. The goal of homeopathy is to focus on the causes of a disorder rather than just curing the symptoms. Homeopathic remedies do not yield any side effect unlike the conventional treatments. Apart from treating the symptoms, homeopathic remedies also help improve your overall wellbeing.
There are many homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat leg cramps. The remedies are focused on treating any underlying condition that may be causing these leg cramps, apart from relieving the symptoms. The first step of the treatment is to diagnose the condition, which is done by a trained practitioner. You will be asked questions pertaining to the cramps and your diet. Once the diagnosis is complete, the medications are prescribed based on the diagnosis.
There may be certain dietary restrictions that you may have to follow for the medicines to work at their optimum best. This system of medicine might also require you to not carry out any form of heavy work that involves the legs as rest is required to boost the process of recovery.
The various Homeopathic offerings are:
- Arnica montana
Panic attacks can debilitate a person greatly. The panic or anxiety attacks can be extremely powerful and intense, whereby a person starts hallucinating. The level of hallucination can vary depending on the severity of the attack. Such people often hallucinate about something bad or catastrophic striking them. They lose self-composure. In extreme cases, they cut themselves off from the outside world and recoil into their safe zone (Agoraphobia).
Panic attacks, should, by no means, be confused with depression. These attacks can be essentially divided into three phases; the start phase, it then reaches the pinnacle or the zenith, before sliding down (fades away). The duration of a panic attack can vary from long to very long periods. The whole experience can leave a person depressed, traumatized and drained out (physically and emotionally). A timely medical assistance can prove to be extremely fruitful.
Panic attacks- its causative, signs and symptoms
A panic attack, can, indeed, come out of the blue (unexpectedly). Extreme emotional turmoil or anxiety can trigger such an attack. An over-excited nervous system might turn out to be the wrecker in chief, throwing life in jeopardy. A person might be unprepared to deal with such a situation. Though extremely difficult, the best thing would be to try and relax. The attack is just an extreme state of mind, an abstract feeling that can never come true. It will pass off soon. Panicking will only pile onto your agony. Identifying the associated symptoms can prove to be effective.
Some of the important symptoms associated with pain attacks include:
- A feeling of breathlessness, suffocation and dizziness.
- The palms appear to be sweaty.
- A person may complain of uneasiness or chest pain.
- Increased palpitations are quite common during panic attacks.
- A person might experience severe chills or heat flushes.
- Twitching and trembling of the muscles are often observed during the attacks.
- An intense fear of death or going insane grips the person completely.
- Hands, legs, arms begin to tingle.
- During anxiety attacks, a person loses the reasoning ability.
Few short-term behavioural therapies can be of great help. Meditation, yoga and certain breathing practices can effectively ward off physical and mental fatigue. CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a popular technique used to deal with panic attacks. This technique primarily emphasizes on the present conditions and factors resulting in panic and ways to minimize or completely eliminate the attacks.