Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Small Dermatologic Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Patient Review Highlights
I have heard about a skin whitening product named radiance instant skin brightener. Is this a good product? Any side effects? Please give me an advice.
I have black spots fully on face and indentation is slowly coming, pimples come leaves a black spot.
I listen rose water good for skin health. But how I make rose water from rose plants. Help me please. I donate have ideas to make rose water.
I am influence to black head pimples. It withdrew on my face after every months .and also I am influence to dust allergy. I have used many kind of medicine. So please provide better solution.
My age is 19 and I am facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel very weak too when period starts. Hairfall is a major issue since 8 months for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
I have pimples on my face as well as oily face skin please tell me how to remove pimples at my face.
Am of age 19 years. From some days am have hair fall problem. There is continuously hail fall in max amount please suggest me best homemade treatment.
I am 20 years old and I have a large number of moles on my face especially at nose. I want to remove them and get clear face please suggest me what to do?
Hello I am having hair loss since two months and pain in fingers and joints and I become weak very easily. Just got the blood tests done and the vitamin d level is 9 ng /ml and the normal value is above 30 ng/ ml. Please suggest me the treatment. Thankyou.
Hi I am 21 years old I am suffering from severe dandruff since 5 years it's not reducing it continuously increasing, can you suggest me what to use to overcome this problem.
M suffering from acne breakouts they keep on coming due toh my oily skin, they r all over my face. please doc suggest any better cleanser for my skin.
Hell doctor my problem is that I have a itchy beard and after removing the beard the itching problem gone away but after the one week of shave the beard itchy start again so please give me solution for this problem.
I have a calcified sebaceous cyst on my right scrotum and my doubt is What are the causes of cyst? If it have a reason Why so and so reason occurs Will it occur by kidney problem Will it occur by doing yogas.
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.